I dont know how to even go on anymore

I dont know how to even go on anymore

every waking second. i think about how all my friends have had 5 asian girlfriends and are the same age as me. Five. And i wanted just one my whole life

ive tried distracting myself with art, and i fucking suck ass. I painted something for over a 100 hours and its horrible. Im naturally bad at art

i dont know what to do b
my head physically hurts. Like it physically hurts to even live anymore.

None of my therapists help me. All they do is push for meditation and giving me different anti depressants.

>just improve yourself user
ive missed on 21 years of my life with no asian girlfriend. nothing will ever get that time back.
the pain is killing me too much.

i just dont even know anymore b.
it hurts to think. it hurts to fap. it hurts drive. life feels like constant pain.
ive tried seeking help from people on discord. All the chads just proceed to tell me how many asian girls they fuck and how theyre going to go screw one on tinder right now

ive reached out to my sister. she thinks im a misogynistic pig that owns women

ive tried coping by making plans tk fuck prostitutes and get plastic surgery.
but i cant even wait anymore. i cant talk to my mom anymore without being yelling.
i cant do my prep work for college.

the only thing that motivates me is spending money on fast food. but even then i still cry into my food.

No one can help me. i feel helpless

Attached: images.jpg (234x191, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xjq_ow5DrWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

give me a way i can contact you
i can help you with this sort of thing,

I’m pretty sure this is a troll post but if not, you are a massive loser.

discord MarisaSlave#8861

Bang those prostitutes mate

i cant help it
i tried to make good artm i keep failing. ive been told im just naturally horrible at art and that its a mental handicap for me to make something appealing

i try to get asian girlfriends. all been rejected

Get a job and earn enough money to go to asia and buy a wife fair and square.

EZ

i have to wait 2 more weeks. i dont know if i can make it.

Don't focus on gf, that'll give eventually. Improve yourself first, make yourself someone they'd want. You could do that in a couple weeks tops, not kidding

Show art so i can more properly advice you

Prob takes more than a few weeks but given time what you said is true imo

i have more tha enough koney to do that. but im too scared to risk my college career to pursue
whats the improvement steps?

Does not compute. If you have a ton of money then you shouldn't care about taking a year off of college.

>unfriends immediately
guess was just a troll

Would initially agree with you but changing the attitude is like 90% of the work, is the attitude is okay there's gonna be chicks willing to give him a chance no matter how he looks

its just enough to last me 5 years at most. i dont know. should i have mail order bride order to me at college?

Work on being more sociable, make small goals in trying to get better at interacting with people.

Start going to the gym and get some confidence in yourself. Not with the end goal of getting a gf but with the goal of bettering yourself. The gf will come in time.

Maybe keep working on your art hobby and stop letting othets dictate what you should feel about it. With practice you'll improve.

Would like to see artwork tho

Don't, they're gonna leave you regardless. Become a better version of yourself. Cut down on the fast food

As in, not specifically because of you, but those chicks generally run first chance they get

No no not mail order actually go to the Philippines and find one who puts real effort into pretending she takes Catholicism seriously.

Don't worry she will still let you put it in her butt, the purpose of the religion thing is to screen out the truly evil gold diggers and find one who is likely to stick with you long term.

i dont think you guys understand me.
Every day is fucking painful. Im depress and feel like dying everyday. i dont even think i can wait anymore to get prostitutes im so sick of life.

im getting plastic surgery done in swptember so i can look good. but the pain of seeing all my friends my age have multiple asian girlfriends. and seeing all these people younger than me who have this super happy successful life.

i csnt take it
God has taken a shit a on me. i think god has singled me out out of anyone in the world. everything is shit. i dont care anymore

>go to the gym
ive been going for a few months. still not big. sick of chads telling me im supossed to be some jacked schawrzeneggar after month. Gym gains is 80% genetics

also. i dont think gym does anything. look at pic

i only show my art to people i really trust. youre not missing out cause its god awful tho
whats the point. i go to filipines where im probably uglier than 90% of the ghys, and try to convicne a girl to go back to the states with me?

Attached: 1550052928711.jpg (1138x666, 67K)

OP is just a sad sack who wants to keep on feeling sorry for himself

Just fucking kill yourself then if everything is so bad and you've given everything as true of a "chance" as you claim you have you sad little soyboy

i keep searching for someone to tell me something i dont know
im not gonna kill myself.

