Why are you whites so afraid of us irl?

Why are you whites so afraid of us irl?

Attached: 55718294230.webm (264x472, 1.88M)

We aren't.

Attached: 1527660733971.webm (1280x720, 597K)

Because you’re fucking animals. Unpredictable beasts. No telling when your ape brain is gonna snap and try to kill someone.

top kek

Attached: 1559744941154.jpg (471x388, 94K)

Because we whites are cucks for the Bbc

Im afraid your horrible monkey stench might indicate some airborne disease

Behind the camera was 6 more niggers. That's why hes chimping out

I couldn't handle it either if i was that white guy. Nuggets try to gay up on you before fighting, that activates the wrong half of my fight or flight response.

because you don't fight 1 on 1, you get as many people to gang up on a guy because you fight like cowards.

We'd rather walk away, being called a bitch-ass cracker than to have 40 niggers assaulting us.

Cuckold, the post

Attached: nig 1v1.webm (362x640, 1.59M)

Attached: blacked.webm (202x360, 1.31M)

>"Afraid of you"
Chimp please. I turn my lights on and tell your lot to get off my property. Y'all disperse faster than I can fart.

Attached: giphy(23).gif (450x249, 424K)

Afraid isn't the best word, not until you start getting weapons out. Distrustful is a better one. Cautious.

prove me wrong.

This is why I hate dindus.

that white kid is a savage. If he had muscle hed have taken those dudes apart frfr

:^)

Faggot.

pathetic shitskin

Attached: 49e1b2cbe6645c0d00fd1bfb5f7b9980.jpg (501x720, 58K)

Attached: 1532794656077.jpg (650x700, 100K)

Why is he bullying a midget?

That's why you keep a knife or a gun on you

Attached: 5afee48f1e000043008e5ecd.jpg (1910x1000, 328K)

"wait a minute. I'm white!"

"get back here, You're wasting a perfect opportunity to throw your life away"

Nigger moment avoided.

Wowie Zowie guys!!!! He's tall, and I bet he has some hairy toes! Follow @arab_funny for more masculine black people!

He stayed his stand. He didn't want to chimp him out.

Despite 13% of the population...

Attached: 1563614611327.png (450x320, 290K)

Attached: 1548494029393.webm (354x360, 1.94M)

Imagine being you

Attached: 1564381510106.png (488x463, 28K)

Poor people commit more crimes. Black people are poor because of slavery. Blame the white man.

Black babies are trash babies.

That head slam at the end

>He won cos he didn't fight.
typical whitoid pussy

Attached: npNnZ3Dh4zwZTvqJ71L0YQj_jIdq25kpwb_pd7DCKY8.jpg (526x395, 38K)

>Something white people did a long time ago is the reason why i'm poor and doing bad now

Attached: 1559173129753.jpg (224x216, 13K)

because niggers always put all their skill points into STR.

Better go back to Africa and ooga booga it up without whitey. You'll be better off ;)

Attached: ffa-1.png (1246x1146, 738K)

I'll take 'Self-fulfilling prophecies for $400, Alex'

> Why are you whites so afraid of us irl?

Attached: 9b5.jpg (611x404, 39K)

all of my other nigger beating videos are audio and I can't post them. How hard is it to just upload them without letting the audio get through?

You want to rattle a cage of apes and have them chimp out, breaking out of the cage?

they are poor because they prefer to live the gangster hoodrat life and chimp around rather than going to school or getting a job, because that would require hard work and dedication. and the ones that want to get their asses out of that shit and live a decent life are ridiculed for it by their fellow tribesmen because it is deemed as being white which is an insult to the negro

Scared? Lol. White people literally owned them.

Dude thinks hes hard but has more anterior pelvic tilt than a third trimester woman.
Also remember how you got to the US in the first place boy. In chains...

Curiously you just double contradicted yourself with that picture

Attached: StrawMan.jpg (600x450, 90K)

i love kanye west but fuck niggers

Ebola

Say I have a hot ass black girlfriend,

what are the chances that a angry jealous nigger will attack me due to jealousy?

or even shoot me?

>I have a hot ass black girlfriend

Attached: 1547433452576.jpg (839x835, 119K)

Go to bed Dan. Abby wants a tesla, and you still don't have a job.

Attached: giphy(46).gif (500x290, 988K)

Alright negro. Any white who cucks themselves for a black man is of no use to their tribe.

Niggers will attack you for no reason at all.

If I could only have been there. No way man. The second one of those negros jumped in, so would I.

we're not afraid of you, we're afraid of being labeled a racist. society has a way of jumping to conclusions.

Why are humans afraid of encountering chimps in the wild?

I still quote that shit.

Because we have shit to live for, and it's scary getting in a fight with something that doesn't.

Yeah, talking tough to each other online, that’ll show ‘em!

You can see the asshole nog with the towel around his neck contemplating the sucker punch from behind.

It got you to reply :)

I find it so fucking stupid and hypocritical that blacks can scream "black power" and liberals cheer but when whites say anything about their culture or pride it's taboo and evil. Pretty dumb. But let's hear though mental gymnastics there, soyboys. The current age is basically forcing white people to embrace their identity and want an ethnostate. I mean fuck, everyone else is playing in to identity politics, why can't whites?

