Ancient Romans were black

Ancient Romans were black

Attached: 64B45E10-979C-4ACA-AE43-1048E34DBA4D.jpg (819x566, 103K)

ok

Cool np

and they still got beat by europeans.

niggers: 0

whites: everything, every time.

You just mad they wuz emperors and shit

gay

Rome is in Italy. Italy is in Europe. Romans are Italians.

Attached: limpnoodle.jpg (704x396, 75K)

And Italians were black. What’s your point

we wuz romans in shiet

Attached: ISee.jpg (225x343, 18K)

Juliuquan See-sah' and the homie NeGro

>Ancient Romans were black
They aren't black. And they arent white either.

Attached: italian casting has both verbal and somatic component.webm (500x288, 634K)

You gonna tell me niggas built the coliseum? Only as slave labor!

Whiter than you, Tyrone

Naw they were black as night my nigga

lots were described as having blond hair including OPs

Attached: 64E2D1FD-41D6-47D8-ACCD-D7AA174ACDD6.gif (300x223, 1.37M)

Show me any building in south Africa.....besides a termite pile.

Attached: roofus.png (738x753, 48K)

Attached: 4chan africanvbeaver.jpg (640x279, 40K)

The pyramids

Attached: DB65D8A9-65B9-49A7-BFE3-9D33AA50DFE2.jpg (468x286, 28K)

Sauce?

That also means that you blacks had slaves so you don’t need any reparations

Egypt, north Africa, built by slave labor.

Caracalla was Arab. By 200 bc Roman empire encompassed almost all of europe and the middle east.

People from the roman reigon were not black though

Hey dipshit North Africa is still Africa

Calm down with your mental gymnastics

looks more like that guy from vikings show Bjorn

No, they were not black
never were

Stop breaking the balls with your insecure nigger trash

Attached: images (20).jpg (660x371, 82K)

Dipshit, I qualified my statement by saying south africa. North Africa was part of rome, greece, etc.
Hell, South America has 'pyramids' but name a nigga country that could master geometry or higher mathmatics.

Statues are somewhat ambiguous, but frescoes are not, and there are a lot of surviving frescoes from ancient Rome.

Dipshit, I qualified my statement by saying south africa. North Africa was part of rome, greece, etc.
Hell, South America has 'pyramids' but name a nigga country that could master geometry or higher mathematics.

the problem with reparations is:

1. you have to actually prove genetically that you are descended from slaves brought to the US. this would include millions people that are not black.

2. there would be 40% of actual black people in the US that came from either other continents than the americas since 1850 or at least from latin america and then, they'd have to expose/focus on how over 90% of all slaves to the americas went to latin america, who don't apologize and aren't offering reparations.

we shouldn't have to pay slaves brought to brazil, even if we could prove where they came from--which we can't--and this would tell blacks that the US barely had any of the slaves brought to "america".

>Ancient Romans were black
You say that now
But then pic related
>kek
Now the Romans were white, right?

Attached: arab-civilization-1000-bce-african-civilization-1000-bce-mexican-civilization-35516584.png (500x512, 136K)

How about the Roman Emperor who saw a black soldier and freaked out because he thought it was an ill omen

Romans=Italians=Southern European=Technically Not White

Other non-whites: Portugese, Greek, Spaniards

So yeah... The more you know.

No they weren’t. Your Wewuzin’ don’t work here you insecure nigger.

Attached: 20190730_000614.jpg (2592x1944, 1.32M)

How many niggas you know in the Mafia?

You sound real mad right now dipshit

Skin color is so early 10´s. Religion is the new black.

Italians have essentially zero negroid DNA.

Attached: 1558641248521.jpg (4000x4000, 1020K)

White means European.

All those groups were considered white and could become citizens in the U.S. from the founding of the country. That doesn't mean all whites were considered to be equal though.

Attached: firstacts.png (719x412, 342K)

No. White is caucasian not european

Go see if your mom remembers who your dad is:)

Attached: whosays.jpg (512x960, 78K)

Wrong. All whites are caucasoid, not all caucasoids are white. White has always meant European.

Attached: 20190730_015833.jpg (2592x1944, 1.59M)

False.
Russians are not european.

>were considered white
kek. Catholics weren't considered white back then.

He said SOUTH africa you fucking mongoloid

Attached: 20190730_005426.jpg (2592x1944, 1.42M)

By this logic does that mean that black people were the seed and originators of "Western Society", the one that Christianized and invaded the entire world STARTING - mind you - with the Slavics and Celtics, and then later leading to Native Americans and the rest of the world because Anglo-Saxons were some vicious motherfuckers.

The "Western Society", the one so many people so seem to oppose?

Ya'll revisionists are fucking stupid.

