I’m planning on killing myself tonight Yea Forums...

I’m planning on killing myself tonight Yea Forums. These are expired anti depressants but I’m not sure if these kill end me so I need to know if this many will kill me. If not then another time then.

Attached: 8408F8CF-7AD5-48E9-833F-F35648FF545D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

what are those?

live stream please

Bottle says Fluoxetine

buy 1 gram of coke and snort it all at once

Not sure where to buy coke to off myself :/ this is the best bet for me.

>a gram line can kill him
you are weak

thats just prozac

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (808x254, 243K)

It’s all I have to do it :/ I tried hanging myself earlier but I couldn’t do it. It felt like my body went numb so I backed down from doing it

haa so you guys now are helping killing him?

No chance of this working. Even the top quality shit won't do you in unless you mix it.

OP,you have 23 pills, therefore 2070mg max

all you will get is more bills for going to the hospital

You gotta stay with yourself man. Depression is a twisted thing in our minds that gets out of hand, and offing yourself isn't the way to go. It's just selfish, and sad. Try to get some rest and see a doctor sometime soon to help you out

Yeah pretty much I don’t mind. I just want my pain to be over with so I’ll take all the help I can get with doing so.

my man don't try to kill yourself with pills it's just painful and most of the time it won't work

Prozac? What are you, a fifteen-year-old girl who just had her first breakup?

I know I’ve been told many times but I can’t keep a positive mindset anymore after dealing with depression for 7 years.

this

Yep, that will totes kill you. If in doubt, eat those plus two bottles of extra strength Tylenol PM. You're welcome

so you want to kill yourself but are to big of a pussy to do it ? fucking kek maybe try a shotgun to your face but you little beta wouldnt pull the trigger because deep inside you know that you only seek attention

Yep. You're new as fuck so stfu

No I’m 19 and a dude

Prozac won't do shit, once you hit the hospital they won't even bother to pump it out of your stomach, i took 1200mg with beer and all it did was make me feel like i was becoming retarded

what happened to you for it to be so bad, OP?

suicide is so selfish, dont do it

nah they wont kill you. they only work after 2 weeks of taking them. you will just regret it and get cancer.

man up pussy

You'll probably just end up in a coma.

I rather die in my sleep or some shit than be hung. Also, I don’t own a gun and they would’ve been my first choice if I did own one

A bullet through the brainstem is gonna be your quickest ticket to the afterlife. Taking that Prozac will do nothing but possibly make you a vegetable. It's 50/50 with drugs.

yup, so much. prozac is weaksauce. you're just gonna be in a lot of unnecessary pain and probably liver failure lmfao

Just being told your worthless your entire life really piles up on you. Not being good enough for anything/anyone also worsened me. Being a complete failure at everything I do. Failing everything. So why continue to be a failure and hurt more people when I can just end my suffering and stop being such a let down to everyone I know

Just darken your skin and wave your cell phone menacingly at the nearest policeman.

You've come to the right place, OP. This board is a menagerie of failure.

Yeah I guess you’re right.. but I don’t want to be that anymore

Why are you planning to kys? Are uou going to enter jail ?

Killing yourself with SSRIs will probably be drawn out agony.

Only pussies kill themselves.

SSRIs are quite safe in overdose; you are unlikely to die

That is nowhere close to being enough to kill yourself with, not by a mile

no no no

dont do it

Join AA, you will feel like you finally found people who get you. It worked for me :)

Should be more than enough by like 10 pills, especially with alcohol. But I'm not a doctor. I just Googled the imprint then Googled about how much Prozac you'd have to take to OD

Killing yourself via overdose rarely works and more often than not you'll just be in intense agony, get organ failure and be fixed up at the hospital.

Seek help OP, there's no use taking away your only chances of a better life, just because you feel your current one might suck now. Give it time, get help from a professional and ask yourself whether sabotaging your chances of a better life with death is something you'd want to do.

ODing in prozac is unlikely to kill you user

I can’t dude i tried and tried for years but I cant. I tried help I tried everything that’s suggested for a mindset like this. I’m just ready to give up and say fuck it and go

I just did quick Google searches. I didn't actually read much of it. A better method would be to do a flip off of a bridge or tall building

a better method would be helium

>I can’t dude i tried and tried for years
Bullshit, you're fucking 19 years old. Stop being such a fucking pussy and man up.