Attached: 1561418178445.jpg (1016x1024, 95K)

Educate yourself

Attached: 1411088152859.png (616x5370, 1.47M)

ding ding, you win

Probably the fact that apes are proven to be like 10 times stronger than humans. No sensible person risk you chimping out on them if they could avoid it.

Attached: Mein.jpg (289x289, 17K)

Shilling all over Yea Forums not only /pol.
Qgain bc most of u act like niggers do.
You are aggresive, borderline retarded irrational, short tempered, most violence comes from black people ghetto's mostly consist of niggers etc. Shittiest countries are african, you are simply a thread to intelligent and civilized beings.

because white people in this country did that during the early developement of the US and the results were a bunch of black people hanging from trees and anyone who wasn't white and male without a voice

Imagine getting triggered this hard by a zero-effort baitpost

Attached: DE1ACD50-1803-4481-A28E-4CA196B225FA.png (378x357, 81K)

ug ug, iik ug ug iik

That was only a 4 second clip. I'm willing to bet he chimped out as soon as his homie went down.

>So afraid of us
Behave yourself, Super-Spade.

It’s not fear. Animals are too stupid to know what’s for their own good. A moose will charge a train and get fucked. But now you gotta repaint the train.

Attached: 211B3002-8DE2-4E20-978A-1C37E4875FBB.jpg (659x399, 75K)

Attached: demslaves.jpg (640x282, 27K)

>i-its just bait guys

Attached: 1563595735223.gif (600x450, 140K)

Attached: Whity vs Nigs.jpg (600x246, 38K)

Attached: disadvantaged.png (450x1011, 420K)

Attached: Deterrent.jpg (581x475, 130K)

Attached: Excellent.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Attached: Obvious.png (500x275, 23K)

No racism but you guys dont know how to keep your face covered in a fight, and you like to flail your arms around a-lot.

Hmmmm why are normal people afraid of people who are more likely to commit a crime?

sad fucking life.
the dude on the right might find a decent job and live.
the left one might even struggle to do anything.

he still beat his ass. oh man.

Thats why.

we're not

Pretty sure we enslaved you for fucking centuries, then you needed a white guy to free you. Whos afraid of who?

No one is, AIDS and the fact you all steal peanuts out of shit is why we keep our distance.

no one in that webm is white you stupid nigger

Attached: niggers.jpg (790x465, 76K)

Attached: 1562090366296.jpg (480x444, 37K)

Those guys are practically manlets

Because blacks have nothing to lose

Incorrect semicolon usage, idiot

Its the damage to his life that camera could do that he is afraid of, not the fucking monkey. Look at his face. No fear, just rational action with several acknowledgements of the camera.

Attached: d6f.jpg (403x389, 19K)

Nogs are weak when they go 1v1 , just saw a Mexican dude at a Dodger game knock out two nigs then all his nig friends jumped the spic.

A man with a stick does not fear a man with no stick. Might fear one with a stick. Will fear one with a sword.

Sword. Pistol. Machine gun. Whatever.

White men have the inner strength and true self confidence to walk alone in life most of the time. Solve their own problems. Carry their own weight.

Niggers do not. The "community" effort that can be put forth sometimes truly is somthing human beings could learn from if we didn't already have centuries of study on the subject and better technique when applied. Niggers never fight their own fights. This is why they travel in packs like any other animal afraid of the world.

A man would never fear a Nigger. He might fear another man. He will fear an army/pack of animals/10 niggers.

Geez this tiny little whiteboi was terrified. You can see it in his face.

Attached: GROUPTHINKBAD.png (1132x452, 438K)

>white

Attached: 1560013712703.jpg (700x394, 58K)

Attached: KNwumnN.gif (300x240, 1020K)

Exactly

Attached: 1563893872618.gif (352x217, 1.64M)

>afraid

Attached: idbetheonewhowouldrapeyourcorpse.jpg (800x450, 61K)

blacks fear Hispanics, Hispanics fear Asians, Asians fear whites, whites fear blacks.

debate me

They will attack you or even shoot you without a black gf. They are always jealous because white people can work at a job for years and not get fired this causes white people to receive paychecks something blacks don't often get.

Because there's another Nigger recording, and being smart he knows he won't be able to win when they both chimp out. 1v1 he would have been up for the brawl.

ITS GOTTA FACE......
BUT NO BODY????!!!

Im Hispanic and I feel most comfortable around asians. I'm not sure what specific event lead you to this retarded belief

1v1 the dude in OPs post is fucking dead.

Stop talking you don't know
This is accurate

I'm Asian. Best friend is Mexican.

Last year he got married to an Asian.

The wedding was 75% Asian and 25% Mexican because most of his friends are Asian.

How did you learn how to use the internet being this retarded?

They aren't. It's just niggers intimidating soyboys.

No, poor people commit petty crime.

No poor person's gonna get busted for embezzlement or fraud.

Same guy here. Asians are like better Mexicans. We both have a good work ethic but asians usually don't drink. And most asians I meet are of equal or greater intelligence than myself. They prioritize family and have a similar sense of humor. It's a match made in heaven.

Asians are the only ppl I meet that I consistently enjoy talking to. That user is a moron.

Because apes sometimes start throwing with poop.

NIGGER STILL WENT FOR THE BIKE HAHAHA

this is an original joke I didnt copy this fuck off newfags