Yo Yea Forums i think i found some wild marijuana today, what do?

yo Yea Forums i think i found some wild marijuana today, what do?

Attached: Rp5gFXZe - Copy.jpg (2448x3264, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

balancemmc.com/index.php/2017/07/19/three-leaf-weed-plant/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take a sample and research it to see what you found

rub it on your genitals to get high

Will go back out tomorrow and take a few for study, and report back with hi-res photos

>implying i didn't

Attached: how faggot are you.jpg (573x1024, 120K)

That's not weed, the leaves are 5 or whatever points on the a single stem for each leaf

Attached: marijuana-leaves-plantation_38076-308.jpg (626x417, 81K)

That's what I thought too, but being that they're outside getting eaten by bugs and irregular sunlight that could cause the three leaves. Also hemp and weed are the only pants that look like that.

"Stress is the primary cause for a one leaf or three leaf weed plant. It usually is the result of a plant that started flowering, stopped and reverted back to vegetative growth. "

balancemmc.com/index.php/2017/07/19/three-leaf-weed-plant/

wait 6 more months for it to flower and your quids in.

nah bro, look at the ducksfoot strain

its totes weed, go smoke some

it could be a very young sativa, not smokable as no trichome's yet.

That's not weed friend, that would be a nettle bush

Not enough light, water or nutrients but is not wild hemp. Is an Indica dominant hybrid. It also has spider mites. Looks all female but hard to tell..

нeт

its to young to tell if its hemp bro, it needs to flower before that can be determined.

let me be the first (but probably not first) to tell you it isn't weed. if it were weed tho i'd not comeback to that spot for 2-3 months then come back and take it all

go ahead and smoke that

the best smoke is in the root's, dig them out, grind them up, *puff puff puff*

Walk away

don't fucking touch it, it's not yours, you didn't grow it. that shit's not easy to grow. dickhead

It’s on public property, it isn’t anyone’s

That shit isnt easy to grow? The fuck are you on about. It grows like fucking weeds. That shit is easy as fuck to grow.

Its a clone you dumbass

i think he means it's hard to grow right if not then he is a dumb nigger

The leaf is crap. Not worth smoking. Flowers won't be ready until October. You can try coming back then to see if somebody else hasn't harvested it or bugs eaten it. Caterpillers LOVE it. So do deer.

That's not weed bro