Yeah I guess man. I honestly just don’t see hope for me anymore. I bet that you’re much older and have more life experience than me so I can tell we both have different views about this situation

Buying xanax is a good painkiller

>a better method would be helium
Good point
>pic related

Attached: Helium Exit Bag.png (500x318, 208K)

When i was 19 I felt the same way. Give it a few years at least, get laid. It'll get better. If by 25 or so nothing has changed reconsider it.

I heard most deaths from height are caused from shock from actually falling but I guess that depends with the height of the building you jump from

>giving a fuck what people think

Stop it. You're making me self conscious :(

they won't kill you aloine... you should check the label for all the things it says not to do after you take them, and do them.

you can always eat them all, down a 5th of whiskey, shitton of bennadryl and drive really fast with your eyes closed.

Before killing yourself, consider buying like 30mg of Adderall off the darkwrb or something. Take that and then reconsider.

How does ask for help without making it seem like "oh look at me" kind of bullshit

I vote for the high building OP or a big bridge on the freeway and please live stream
Like i wanna see the camera fall with you

Just buy a gun and some hollow points

>. you should check the label for all the things it says not to do after you take them, and do them
lol, don't do this

good guide user though res could be better

I live near the Golden Gate Bridge. I might do that instead of pills.

fuck 12 step... i do lifering.

I had a better copy, but I can't find it

No, buy hard drugs. Trust, Adderall is a really good depression fix, even though it's not a long term fix, it's like the Xanax of depression attacks.

>Yea Forums
lol dont do it. you will die a slow painful death as your organs shutdown

Dont do it man. Call a suicide hotline and talk to someone.

That would ensure a quick painless death
Fuck it, do a just chatting on twitch and youll go down in history!

nice! i'm in vallejo. i think the bay bridge would work better.

seriously though, just get loaded and drive your car. it's what i have thought about doing

Idk about that one I don’t want to hurt anybody but me

before you even make an attempt to kill yourself please check this out.

www.lostallhope.com

not just OP but anyone who ever even has a fleeting thought of suicide

Dude, when you're depressed, it causes your mind to feel like you've never been happy and never will be ever again. That's a lie. Another thing to try with antidepressants is Deplin (not some other brand of methyl-folate). Take 23andme genetic test, see if you're MTHFR c677t. Also find and go to an ACA meeting. You are not this depression even though you think it will never end. I've been where you are. You 100% can move past this with the right meds and help.

wait OP what if you go Elliot Rodger?

You feel this way because you obviously aren't taking your meds

This won't kill you but you will feel like shit

Many meds don't really expire btw, often just a negligible loss of potency

I don’t want to hurt anyone I’m not angry at the world or specifically women in the case of Elliot Rodger. I just want myself to be hurt not anyone else

>on anti depressants
>wants to kill self
This I'm afraid is an all too common side effect of anti depressant drugs. These pills are supposed to make you feel better but end up making you feel worse. Kinda ironic really.

user you should dial 911, you don't wanna be an other victim of big pharma. Tell them you take anti depressants that you wanna kys because its a side effect.

Big facts

Most people feel better when they take them. It could just be a matter of switching to a different brand.

Implying a gram would kill you lmao, try at least 5 grams in a sitting and maybe itll get to you

Tell us about yourself. Other than kys what interests do you have?

I would also add for OP that they can take time to work

True, OP never mentioned how long he's been on them. If he only has 10 of them left it hasn't even been a month yet.

some antidepressants are known to increase suicidal thoughts/behaviors, its weird

Tell us about yourself. What are your interests?

A lot of patients end up no longer feeling depressed but in a dream like, unreal state of mind. A friend of my mother's was on that shit and said it was horrible, worse than her life long depression.

Fact is people are depressed for a reason and taking pills is not the cure. I mean society is fucked, the way most people live is not healthy or good for mental health. And these lifestyles are considered "normal". Yet its seen as abnormal for these people to be depressed. Modern society is abnormal and being depressed is a healthy reaction. Not some abnormality that can/needs to be fixed with a pill.

Newfag, this is just ordinary business, although some people will try to stop him with "words of encouragement"

Unironically kill yourself

Well OP never said why he was depressed. Literally anybody can become depressed for any number of reasons. If I lost my job tomorrow for example I would be depressed as fuck over it. We can't help if he won't explain what the issue is. That said he's only 19 years old and has his whole life ahead of him.