See
You faggots only say Mediterraneans aren't white until it suits you to claim Greeks and Romans as white because they weren't living in mud huts worshipping trees like the rest of barbarian Europe

And white niggerd don't consider Russians white either.
Point?

They are. And they are white.
Yes, they were. They could become citizens, vote, join labor unions, no law against intermarriage, etc. They were just considered to be low-tier whites. A lot of Protestant whites viewed Catholic whites as being beneath them.

nobody fucking cares

Attached: 20190729_235735.jpg (2592x1944, 1.09M)

Romans were never black, you dumb fuck. Even the Romans of North Africa and Egypt weren’t black. Most of the major cities were colonies started by Greeks and Romans.

No one but Jews say European Meds aren't white.

Attached: 1542682015759.jpg (3800x1904, 1.68M)

That's why Italians have big dicks, it's the niggy in them.

Attached: 20190730_015343.jpg (2592x1944, 1.11M)

Attached: 20190727_041659.jpg (2592x1944, 1.53M)

See you can’t beat me with facts so you go with petty insults. It’s pretty pathetic

lmao what a dumb example, try doing that with the rest of the statues and paintings.
You will fail, nigger. Niggers are so insecure that they have to justify their existence every hour of their pathetic lives.

Someone post the white version please

Attached: 20190730_001209.jpg (2592x1944, 1.31M)

>Point?
My point would be if Spaniards are white then Russians most certainly are too.

FFS dude. Just fucking google images of southern euros. No way in hell could you confuse a Portugese from a white.

the guy was asking for south africa you retarded monkey

lmao, yeah you sure got him niggerino.

Insecure yourself seeing as you like to insult people as a means to feel supreme in your race.

Everyone's insecure because we all know that THERE IS ONLY ONE CONSCIOUSNESS NOW IN WHO'S BODY IS IT IN WITHIN THIS THREAD?

Fuck off you sub saharan sub human. By claiming my homeland as your own you're just feeding the stereotype that all blacks are theives.

looks tanned for me

nose is wrong, lips are wrong, chin is wrong, cheeks are wrong
4/10 shit art

Must be some awfully white joos out there

There is no white version. He is a strong black man

Read the thread numbnuts. You might learn something.

Attached: anythingyouwant.jpg (395x500, 23K)

Portugal or Mexico?????

Attached: top10funfactsaboutportuguesepeople-816x428.jpg (816x428, 35K)

And the Asians

nah insulting is not a form of insecurity, Im just confident you dumb kike.
I dont need to be all polite and correct with you because you are just one snowflake that doesnt deserve respect at all.

Attached: 1510296378755.jpg (800x936, 164K)

The real point is that you are a faggot
I know you're a faggot
Everyone else here knows you're a faggot
Your mom knows your a faggot
Your dad was probably a faggot too. Gotta be where you get it from.
Hell, I bet that deep down in your very own nigger heart you know you're a faggot too.

Spaniard or Chilean????

>looks like a bunch of white people who just so happen to not be alergic to the fucking sun and can actually tan instead of bursting into flames

yeah....

Attached: 1-one-spaniard-spaniards-spanish-man-adult-man-eye-contact-front-view-A52FN8.jpg (880x1390, 247K)

kek
nice try, too bad you cant even insult someone properly, that was just pathetic.
Can't wait for niggers to claim that Aryans and Nazis were black in a few hundred years.

well thank fuck they extinct

Well the nazis were niggers, so....

It's okay, you can write Jews. You won't get arrested.

I'm just waiting for this stupid nigga to lay claim to the Emperor Tiberius, Caligula or Nero, they were Romans, they must have been niggas.

Attached: 20190730_005832.jpg (2592x1944, 1.63M)

>not be alergic to the fucking sun
right. just like africans, middle easterners, south americans, all of which are not white.

Only the ones with the cognomen 'Nero'.

cool story bro

EU smallest dick average is italy tho.

don't let facts get in the way of OPs narrative.

Even Africans do that.

The only Europeans with any significant negroid admixture are the Spaniards. And by significant, I mean 1-2%.

Attached: Lazaridis2014_EDF3_K6.png (1205x1515, 292K)

All of them were perverts, and Rome fell.

Some of them, yeah.

Depends on which part of the peninsula you're talking about. Sicilians are pretty damned dark.

Need a sauce, brotherman.

Not even. They use therm Italian Stallion for a reason

Dogs bark when they see a black person, but then blacks own dogs that don't bark at them.

Yup. Just LIKE
Sort of how snowniggers are LIKE cave salamanders

Attached: 220px-Texas_blind_salamander.jpg (220x165, 7K)

So all of Italy’s and Spain’s accomplishments are black accomplishments

Slavs are from Mongolia. Romans are from all over the Mediterranean. Anglos (according to the most recent anthropological story) are Turkish farmers that displaced the indigenous hunter-gatherers. Greeks are from all over the Mediterranean. Spaniards are from all over the Mediterranean and northern Africa.

