What's up robots. I thought I made it out

What's up robots. I thought I made it out.

>Been driving this girl home from work late at night every day
>We text everyday
>Not the most attractive girl but she's my only friend
>One day she gets out of work early, asks if we can stay in my car instead of going to her house
>She hates her parents, never likes going home
>This trend continues of her sitting in my car for hours (her parents track when she leaves)
>This goes on for a few weeks
>Invite her over one day after a long time of her dropping hints in her nightly texts
>I go to pick her up from her house at noon
>"Hey user, I told my dad I would be back by 8, is that too long?"
>8 hours? fine with me
>we get to my house. no money so no other plans beyond go home.
>sit on the couch, she talks about being cold
>walk over to my room, get blanket
>she follows
>we end up in my bed
>this is it
>she ends up falling asleep in my arms for the whole time she's over
>no sex but this is the most human contact I've had in years
>I keep picking her up from work and we keep talking every night
>ask her over again next week
>same thing, hang out, no sex, sleep together
>she has a weird rule about not kissing but she's determined herself to be rather self conscious so I pass it off
>A few days later I ask her to go out with me officially
>tells me she can't
>won't say why
>eventually get her to open up
>"well, I already have a boyfriend user"

I blocked her number after this. she sent me 32 texts and I haven't read any. why are women like this, robots

Attached: 71FA78F1-0056-4B83-91E0-29FF9AC84C34.png (828x820, 789K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NVQUpfcZF_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Robots
Wrong board man

damn bruh. I understand how you feel. women can just use us. however you should talk to her. It could be a bad relationship, she could be in need of your help. talk to her brother.

if she spends all her time at work or in your car/with you... when does she see her boyfriend?

Women just crave attention and you gave her more than her boyfriend I assume. So fuck that hoe you've dodged a bullet

Women are evil beings user
They can get away with so much cuz we allow them to

Can you see if someone tries to text or call when they're blocked?

set them to not show alerts. calls don't ring and texts don't buzz but they still appear. they also don't leave a notification so you can't read them accidentally.

Post 32 texts immediately

I have receipts turned on. can't open them without her knowing I read them

I'm genuinely curious on what she has to say too you user.

can you tell us?

yes you can, go to her contact and turn it off

Lurking to see what she said

fuck that bitch OP

The rest of the texts are nonsense spam and her acting like nothing happened.

Attached: 590D3245-36F6-4065-987D-BE1457E42F8C.png (828x1792, 197K)

As a note, Scott isn't her boyfriend either, I'm not entirely sure who he is.

Bro tell her to fuck off, she doesn't know how to address situations like an adult

that shit pissed me off just reading it.

youtu.be/NVQUpfcZF_c

Yeah bruh, this bitch is a fucking rat.

Sleeping in another man's bed when she has a BF.

Fucking dumb ass cunt.

No sympathy. Let he wallow in her own self pity, the fucking retarded child.

Also this is probably copy-pasta but whatever.

Girls always are like this, you need to leave her because she is in a relationship with the dude and the part of no kissing you is because she likes more that dude, but you are the "calm distraction" or something like that. So GTFO men

This.

Sounds like she's just another manipulative whore. Just dump her, you'll find a good one eventually, user

>I am driving
>how rude

Attached: 1535846963354.png (476x527, 180K)

Thats ultra friendzone, get out of there asap. Sorry bro

Bro that bitch is manipulative.

Cut her off Yea Forumsro sorry.

If you do she’ll maybe come around, if not oh well she wasn’t about it in the first place. It’s a win win

dude drop the fucking whore and pick yourself up, women dont deserve dudes like you

>"he doesn't appreciate the fact that i choose you over him sometimes."

she's a manipulative cunt my man. she's putting the blame on her bf when it's her fucking fault. drop the hoe

Hey, men.
I think I kinda know where you´re at right now. I had a relationship like that a while ago and just went over it.
You know, I think that if you need sex or to be with her, that´s what you should tell her. Be straight, and if she doesn´t give that to you, then that´s not really giving you anything good.
I know it might be a little utilitarian of me to say it like so, but if you guys get to an agreement, you´ll be on a good one. Otherwise, if you don´t, go look for somebody that´ll meet you halfway. That´s were I´m at right now.
Honestly, it´s a rocky way and I feel like complete shit right now, but I still have hopes to carry on, and I know you´ll have them to.
Hope you do get some resolution (Whatever it may be), Brother. We´re all in this together.

Some girls are just like that user.

The majority of people, I've found, are awful. At their core they are self-serving and narcissistic to the end. This applies for men and women both. These girls are the "wife beaters" of men. Just as it's easier for a man to overpower a woman physically, women can manipulate men emotionally.

user, you need to take stock. Take some time to get to know yourself and what you want out of life. If you want a relationship then the most important thing is to find a woman with similar core values and goals.Loyalty, a desire for closeness and compassion, and the desire to have a happy family are what brought me and my wife together.

Find a woman with a good heart. Never take the first one that looks your way Yea Forumsro. Most of all, don't give up, and remember what you NEED from a woman.

I hope you find her, user.

>just a remainder
He got Death Penalty

Attached: Brandon Clark.png (1280x720, 547K)

He was already sentenced? What’s his name?

>file name

I’m on mobile my guy, I can’t see it

Never mind yes I can

He did not get the death penalty.

They let him go on self defense. He didn’t want his heart broken

maybe she just wanted to be friends you fucking virgin lmfao