Those of you who have actually smelled an attractive chick's ass and feet before, did you like it? How were the smells?

Those of you who have actually smelled an attractive chick's ass and feet before, did you like it? How were the smells?

Attached: butt2.jpg (575x765, 77K)

Like shit

did you really smell her ass? how did it happen?

Depends

After a shower, like soap and the ass tasted like normal skin

Before a shower after a long day, assuming she took a shit then well, shit

Feet, never really smelled bad

Like shit, it can’t be helped unless she just took a shower.

Bent her over everything else was clean enough but as soon as that asshole pops open u get a whiff of a lil shit. So i make sure to keep that browneye closed unless i know she just fucking showered.

are you talking about casual doggystyle?

Love hate relationship. Sometimes good and you're feeling it. Other times it puts you off and you don't spend much time there.

When shes showered it tastes clean and even kind of sweet. Smells like pheromones.

After a long day it smells like body odor with a little ass. Depends on the girl and how clean and how big she is.

My gf is a sexy castiza and i definitely enjoy eating her asshole, makes my cock super hard.

If youre ever having trouble getting it up, just breathe in the pheromones of the girls ass, will make you rock hard.

lol that happens with my gf sometimes, sometimes I'll get a faint smell of her ass if she bends over me to get something in bed and I get a rock hard boner usually

Precisely user.

I've never got an actual shit smell from a girl's ass doing that, just a little sweat stink if it's hot out. Either I'm too horny to care or I actually like it depending on how horny I am and how hot she is. If I'm into it though, it makes me cum SUPER hard, like a 30 second long orgasm

Mmm....nahhh. You can get those same pheromones from her pussy, and that’s definitely a better hood to kick it in.

Less brown, better area, higher property values and median income.

Ugh. I used to have a physical relationship with a really attractive, horny gal. Great body. One day I went to her apartment for a lunch fling and when I bent her over, the smell almost knocked me off the bed. We were in the midst of our usual thing, so I didn't stop, but as soon as I came, I couldn't wait to get out of there. I was dying for a shower until I got home. She texted me afterward and told me she was sniffing her own panties and getting turned on. Normally, that would text have excited me, but this time, it made me gag.

So you mean you get a better cum from ass smell than sweet pussy smell?

I kek’d. Literally a homie told me a very similar story once about a hot chick he was about to bang, then at some point he was messin around her ass and he was so shocked a smell could come from a girl that hot he booked it immediately and felt bad after.

I learned my lesson though. Honesly I like sex during/after showers anyway because i’m weird even though it’s sort of redundant.

lol I got both. Both smells kick up, pussy is more powerful if anything cuz all those juices are getting pounded out

Taking a whiff of the back is a usually perfumed but less intense combination of feces and sweat/vaginal bacteria, sort of a bittersweet sour flavor. The more attractive she is and horny you are the less you notice and care, but hopefully its minimal

Uh, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you DO know it's not suppose to smell like that right?

It only smells like shit after a long ass day and don’t bother to wash up before you get to bed with them. But if they shower and get nice and get nice and cleaned up then it’s the best smelling thing ever. Straight up primal

I have before it didn't smell like anything. She actually like knew how to shower tho, sooo

I love to sniff Latina asses

Last thing I want to do is smell. I just do my thing and enjoy the glorious view. Probably because I mostly have experience with easy bitches and Im scared to smell those.