I'm talking about erect penises m8

Portugese and Mexican aren't allergic to work.

Attached: cumskins wuz gods.jpg (956x768, 181K)

Nope
I know both and both have good work ethics and are more often friendly than other whites

Attached: soptthedifference.png (547x578, 551K)

We iz kangs agin!

Attached: Trump-vs-orangutan.jpg (400x300, 48K)

>the moops

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Attached: sociopath.jpg (960x945, 87K)

All itaka are Sandniger and Jipsys

No.
Wrong.

Why do you people respond to these fucking jewish retards trolling you
Obviosly italians are white
And so are russians

Whole europe is white except germany , france and sweden because those guys got cucked hard

I live in croatia and have travelled everywhere in europe and seen it

Italians are white
Russians are white
Balkans is white
Europe is white

Pic is croatian people

Attached: 1-40.jpg (960x612, 75K)

No.
Wrong.

Attached: justin-timberlake-blackman.jpg (376x468, 32K)

That refers to a car, friendo

Well, Scipio was. One of Rome’s best generals and greatest of all time... thou shalt not fuck with Scipio Africanus.

Didn't know that Obama was Batman's enemy

No, he wasn't.
Publius Cornelius Scipio received the honorific "Africanus" from his Victory over Hannibal and Carthage.

Attached: impeachment.jpg (480x360, 24K)

lol, OP, funniest thing I've seen today. Solid trolling A-. This is what I come here for

That's the logical conclusion.

are black

Attached: joker.jpg (346x640, 31K)

lol you simple tard, Rome was never a homogenous ethnic culture, it began as a colony of the mishmash of escaped prisoners, and one after another added women & children from all of its neighboring societies it destroyed ac4oss two continents. There is no “they”, it was already a fucking empire before it was an empire.

>Nero
That's 'black' in Latin, dumfuk.

Obama is everbodys enemy

And Nero was a dumfuk that played his fiddle while Rome burned to the ground like the stupid nigga he must have been.

And they still lost to a bunch of mudfucking barbarians.

>Romans were black
The Romans invented so much, updated so much and appropriated so much, all of which caused Europe to civilise itself.

Rome by legend was founded by greeks.

Rome literally beat the hell out of the only real threat to them that was black, carthage

Gtfo with your "we wuz emperors an shieeeet"

Kek

Kek "i qualified my statement" sounds gay as fuck.Im going to use say myself from now on.

Attached: wewuzemperors.png (960x636, 494K)

Ah, no. Apocryphal, you tard. And hang on to your hat, but George Washington didn’t chop down a cherry tre and say I can never tel,l a lie, and no apple ever fell on Newton’s head making him instantly comprehend differential equations, calculus, and gravitation.

I'd believe that because modern day Italians arent even white

Attached: 3times.jpg (1200x933, 209K)

Stick to stealing bikes & leave Roman history alone.

Bonus word score though.

Attached: nointelligentlife.jpg (533x285, 107K)

>Nero is black in Latin
Wow
It's actually NIGREOS
Nero is black in Italian which is most likely because Nero was associated with blackness in the broad sense rather than skin color and so Nero became the word for black in vulgar latin and now italian.
Interesting to note that french seems to take after italian with noir[e] while spanish and Romanian follow the Latin root with negro / negru.
Of course I don't really know anything, so whatever.

Attached: 1564278942779.gif (124x128, 3K)

Gee, now we know what Nero means, nigga in a bunch of languages.
What about Tiberius and Caligula?
Tiberius = tree ape?
Caligula = chimpanzee?

pfff lel

Since the dawn of time.
Black people have never invented anything worthy of note.
Never created a functioning society.
Never even created a single notable work of art.

If instead of colonizing Africa, Europeans had instead cleansed the entire continent of life then absolutely nothing of value would have been lost. In fact the world would be much better off today.

Attached: 1564486021221.jpg (1130x440, 147K)

South.... He said SOUTH.

Just because someone is tan does not mean they are black.

The irony is that black Africans themselves could literally never have left Africa if it had not been for non blacks. Even today had the white ancestors just left them alone in the jungles and savannas of Africa they would still be stuck there in grass huts hardly bothering the rest of the world

I am sure if you posted this on some pro black website most of them would believe it.

> had the white ancestors just left them alone in the jungles and savannas of Africa they would still be stuck there in grass huts hardly bothering the rest of the world

oh god, made my mouth water

lol
Europe even has a hell of a natural barrier between them and black Africans
>the fucking Sahara desert
>north Africans
>the fucking Mediterranean Sea

Yeah....whites only have themselves to blame for introducing an invasive species
kek

No

Attached: E9AEE594A53C4E3B98CE3A80D1B20DD8.png (500x289, 199K)