In case you missed what just happened here's a quick recap:

In case you missed what just happened here's a quick recap:

>OP makes pic related thread, claiming that a guy named Paul just accidentally shared his Facebook profile on Yea Forums while requesting a deepnude of this thot and that he quickly deleted the thread after noticing
>some people laughing at Paul's misfortune, some people telling OP we're not personal army
>I enter thread and realize the obvious that OP is clearly a loser faggy troll who went through the absolute autistic effort to make a fake 'paul profile, with guy's same profile pic and everything, but was too retarded to even capitalize his name properly
>I point out that OP is actually a troll Paul wannabe and huge faggot
>OP sees me call him out and immediately deletes the thread out of shame and embarrassment

So what do we do now Yea Forums? Should we contact the real Paul and see if he might know the jealous fag who's trying to frame him?

Attached: wannabepaulfag.jpg (1000x631, 287K)

bump for paul justice

that OP is lucky Yea Forums aint what it used to be

Someone took action, hadn't heard anything else since last thread died. Pic related

Attached: 1564530473601.jpg (1152x1420, 283K)

That's a lot of effort for little/no payoff. It's your time; waste it freely.

Probably her ex, or a jealous acquaintance

What happened? Who are they?

I'm the first thread we meet"Paul", he was not the OP. Just wanted to clarify.

user messaged girl from Pauls deep request

Neat.

shut up Paul. you got caught

>sharing the deepnudes for the dude, when that was obviously the goal in the first place

Nice job giving the dude what he wants. I doubt he cares about Paul at all, he wants people spreading the deepnudes around and you're making like the 4th thread about them.

That isn't the same girl though, same name but completely different icon from the one in the OP

That’s not even the right thot

>implying Paul didn't change his name to paul to get people to root for him without setting his friends off that anything changed

I don't see why this is even something to follow, outside of knowing a girl with deepnudes available with her full name and facebook page.

Ruin the life of this faggot is not worth my time, since he is only a retarded troll

How do you plan on "ruining the life" of someone you literally can't identify? Paul probably has more than 1 male acquaintance, even if we message him how do we convince him to not only figure it out but then tell us too? That's just stupid, you're wasting your time and spreading the deepnudes for the ""troll"" like they probably wanted.

>4th thread on this shit and not 1 person contacted Paul or Jacqueline, only some random thot with the same name

Why even bother making these threads if not a single event will occur in them?

Ha. Nice try Paul.

at least the tits are nice on that 5/10

here's a better look

Attached: 1564432794303.png (512x512, 405K)