Sup Yea Forums. How do you deal with a clingy girlfriend?

Sup Yea Forums. How do you deal with a clingy girlfriend?

My girlfriend is amazing 99% of the time. But there will be times when I'm not in the mood and she is constantly trying to get me to cuddle, kiss, hug, etc and it's just really obnoxious.

I've confronted her about this many times and she just doesn't get it. What do Yea Forums?

Please if you're an incel or a virgin don't bother giving me advice. Thanks.

Attached: 801.jpg (640x1136, 92K)

be happy you have one u fuckin idiot

Love her and take affection you gay retard

Smoke 3 packs of cigarettes a day that will stop the cuddles

She is making a huge boner and needs a spanking.

Gonna have to deal with it. If you don't she's gonna say you don't give her enough attention. Then she's gonna go fuck your friend or Tyrone or the first guy that gives her the attention you don't. That's all these whores crave. Attention.

Be honest, if you can communicate like an adult tell her, if you can't, be happy with thw fact she's still around.

>she is constantly trying to get me to cuddle, kiss, hug, etc
Wish my wife did this more. She likes gifts and positive reinforcement (words); I like the touch.

Attached: 635555.jpg (1080x1350, 128K)

There are soooooooooooo many other things that can be annoying. Sooooo many, sooooo many. You say she's amazing 99% of the time, that means DEAL with it. There's probably something about you that's fucking annoying or retarded ya know, not saying that as an insult, just saying no one is perfect. She's likely putting up with something about you she doesn't like, so let her cuddles in. When you're not in the mood, just think to yourself that you're being a good guy and giving a fuck about your girlfriend.
You may get home from work and be tired as hell, but your dog is all super happy you got home and would really love to go for a walk! Dogs been sitting around all day and would really just love to go for a walk, it would mean so much, and you realize that so you take the pup for a walk despite just wanting to sit down. You feel good inside because you're a good dude and gave the pup what it's be ohhhh sooo craving. Same thing with your chick.
Sometime you have to do stuff like that. She's cute, plus you said she's amazing, so don't fuck it up.

this exact thread was made like a week ago. word for word copy and same pic

Girls want to be fed and fucked, pretty much my entire experience with dating

Have a GF that lives pretty far away and she is a constant texter. Like my phone buzzes thirty seconds after I text her back after four hours of doing whatever

She just wants your attention and wants to be sure that you're committed to her and your relationship

Part of being in a relationship, even if it can be annoying at times

Why do you feel like it's obnoxious?

And a couple days later, and the day before yesterday
And two weeks before that, and again the week before that

Attached: 7D226F6F-E2BD-4A96-8F24-903AA6FC51B4.jpg (256x256, 34K)

Same here. One reason why I learned to cook. Tired of spending money at restaurants. 1 or 2 dates out are fine. But after that no more. I'd rather do a grocery shop and cook something I'll enjoy if I'm expected to pay. After the 2nd date it's hey come over to my place I'll make a nice dinner. If she ain't putting out after that at least my cupboards are full and I don't feel like I've wasted my time AND money.

I like cooking for my gf of 2 months but its hard since I dont have a firm place I'm staying right now, which means we go out like twice a week but always split the check. I would never date a girl who is a leech. I would break that shit off so fast

I'm in med school so I need times where I need to be left alone and concentrate. We established early on our "off limits" criteria where no one can both the other. Mine is if my door is shut to my study room leave me alone, hers is in the bedroom with the door shut

How long have you been with her?

She looks cute, any more pics? And dude she just gotta get the message. Tell her straight up how you feel and don’t let her manipulate your emotions when she inevitably throws a fit about it

>Split the check
Some chicks still look at you like you have 3 heads of you ask them to go Dutch. Lucky if you can get them to at least tip the server. It's like shiiit you want your equality. Reach in that purse every once in a while.
>Never date a girl who is a leech
Some girls are good at hiding it. I catch on to that shit quickly. Constantly asking to go out. "Why don't you buy me anything?" Time to move on.

Post more pics of girlfriend

I'm lucky that my girlfriend is appreciative and never asks me to buy her anything. She has some native american in her so shes into trade offs, like if I pick up the tab cause her purse is in the car or something I know I'm getting some good head that night

Ahh the good ol barter system. If only more girls were like that. I don't wanna date myself but like 15 years ago if you took a girl out and paid for everything and didn't make a fool if yourself you knew you were getting something. A handy at the very least. Nowadays this girls just expect to be pampered and still ask for more. Sounds like you got a keeper.

Poor you and your first world problems. Just accept you found someone who loves you and be happy for yourself instead of bitching. I bet your house isn't even haunted. Be grateful instead of complaining for once.

She's pretty good, it fucking sucks though because I finally find a healthy relationship and all of a sudden every girl I come across is trying to flirt with me now. Its like they have a sixth sense or something

When it rains it pours. And if you were single they wouldn't even look twice....

Exactly

10's of millions.

You are on here bitching about 1% of the time? Dude, she’s better off without you and she will figure that out soon enough.

Must be a nightmare.

>I bet your house isn't even haunted.
That's some real ooga booga shit

Appreciate it because one day she could be gone or you could be gone and you’ll never have that again.
Seriously why is showing affection such a cruel thing? People just want love and while you’re there you should value that time

Dump her. She deserves someone that isn't an insecure emotional cripple.

I wish my girlfriend was more clingy

you appreciate it
my gf killed herself a few days ago, she was clingy af, and I couldn't be more happy about it, if she is the love of your life don't never let her go

Get the fuck over it dude. Truthfully you’re a dickhead and you don’t deserve her. You’re clearly too immature to be in a serious relationship or you’d be man enough to understand that she just likes you and wants your attention. When my girlfriend is away, I intensely crave the moments where she’s in my arms or bugging me for attention. You don’t just call that annoying. I cherish every second I get to spend with my girl, because guess what, if I was to lose her, those little moments that YOU take for granted would be the only things on my mind. You better learn to appreciate it before she finds someone who will.

Eh. Im dating this girl right now I really like. We always go out tp eat and im always paying. Part is because I still believe in the man covers the bill and the womans job is to provide company which she does in all forms. Plus im sure she isn't a gold digger because she always opts for the cheaper items on the menu. Even when I recommend higher priced items.