You have nothing to live for. Do it you fucking beta

Its time to take mushrooms bro

where the fuck would i even get the drugs?
also, drugs do fucking shit. with the limited social contact i had i did weed and didnt feel fucking shit.
Getting drunk doesnt do anything either. getting drunk just makes me more emotional and dizzy.

drugs do nothing. theyre basically just fapping.
im pretty sure the only people who do drugs are social people who treat it like casual sex

public

Yo if you are serious I can help. I was there man and I grinded my way through it. Actually lol my first gf was asian which is kinda funny lol but ok seriously man I can help. First how old are you? 21? Yeah man I didnt get a gf till I was.. ah shit.. lemme think... 2013 ... its 2019 now.. so 6 years ago.. wow I was 22. Yeah man you are right in that age bracket so in the next year you are good to go. Look man, I was a video gamer and a no lifer who stayed at home and didnt do anything scept school and play games... and fuck around with drugs but thats another story.

Look man, if you want an asian gf, it is real simple. Go hang out where asian women are. Literally I just went to a church that asian women were at and I told one to be my GF and we started dating LOL. Ok, it didnt go that smooth man it was awkward as fuck but it did happen and it can happen to you too if you just do it.

Bro I fucking wish I had started working out and focusing on eating good food and getting good nutrition and having high quality sleep and actually having good hygiene like brushing/flossing teeth when I was younger cause thats seriously the answer to getting pussy. Not jacking off for a while helps too cus you turn into some ravenous horny man beast so I only jack off like once every 4-5 days to make sure I am always horny idk man it helps.

Look idk what you need but for me meds didnt help. All that help was eating actual food ( google cronometer and set up a diet "food plan" that gives you 100% nutrtiton, get 8 hours sleep in a bed with clean sheets (wash your sheets every couple days trust me bro) and get a pillow for your knees and sleep on your side not back/stomach, workout out! (bodybuilding.com look up allrpros plan its like in the 5th thread right now just do it), and then finally go where the pussy hangs out. Either a church where this is women, a club, something man.

Hope I helped you dude. I sure wish someone told me this stuff before.

He dodsnt want help he just wants to cry about it

You're confusing poor man's intoxicants with the life and mind changing potential of a substance like sacred mushrooms. There is no comparison, one keeps you numbed in your current reality, the other expands or 'breaks' you through to the other side.

Attached: mushroomman.jpg (715x440, 190K)

improve yourself. Stop caring and chasing fucking noob. Stop putting women on a pedestal. Asians are overrated anyway.. Get it together nigger

thanks. but you sound like someone that was just naturally pretty. ive gone up to tons of asian girls before asking for datea or to be gf.
but you did it on first try?
i dont know.
going to the gym does nothing either. its all about the face ans height. youre probably tall amd have a good face.

besides. my pain is from all my friends that did like 10 asian girls by my age.

>drugs are the answer
I remember being 20 also

hahahaahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahaaahahahhhahahahahhahhhahaha

Drugs definitely can't replace a proper diet to beat depression, one full of vegetables and fruits is the answer.
One last tip, do NOT cave into masturbation when depressed, it WILL make life much worse in the long term, every ejaculation drains essential and hard to replace nutrients with continuous sperm production, not to mention any motivation you had to try will be lost.

This for me basically looks like this.

8 hours quality sleep in a bed with clean sheets, on my side, drink sleepy time tea before bed, melatonin + valerian root.

Food = breakfast is 1 cup old fashioned oats, 1 cup blue berries or some frozen fruit, dollop of real maple syrup ( NO CORN SYRUP EVER) and a dash of real cinimmon... then for lunch and dinner its 1 chicken breast, cup of rice/quinoa, 1 cup of vegatable (brocolli, green beans, pees, etc. and for snacks its almonds, banana chips, greek yogurt and I make sure to drink 2 cups of milk per day for the calcium... OH and drink actual water man like 1 gallon per day or more if you are working hard.

Then for real hygiene... dont stink or smell. No bad breath either. Floss. Brush your teeth. Use mouthwash. Clean your armpits, deodorant. Clean your washs/asscrack.

OOOOOH ALSO!! Eat enough fiber so you take quality loaf style shits. If you are dropping campbells soup or wet concrete you are fucking up man. It needs to be one solid loaf coming out your butt into the toilet. Like actually if you can achieve this you are 95% the way there because this is the real test of your health and women only look at your health to determine if they want to have sex with you. No joke this is serious man.

Alright much love. Hope this helps. Again, I wish someome told me this years ago. Also life is fucking difficult. Just accept the challenge and push through it. You have to... it is just the way it is man. Ok. Love you dude. Wish you the best.

i am trying to improve myself. im getting plastic surgery and losing my virginity.

it still doesnt cure the pain knowing i have friends uglier than me who get so fuciing lucky with asian girls
>asians are overrated
okay. doesnt change the fact i get a bigger boner to them any other girl. ive been on a date with a fat white chick into me. and i rejected her. if she was fat asian, wed probably still be together now

True dude. Everyone gets a little carried away at that age, doesn't mean all drugs are bad, m'kay?

