>small company, family owned
>got job because daughter moved away
>bitch moved back and they fired me without warning or much dignity
>basically waited until the end of day to boot me
>mad drunk
>tempted to message new coworker about how shitty the company really is
>also tempted to fuck new coworker
how do I stop myself from being so mad?

Attached: 1503550626444.jpg (693x689, 76K)

Get another job

They actually fired you? Without cause for warning? That doesn't sound legal bro.

File for unemployment. If your story checks out you get a little money every week until you get another job.

they fired me because the position got eliminated due to the fact that the daughter moved back. I unfortunately live in florida and there is only 'fire at will' rules here

>how do I stop myself from being so mad?

Clearly you must rape your replacement.

brooo that bitch is fat as fuck hell nah

what is the daughters name? got any pictures of her?

start looking for a new job ASAP and start cleaning up your shit/get your shit together

>also tempted to fuck the new coworker
>brooo that bitch is fat as fuck hell nah
sorry OP, but you're probably a little too retarded for this website

Some states are not a right to work state. Perfectly legal to fire without reason.

probably

Attached: 1468501248532.png (657x573, 603K)

it sounds like you are just so frustrated/drunk you dont know what to do so you have impulsive thoughts, take some time to yourself, like learn a new hobby or some shit and then start finding a new job
after you find a new job and figure your shit out, you will feel so much better

>brooo that bitch is fat as fuck hell nah

rape her with a extra large horse cock dildo then.

I mean that sucks and all but can you blame them? Family comes first.

Even in at will states, you can still sue for unlawful termination if the reason is related to discrimination and other things along those lines

The correct term is "At Will Employment". The will in question being the employers.

OR OR OR

Give her the 13 Reasons Why Mop handle Special

and what's the unlawful termination here? that i'm not family and that the eliminated the position shortly after she decided to move back? I mean they already had me doing shitty shit outside of my position like testing with lone star ticks even though I was only suppose to be customer service kek. They only had five-six employees at the office at any given time so I think they don't qualify for any protections *I'm drunk forgive my typos*

Arson

I wish I cared so little about life I'd be willing to spend it in the slammer over something like arson

Contact your local labor board regarding wrongful dismissal. Also contact a lawyer stating damages up to retirement, meaning in a court of law you'll state that you would've stayed working there until you retired at the age of 65, legally the company must either rehire you or pay your wages weekly, biweekly, annually or as a lump sum.

in florida? I fucking doubt