You wake up in a room all black but somehow still visible...

You wake up in a room all black but somehow still visible, infront of you is a man covered in spikes facing outward all over his body, How do you fight him without hurting yourself?

Attached: hellraiser-pinhead.jpg (1404x850, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/otCpCn0l4Wo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You succumb to his teachings and become an inter dimensional vampire.

That is not a choice, Fight or die

You poke him in the eye like captain insano taught you.

Attached: 189DC9AB-1222-444C-8D78-314F399B19B7.jpg (170x168, 9K)

When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem starts to look like a nail.

Are you shitting me? Look at the spikes. The sharp end is pointing INWARDS, not outwards. He's fucked. All I've gotta' do is start pushing on those motherfuckers, and he is going to have a really bad fucking day.

show no mercy

Wake up from this BS dream

Become one of the Cenobites

Fuck you, that wasn't part of your original question therefore it is an acceptable answer. Learn how to communicate you worthless bitch.

Theres spikes everywhere around the eyeballs, in order to poke him in the eyes your hand would be punctured and torn, then what? he is only blind theres no where to run but darkness

Pic is only semi related the man has spikes pointing outward everywhere on his body

You wish it was a dream

Attached: KA5GaEv.jpg (424x400, 16K)

You hurt his feelings

Physiological warfare, go on

youtu.be/otCpCn0l4Wo

Attached: stop wait a min pull out the eastwing and take a swing.jpg (590x775, 108K)

Give this man a medal

masturbating him to death

Hurt his feelings

dammit you beat me to it

With a hammer

Tell him all the FB IG VSCO bitches he could imagine are his if he gives you his kik!

Have him read the hellbound heart sequel.

Attached: newtoy.jpg (530x432, 188K)

Fling shit at him, piss on him, use my bodily fluids as an advantage. As a last resort, charge at him, raging boner in hand, and cum on his spike-covered body.
If I had luck, i'd mope around looking for something to defend myself with.

get this guy

Attached: magneto.jpg (920x613, 49K)