This is the same guy recommending OP just try some good speed before offing themselves...

Yes they can do that because there is a write phase in them sometimes where you're still really negative but less depressed so you're more likely to act on those negative feelings.

Why are you depressed? What is so bad about your life? Because there's kid's right now being fucked in the ass and beaten in some Saudi Princes basement, your life can't be that bad.

>Because there's kid's right now being fucked in the ass and beaten in some Saudi Princes basement

Attached: 1562369293415.png (720x663, 350K)

SSRIs, especially the new and good ones, can be helpful drugs for people who are really depressively unhappy and negative thinking. They literslly get rid of all sucial thoughts for me. But they can and will fck with your sex drive to the point that you question reality. confused the shit out of me for years but I've accepted it now. I just take that Adderall and smoke weed and say fuck it. Life's never going to be perfect.

Yeah idk what it is with suicidal peeps on Yea Forums but they never share anything. It think its because they're selfish, i mean suicide is ultimately a selfish act. Its all me me me wah wah wah, I'm young have electricity and an Internet connection. I don't live in Africa or somewhere truly horrible, yet i wanna kill myself. These faggots have no perspective or any idea how hard it can get or how fucking easy they have it.

>Yeah idk what it is with suicidal peeps on Yea Forums but they never share anything
Because they just want attention

Or you could've stuck with weed, seen a therapist and your dick would still work.

You've never been sucially or mentally handicapped possibly. It's not about perspective. It's about not know your options and thinking you need to die to end your mental suffering. At least for some maybe

First, if your giving up just go travel the world. Even if your broke save up enough for a ticket go to hostels and experience life. Work odd jobs and just travel around you’ll find out life is precious

Yup, damm striaght. And like a moron here i am, giving them attention.

I see why now you're one of those people. You have nothing in life and you probably speak with twitch emojis. PogChamp mom thanks for the tendies! Hose in the tailpipe of a car and into the window of said car and sit and breathe you'll go to sleep and die.

If someone is thinking that shit they clearly can't see that there is more to life. Hence the lack of perspective.

The sucial thoughts never could stay away without weed. It was like a depressive anxious fucked up brain thing or something. I have tried quitting antidepressants many times.

Whenever I feel like life isn’t worth living, I always think the odds of me being here are literally 1/10000000000. There was a high possible chance of you not being here at all so why not enjoy (not matter how shitty it may be) the time being alive and conscious as long as you can? Read a book, play Dota 2, go for a run. Just focus on how amazing the chances of you being here are.

>>g
with just weed*

Then smoke weed? Move to a state where it's legal get a job smoke weed meet friends be a normal person.

Don't do it

You'd regret it if you could, but you probably can't, which is one reason why you'd regret it

I will say that microdosing LSD is proably the healthier alt to my serotonin deficiency

I live and Cali and do that, but still need other pharacudicals unfortunately

Im starting to care less about relationships because of the Adderall I think though but it helps so much

Shit just stay on the drugs and you'll be fine. I smoke weed everyday and I'm not suicidal one bit.

Sucks guy I wish you luck

>serotonin deficiency.
The is the biggest lie big Pharma has sold to the public. The vast majority of of depressed people are depressed due to stuff going on in their lives. They just want to make up some bullshit so they can make more money and sell more drugs. Regardless of the all the pain, suffering and deaths they cause. You were told you had this because they wanted to sell you drugs, but its a damm lie.

No antidepressant can kill you

Or you could become a fucked up boy who doesn't give a fuck about anyone and does crazy shit. Why not? If you want to end your life, why not doing something that you would never do normally because you'd be scared of consequences? You're going to kill yourself anyway, so why don't you fuck something up? Get killed while robbing a bank, run naked through the middle of the city, get drunk and fuck some whores. Just have some fun before you go and maybe you'll find it cool enough to stay with us. And if it get's shitty than you can still off yourself. Whaddaya think, kiddo? Ready to do something awesome before waving bye bye?

Won't hurt trying.
And if you fail, just try again.
You will never succeed if you don't try.

He just needs to buy coke from my weed dealer, it has fent in it and she overdoses kind of often

Try ketamine
It'll fix everything