So me and my girl decided to do some ass sex earlier today...

So me and my girl decided to do some ass sex earlier today, she was all giddy and excited and so she was naked and got on all fours and wiggled her ass. I was super excited too so i went in there no condom and no lube, i went full force in there and she moaned like an elephant, im just pounding away and theres no poo on my dick. But then i look down and see a bunch of little worms on her anus and crawling on my penis, i pull out quickly and go to wash it off in the washroom but i notice one trying to get inside my peehole, i try to grab it but its too small and it goes inside. My girlfriend is frantic apologizing and we dunno wtf to do and im panicking hardcore. Then my girlfriend is like "u need to jizz right now to blow it out before it lays eggs inside of ur dick!" Thats quick thinking by my worm infested girlfriend.

So i start to jerk it hard as fuk super fast, and within like 30 seconds im close to climax. Fuk my girlfriend though disgusting girl she should wash her anus better, i jump in the air and jizz right in her face as she squirms, i then see like a dozen worms fly out my peehole and land on her face. She starts screaming as they enter her nose and mouth. I only thought 1 went in but apparently a ton went in when i did her in the butt. wut a weird day man im never doing anal without a condom again.

Attached: (m=qGW0XLUbeaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=6gMqL_JqTT39JhrJ)0.jpg (320x240, 16K)

good fucking god man

Attached: 1556090477985.jpg (369x496, 22K)

What if the worms came out from ur dick first when u were doing her and not from her ass??

fake: he fucked someone
gay: anal

I wish this was real, maybe it is lol.

On another note tell your girlfriend to stop scratching her ass in the middle of the night then chewing her fingernails.

Pin worms come out of your ass at night to lay eggs, then you scratch your ass and get their eggs in your finger nails.

Then you chew your nails like a dirty fucko and you put their eggs back into your stomach

Attached: pinworms.jpg (576x394, 50K)

it’s called pinworm user, go to the doc, it’s easily treated, just a little parasite. btw, your girl’s probably cheating on you, it’s only transferred from fecal contact if you get what i mean

this is some cursed information i didnt need to know, always thought it was just an ass itch

Attached: CoolStoryBro.gif (356x200, 1.52M)

This
also she's def cheating on you

It could be, from not showering etc.

But if it's at night and you got white fuckrrs coming outta ya, yeah don't itch it lol

This is wrong, lots of kids get it.

Little bit of googling will show you this.

But yeah she's still cheating on you op

Ffs the thought of catching something from another person through the usual means is terrifying enough...now worms coming out of her ass? Fuck...need to go full Dr. Hayden...

How do this imply cheating? Just some guy fucking both this girl and a different girl in the ass/mouth?

he's getting cucked by little worms, nigga
little dicked worms fuckin his girl
sad society we live in bro

Attached: 3957959-strain_wtitle_sm20140909184529.jpg (1000x1269, 241K)

This. Earthworm Jim is getting that booty boys

Threads like this are what keeps me coming back to b in spite of all the Hapa chink spammers

Attached: 51jMClbNKRL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 14K)

nice shop retard

It looks more like an art piece. Not something meant to fool you.

I think you're the retard

Scary! I'm never doing that. Pee pee was not meant to be in poo poo.

Attached: 15281760.png (270x327, 120K)

Bunch od newfags in this thread

Pasta

this isn't reddit, newfaggot

I'll take things that never happened for 500.
Good for a laught though m8. Thanks

Girlfriend problems thread? My girlfriend and me have done dating for 5 month. I thought "This girl is very good," and became of love with her. Yet even so, on this Monday, I comed home and found she as baked all my beans. Yes, all. Oh brother. In my cupboard I store several bag of bean, to make soft and to bake on some days, to have a bit of baked bean on my dinner. Or, heck, a lunch too some days.
But on the Monday I find this girlfriend baked all the beans. I say "Why do you bake my beans", and she say something as "I bakes them good to save time, so I bakes them all now." I am astonished and full of dissmay. I say "I canfr not eat all the beans", she say she is froze many of the beans so as we can unfrozen the on a later day and eat some at a time. But, if a bean is froze and unfrozed, the very good and very nice flavor of bean is gone far. A bean is best if baked fresh as a Sunday Pie. Not to be froze and unfroze! I told my girfriend I am so sad of this, as to my opinion the baking of the beans and to freeze them has ruin all my beans. She say I am "gone haywire" by my enragement and sad manners. But I hates what she did to my beans. On the days before Monday I thought "Will we marry the girlfriend? Well it might be so." But now I am so sad she baked them beans. I am consider to end our relations and not be the boyfriend and girlfriend any more. But, is my idea wrong? Could my girlfriend make promise to not bake the beans? I do not know what doing to do and how to feel forgiving on her. What can I do on this situation I said here? (In the text I write above this.)

Attached: DqDSTNMXgAEdEqq.jpg (969x1200, 176K)

I don't get the fear of poopers. Vaginas have yeast infections. That's as gross, if not more, than poo

Newfag.