Why the fuck is there a cult following for this gas station?

Why the fuck is there a cult following for this gas station?

It's literally just a stupid fucking nigger beaver cartoon that sells gasoline and overpriced junk. Why the fuck would anyone buy one of those stupid retard buck tooth shirts and wear it publicly (and proudly). All it shows to me is that you're a beaver nigger.

Jfc. Imagine being so fucking dull that you see a fucking gas station mascot and resonate with it on a level that makes you comfortable incorporating it into your physical identity.

IT'S A FUCKING GAS STATION.

Attached: beavernigger.jpg (1200x800, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LyKI1CHPMNw
lmgtfy.com/?q=buc-ee's
familypedia.wikia.org/wiki/Western_United_States
worldatlas.com/articles/the-officially-recognized-four-regions-and-nine-divisions-of-the-united-states.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

small world

I used to be a cashier there. pay was great, 16.50/hr in Katy
but yeah the owner has a hardon for protecting and projecting his brand. It's a marketing success.

>Why do people buy and wear Caterpillar products
>Why do people buy and... ewww... drink Starbucks "coffee"

People are sheep, they do everything and many threads on this very board only proove it.

I stopped trying to understand the minds of southern people a long time ago.

>It's a marketing success
>as op is unwillingly marketing for them

Calm down Austin.

This must be an east coast thing. We got places like Trader Joe's and Whole Foods on the west but they aren't gas station.

Tbh it does look kinda unique and better than most the other dumb stores you see.

it's funny. the owner is so fucking paranoid, he files lawsuits left and right just trying to protect that image, that icon. OP may suck copious amounts of cock, but as a former wageslave under the beaverfag, i can attest to the faggotry committed by this company

corporate is in texas. I dont know how far out it goes, but its known for texas

makes sense. if you sont protect your intellectual property, you can lose it. its common practice to sue and send cease and desists

I've never heard of it.
The fact that i know it exists now means two things.
1.In your head, rent free.
2.You're giving them free advertising, you stupid fuck

>op posts a thread about gas stations
>you post stores that aren't gas stations as a comparison
>you think trader joes and whole foods are west coast thing

10th grade?

btw that's what their legal team is paid to do. it's not the owner, hes sitting back counting money

trips of truth

Attached: d1hg7ix-e2a61795-dd57-4ec6-8151-2fe029fe5bd8.jpg (500x640, 27K)

Have you ever used their bathrooms?

Check'd.
Caterpillar sells good machines, all my caterpillar hats came from the salemen just dumping them in my lap after i set up a 2mil deal with him and my company.

Whole Foods is a Texas company, as is Buccees...

This. And the beaver nuggets are pretty fuckin good.

But the bathrooms, constantly being cleaned, can’t beat them.

Just moved to Texas few months ago. I didnt get it either until I actually went.

If you drive across country with pets Bucees kicks ass. Awesome rest area, always clean, grass is always cut short dont worry about tics.

They are always super clean. Again you travel a lot... clean is not something that is ever discussed about gas stations

They have awesome huge section of stuff.. and its clean. I dont worry about food poisoning like getting some sandwhich from a ghetto gas station.

They have huge number of pups your not waiting ever

I support them and go out of my way for them.

Coome here for the best nudess! Hot femaless and traps

discord gg/dmB39ty

Hintm
youtu.be/LyKI1CHPMNw

Attached: Bucky_O'Hare.png (212x358, 121K)

>nigger beaver
>best kek today
There’s a cult for this? I thought the people that wore the shirts were
employees there. You have be a
real retard to buy the devilled quail
eggs, the cooler and shirt. I pass
through one of these at least twice a
week and the gas is ridiculous
cheap.

Attached: 520D2BF1-278F-4375-AE2B-26BF1072DFD9.png (640x1136, 624K)

I'll never understand how people will take to the internet bitching and moaning about how they don't understand something, bragging about ignorance is something I've only noticed since the internet started to becoming so integrated in our lives.

