I think I'm losing my capacity to think and remember as time goes on...

I think I'm losing my capacity to think and remember as time goes on, which is understandably concerning for someone in their mid 20s. I quit smoking pot daily months ago but I'm not seeing any improvement, and in fact things seem worse than before. I don't like feeling retarded like all of you, Yea Forums.What the fuck can I do to gain my mind and energy back?
I can barely keep focus long enough to give a fuck unless its something completely pointless or counterproductive.

Attached: The RoBeast.jpg (1024x1024, 513K)

Congrats you killed your brain cells from so much weed

Attached: The_Contest.png (478x343, 221K)

>>Has an actual fucking issue
>>Posts about it on Yea Forums instead of going to a doctor

You know what, OP... I think you should just sniff paint.

Attached: fb719f67ce8d4157f241a9edf263169a.jpg (750x1334, 54K)

You sure know a lot for someone who knows jack shit. I've done that song and dance and just end up being told I'm depressed. Always prescribed some bullshit that raises the mood and lowers the thinking capacity further. If I was a dummy I'd be content, but I'm aware that my mind is capable of more. It's a fog on the brain when it comes to calculating, not a lack of activity.

You could be D.A.R.E.'s little learner of the month with that kind of insight. Put it into an essay.

Attached: mk58f2gd86v21.jpg (640x1136, 81K)

Attached: l3hshx5gi0r21.png (600x545, 731K)

I feel more confident in putting the blame on the SSRIs I've taken in the past than the weed I've smoked, to be honest. That shit really dulled me down in the past.

bump

Attached: received_10155008630552776.jpg (960x668, 82K)

try exercising. should clear it up.

I notice a difference in mood and feel more plugged in when getting some physical activity in, but still nothing I'd consider a fix

Have you had a similar experience? Is it really that simple?

probably not doing enough then.

You are just dumb as fuck and one of the countless mindless zombies. Now that you are not high, you are realizing that for the first time.

Get a higher education, if you have one that you are not using get another.

If you are using an actual degree, invest more in work and try to focus.

If you have a legit issue seek help so you can do better.

Don't fucking whine about shit. Do something to improve your position and disposition.

Eh, maybe its time to dig out the running shoes

Attached: qvlejdcy6wh21.jpg (720x960, 45K)

drink more water and get good sleep too.

>mid 20s
Lol okay. Listen kid you're just a dumb middle schooler, you cant think because puberty has your hormones overpowering everything else. Go masturbate and play minecraft and you'll be fine.

consider vitamin supplements

Who's whining? I'm not asking what to do about it to start a pity party, you jabron. I have my degree and I'm doing work in the field. Guess what? Education and work isn't a fix for what I've described.

I've gobbled Omega 3 in the past, taken Zinc, vitamin D, etc. What do you recommend

gummy vitamins

and as written above, I've gotten "help" which amounted to SSRIs that would actually turn me into the mindless zombie you're confident I've been since birth. It hasn't always been this way, and I've only ramped up my smoking since things began going downhill on their own in recent years.

I forgot to farm my diamonds and jerk off to Steve fanfiction today. Thanks for the reminder

all the B vitamins. especially B1, B6 and B12, as they are required for neurotransmitter synthesis

Smoke weed everyday

Attached: Uzamaki.jpg (750x860, 337K)

You know I'm mobbing with the D.R.E.

Do they have gummy Flintstones these days? Nothing beats a Wilma for clarity

Attached: b2t78g8qk8nz.jpg (720x540, 52K)

Attached: kn49u6b6qe501.jpg (740x637, 42K)

start running. Fuckin saved my life. Any exercise really.

This seems to be the most common response from anyone looking to give actual advice. I'm going to get more mobile as a starting point

RIP Mr. Hawking

Attached: Resized_Screenshot_20180315-012549.jpg (1440x2560, 157K)