I don't know what is wrong with me

I don't know what is wrong with me.
I was masturbating on imagefap and I saw a text type images of a guy getting cucked by his gf and her lesbain partner, I thought what the hell and clicked it. Half way through I got so upset and slammed my laptop closed grabbed my knife and cut myself a bunch of times all while crying. And I have no idea why I did it.

Attached: Kill_Me.jpg (500x405, 47K)

So what's your point mate?

Weird

I want to know what the fuck is wrong with me

You're not 18 or older.

This, alsoStop masturbating fag you're destroying your T levels

Im 24

Not a doctor but I will posit a guess that you harbor A LOT of self image issues and A LOT of jealousy.

Try suicide

It means you're sympathetic for cucks, nothing wrong with a little sympathy

Guarantee OP is underage, typical zoomer edgelord going on Yea Forums cause they think its edgy. Please redirect yourself off this website and go get some consoling on how not to cut everybody else with your edge.

Attached: japan.png (750x747, 964K)

user seek therapy cuz that sounds like a VERY violent mental breakdown and we don't wanna see you get hurt.

youre just a woman

What kind of therapy would help me?

try searching for "lolita" in imagefap, that might cool you down. gothic lolita is where it's at, but there's other good stuff too.

It actually did cool me down a little bit

Your mom is a man-hating lesbian irl.

I dont think she is but good theory tho

But to be legit, I hate myself too. I've never self harmed with cutting cause I know I'm stupid and someone would see it, so instead I like to choke myself with a tight rope. Feels good though. I call myself a fat ass stupid nigger while I do it because I am and it feels really good. Maybe one day I'll stop being dumb and actually commit suicide.

I knew people are gonna see it but in the moment I just didn't care. And I did choke myself with my hands to try and stop feeling anything

I'm gonna have to go with this one. You sound like a literal child throwing a fucking tamtum.

nice blog post faggot. being 15 is hard, I know

You gotta be careful. Everyone thinks their a hero and will see the cuts and force you to get help. It I'm forced to get help they'll take my rope. Don't cut. Get ice and hold it tight until it all melts. Way safer, still a bit painful, no traces.

Well that's the weakest thing I've heard today.

Dude you need to be a fucking adult for this website. Jesus Christ this is fucking cringe.

OP sounds a lot like a child experimenting with a hobby for the first time and being disappointed.

fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>pic related

Attached: Taxadermy_done_right.jpg (400x300, 19K)

I'm sorry op, I'm not very good with emotions either so I couldn't tell you why your upset, but I like...idk I feel it?

bruh i have severe cuts from middle school covering my entire arms, the only anyone has ever said to me was "i wish i had cool scars like that *acts like hes cutting and makes nigger noises*" and "no girl is gonna like you looking like tony the tiger" nobody here ever forced me to get help they all bullied me even my family and that was apart of the reason i was doing it. main reason was the bloodloss got me high and i couldnt get money from parents cause i was like 12 so i sold drugs and cut myself when i ran out to get fucked up. I was retarded but the only thing its brought is people making fun of me while and after i was doing it lmao.

Yeah, but I'm talking modern day where every one is fighting a movement and everyone is special and everybody has a mental illness. My favorite thing is "Suicide is never an option". I don't even have depression, but because I want to kill myself people are quick to want to be a hero so they can post about how they saved someone on social media, meanwhile I'm still a fat ass loser leech that's too lazy to want to live.

were in the same boat now man, i feel.

Yeah, life ain't gumdrops for everyone. Well I guess sorry nobody cares and sorry bout your family. I hope things get better for you so you don't need to self harm, but I know it's not simple. Really should.try the ice thing though. Give it a shot and if it doesn't feel right you can cut again.