>its just a gas station
I'm sure there are ones much bigger. The bohemian style garlic beef jerky is the fuckin tits

Attached: katyday.jpg (900x450, 194K)

What the fucking fuck did you just say about Buc-ee? Words cannot convey how much of a dumb fucking nigger you are, for attacking the world's most iconic goddamn beaver. Buc-ee is an animated concept based upon a beaver, but he is more than that. Buc-ee's delivers top quality gasoline and apparel that is heavily superior to every other petrol station in the goddamn country. Buc-ee is too complex and intellectual for your dumb shit skin brain to comprehend. Go to the fucking marathon station down the street where you get your crack from and leave the jewel which is Buc-ee's alone. People like you are what is wrong with this country. Fuck you, you fucking nigger.

>Imagine being so fucking dull that you see a fucking gas station mascot and resonate with it on a level that makes you comfortable incorporating it into your physical identity.

Imagine being so upset by a T-Shirt you have to lose your mind on the internet. Feg

they have good ice
like sonic

So is every gas station, convenient store, liquor store, and mini mart. Walk outside more, queer. You might make friends, or a date.

Don’t call him a nigger. He’s a beaver
nigger
>kek

Attached: 0844DFE7-C040-4E66-8733-73EC2DB1D6EA.jpg (330x360, 31K)

It's a gas station that's the size of a shopping mall. The food is good and the bathrooms are both huge and clean. What's not to love? Here's a picture of me (censored because I don't trust you fucks) in a Buc-ee's shirt at the Alamo.

Attached: alamobucees.jpg (1600x1200, 342K)

they should just turn the alamo into a buccees tbh

you're wearing a t shirt with the logo of a gas station.

you literally spent money to show the world how proud you are of a gas station.

i... i don't know where to go from here...

It's not big enough mate.

i think he means the whole area, not just the building.

read the room.

Attached: 121.png (600x600, 837K)

this could literally work on any shirt/company

Best post on this site currently

Attached: 1528141014712.jpg (1034x685, 742K)

>this could literally work on any shirt/company

correct?

what is your point?

that it doesnt matter what shirt anyone wears lol what

itt people getting mad for someone enjoying a harmless mascot tshirt. let them live their lives, you fuck.

also, i been to the gas station and it is glorious. there ain't shit around the higheways and it is placed between the major cities. strategic.

Attached: vh4tG22_d.jpg (393x397, 14K)

Honkies love this place.

>that it doesn't matter

sure it matters. we judge people based on their clothing... if we didn't gucci tshirts wouldn't cost $50.

people wear all kinds of shirts, based on movies they like, products they consume, etc.

but to be proud enough of a local gas station to not only shout how awesome it is, and to buy a shirt and wear it is just fucking weird.

where are you in your life? i'd respect you more if you had one of those shitty collages of your kids instead, at least i know where your morals are...

>i been to the gas station and it is glorious

if you think a gas station is "glorious" you need to move out of where ever the fuck you live and go somewhere with running water.

it's almost like in American car culture, people like gas station shit.

Attached: gas-station-signs.jpg (2519x1212, 1.13M)

kek'd

Apparently someone doesnt frequent dive bars. They also have shirts and regulars buy them to wear to other local dive bars. Its anti fashion, fashion I guess.

>we judge
you mean you kids do. no one thinks you're any cooler for buying overpriced designer shirts, except other kids. really just shows you're bad with money. you'll grow up someday

people go to dive bars with friends to drink and have a good time.

do you go to gas stations to have a good time?

yeah...

someone defending buying gas station tshirts telling me i'm bad with money...

Attached: 1301496776204.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

in the immortal words of Macklemore: Fifty dollars for a t-shirt, that's just some ignorant bitch shit

by the way, i'm young at heart, and don't give much of a fuck what people think about what i am wearing. i wear it because it makes me happy.

everything literally goes over your head lol. you're too young to understand

Gucci is only 50 dollars now? You sure its real?

>mfw OP is a poo in loo Texaco owner down the street from one of these glorious establishments

Attached: NEGRUMÉ LAFFIN.jpg (516x525, 29K)

>Why the fuck would anyone buy one of those stupid retard buck tooth shirts and wear it publicly (and proudly).
Because life is meaningless and Jesus Christ you gotta fill the void with SOMETHING.

I'm willing to bet you can't even get into bars yet

if wearing gas station tshirts makes you happy, have at it. but don't get pissy when people ask you why gas stations make you happy.

you accused me of wasting money while you defend buying gas station t shirts. focus.

dunno, never bought one, i don't like gucci enough to spend $50 on it, the same reason i wouldn't buy a gas station t shirt.

i'm willing to bet i'm old enough to be your dad. and fuck your mother. well.

>dont get pissy
You made a thread about gas stations in a pissy rage. Focus

Ah a manchild that never matured, even better

i'm not OP.

lrn24chan

focus.

Ok buddy wink wink

>lrn24chan
yikes
summer

lose the argument, result to name calling.

are your parents proud of you?

itt: pissy bitches.

calls me summer, can't differentiate between me and OP

>lose the argument, result to name calling.

>ifuckurmumjoke

Stating the obvious. Dont get pissy

trust me, i don't get pissy. life is too short to get upset about small things like that.

Literally never heard of it. What country?

Smells like a lying nigger

>still complaining about gas station
>claims not to be op
classic misdirect

nowhere in the thread you quoted did I name call.

you quoted my thread.

jesus christ, when a samurai fails this much, they are expected to fall on their own sword.

freedom beavers

because you don't know how to tell who is op and who isn't.

just... just stop.

>all my Caterpillar hats came from my dad just dumping them in my lap after he set up a 2mil deal with them and his company

FTFY

Is it a regional thing then? I live in freedomland

lmgtfy.com/?q=buc-ee's

south

it's in the freedom state of freedomland.

lol

It sounds dumb as fuck. So people who identify as dumb as fuck will wear the t-shirt and make inside jokes about this one time the cashier said a thing that sounded like har har hibbehibbe. The hee haw rejects consider it culture, bc it’s all they have.

More like sitting back paying that legal team. More money just means more problems

The food is good.

Ah, thats its then. I've never been to the south

>implying i fuckurmum is any better
seething

He literally said they aren't gas stations, so if it wasn't clear to you that he was just naming chains that have a "cult following," to illustrate that he knows what op is talking about, you are more dense than a typical 10th grader.

I mean, it's not like they file claims all day everyday. I'm sure it rarely ever happens. OP is just a baby over exaggerating for whatever reason

Dont know if troll or trying to mass market bucees.

Who the fuck are you to go anywhere with anything? You have a case of unwarranted self importance friendo. So the fuck what if someone buys and wears a gas station t-shirt? They aren't hanging out with you or asking you to wear matching shit so why do you even think you need to "go anywhere"? In California we have in n out Burger and it's commonplace to adjust the bumper stickers and t-shirts to read on n out urge. It's sexist and stupid but a lot of people do it and no one tries to take anything anywhere. You're a faggot

I'm waiting for the post where OP reveals himself to actually be Buc-ee and hes pulling off some major reverse psychology marketing.

(OP)

he also said

>This must be an east coast thing. We got places like Trader Joe's and Whole Foods

which are both based in texas.

are you dense enough to realize i was calling him out on his bullshit rather than one topic?

jesus fucking christ i'm getting tired of solving captchas arguing with you fucking plebs.

i can't be had by such poor bait.

try harder.

trader joes HQ is in california haha retard ur dumb

Weird, almost like Texas isnt considered part of the American West...... oh wait....

aka
>i literally cannot stop spurging out and leave

Newbert. You post in a thread. No one quoted your thread, they quoted your post. Lrn2 by lurking moar, it's never enough

I love Buc-ees . I Try not to fill up anywhere else.

>there's some faggot raging on Yea Forums at 0230 about fucking buccees
Also, Buccees is Texan, not Southern. There is a difference

Attached: A969A3AD1CAC440795411C254A25DCF0.jpg (321x296, 26K)

>privately owned
>leads in top tier employee compensation
Good enough for me

No but I'll bet people are paid to search for that copyright infringement, if cease and desists fly like some in the thread mentioned.

former employee here
they lose money on gas

familypedia.wikia.org/wiki/Western_United_States

o wait....

people form attachments with places they go. theres people who dont drink and jsut go to bars to people watch. In my city theres teenage kids who gang out athe the getgo because it has a food area. People hangout ay starbucks. Starbucks isnt fun or cool.

These are actually good , anyone knockin em probably hasn’t tried em

Attached: 09D02AF8-4406-48D5-8C4B-AA8FD5E092D0.jpg (898x1500, 209K)

And yet there you are gargling the hook. Lol dumbass

>privately owned
>leads in top tier employee compensation
Good for them

did...

did you really quote a thread, in which i was quoted, as a defense where i wasn't quoted?

how were you not aborted?

They've expanded.

T H I S
Deal with it.

Attached: 1563613811959.jpg (625x552, 101K)

too many typos.

your argument is invalid.

>familypedia wikia com
Holy moly I have never not cared about clicking a link that fast. Thanks for your intense fact finding friend.

Everyone working at buccees gets paid. Kinda getting off track

I never heard of it either. OP is giving it free advertising now!

hey, you posted the "fact". the link disproves the fact. don't blame me for your incompetence.

you can be better.

Looks like one location in southern Alabama. I stand corrected. I'd still call it a Texan establishment.

Quoted a post in a thread. You keep on quoting your threads, however that works Newton

you still here filling up your diaper lol

I only know because I googled it earlier for something else and it popped up but says it's going to Florida too

I’ve never heard someone lose their shit over a gas station. This really is indicative of the times we live in.

Attached: A36C99DC-F003-4110-91C7-D32364C03B92.jpg (500x500, 22K)

They seem content to skip AR, God damn it
Also, checked

I likely said it wrong, the point I was trying for was if there is a legal team then there must be a faction of it or an entirely different one that seeks infringement out to feed the legal team. To me that's just hemmoraging money.

You're projecting m80, if you cant admit that Texas is literally the first state to come to most people minds when describing the American west, I will pray for you. Also it was never claimed to be a "fact." The word considered was used so it's kind of clearly an anecdote.

>i'm willing to bet i'm old enough to be your dad
>throwing a fit about gas stations

What's the problem buddy? That's literally something dad's do.

>Went from Austin to Galviston about a week ago
>visited three Buc-ee's
>they were all just big gas stations

The only good part was the beef jerky deli. I've never seen so much and so many types of jerky in my life. Spent like 70 bucks, but it was really good. Almost made me want to work there.

And one had a really big bathroom. At least 20 urinals. Which is cool.

Attached: 1558905702157.jpg (847x984, 48K)

Texas isn't even in the west you inbred shitstain

im going to fill your mouth with fuckin piss

>southwest

Attached: us_states_map_regions_sm.jpg (428x287, 43K)

LMFAO SOUTHWEST ISNT WEST SHITSTAIN

That is the definition of Dad Shit.

World atlas would like a word. Stop fucking your sister and read now and then

worldatlas.com/articles/the-officially-recognized-four-regions-and-nine-divisions-of-the-united-states.html

>texas is west
>posts map showing it isn't

Yeah buddy, texas is in the west. Just like ohio

ducksters > world atlas

No Buc-ee's in Florida. We have Love's instead. Truck stops serve a purpose. Nothing to get excited about. Its good to piss and get gas on a road trip.

>the only good part
>names other good parts

Attached: 1519378376646.gif (499x278, 659K)