Attached: mind_bitches.gif (309x360, 307K)

>All they do is push for meditation and giving me different anti depressants
>Therapists give you actionable, useful advice
>FUCK THIS ADVICE WHY DON'T I HAVE A GF
Peace comes from within, user.

>ive missed on 21 years of my life with no asian girlfriend. nothing will ever get that time back.
You know what benefit I get from the girls I've dated or had sex with in the past?
Absolutely nothing. They're just memories now. Only the present matters.

no dude I am like a 5-6... trust me man.... I know you are bitching but I am telling you the truth... you can turn this all around be a stud too. Just do what I said. Meal plans, diet, hygiene, sleep. Get your health in order first. Create that magnate that will draw the women to you. Its real man. You lay down the work and the women just come to you.

magnet... whatever LOL you know what I meant

oh and bro... never chase bitchs... the way it works is you make yourself attractive and they come to you... thats how it works man. Bro im giving you the up down left right select start of life... diet, sleep, hygiene, excercise... the bitchs will just come crawling to you. ITS NOT A JOKE DUDE IT WORKS

you tell me diet and no fap does anything. meanwhile, ive known a shit ton of guys that di nothing but do drugs, drink soda and eat candy for everything, yet still look good cause genetics.
>essential nutrients
like fucking what? the most nutrients you ever lose from semen is zinc. and i get more than enough zinc form my multi vits

the most success i ever had with women was when i was fapping everyday. the one time i did do no fap, i was so fucking horny that it made me scarred shitless to talk to a girl. i had to pass her a note that read
>want to get cofdee with me?
just for her to frown and tell me she has a boyfriend

that was your magical no fap

i dont want to hesr it from self improvement fags
nothing in life is earned. its all fucking luck. i knew a guy in college who loterally slept all day, showed off hentai on his phone, ate only ramen noodles, and i would see him get approached by gorls ( even asians) every 3 days. he wouldnt approach them. they would go up to him

Got ourselves a negative nancy over here

>make yourself attractive
so plastic surgery?
the most silent men i knew had bitches flocking to them for just being tall.
>5-6
>still have women approaching him
sure

i would believe it if you were some good talker and was able to socially manipulate women to find you attractive

but youre saying eating fruits and veggies magically changed your height and facial structure and all the women flocked to you? get the fuck out

Also. Why do you all think im not healthy?
i get 8 hours of sleep. take my multi vitamins, get my potassium and protein from milk, and take other powders for health too.

im sick of self improvement fags not just admitting God has taken a shit on me.
i dont want answers. i know the answer for being attractive lies in plastic surgery

i just want to know how to cope knowing so many guys my age had all this sex with asian girls without doing nothing at all

Attached: maxresdefault(7).jpg (1280x720, 59K)

nah man, you arnt with them 24/7 if you were you would see they put serious effort into looking good... they just make it seem like they landed on this planet that way... not true... they work hard as fuck to reach that.

I dont recommend no fap... i am just saying use your horny cravings to your advantage... use that sexual energy to your benefit... for me that is about once every 4 days. I tried no fap and it was fucking depressing LOL. You want to release but not too often because you want to stay hungry too. IF you always satiated then you wont be hungry enough to get the food you crave.

Bro,, look its your choice. Your life is just the story you tell yourself. ITs all fake man. You make it up in your head. This is good news because you can also make up the good life you actually want too. Not saying some woo woo shit I am just saying that for real as a man thinketh so he is. If you think you won;t amount to jackshit your whole life then you set that limitation on yourself and you will never rise above that. You are your own worst enemy man no one is stopping you from achieving your goals but you. Dead serious I love you man. You have the option to choose whatever life you desire and you can pursue it but it will take effort. Who cares about the others? Are they you? No. Can you control them? No. Can you control you? Yes. Control what you can control. Control you and be you. Be you. Be you man. Hope this helps. I love you.

Nah I suck at talking. Dude bitches just care about health. If you maximize health you will maximize how many bitchs come your way. It is simple man.

alright im going to sleep.. I wrote a ton of shit in this thread. IF you actually choose to take advantage of the advice I gave you then yeah man it is possible. It is a long road and it will require effort, but you can make it just like everyone else. Success isnt given to special people man. They just put in the work. You would be surprised that someone the dumbest/ugliest people get the most success just becuase they put in the more effort but you cant measure their effort. You can only measure your own effort. Alright.. I gave you enough to think about. If you want it you will get it. Love you man. It is possible.

>nah man, you arnt with them 24/7 if you were you would see they put serious effort into looking good
go fuck yourself you normie. if you think chads dont just have to show up and naturally have girls flocking to them youre outta your mind.
what about girls?
are the 100s of likes they get on tinder all from hard work too?

go make friends with a real chad. and youll see. ive seen guys who spend most of the day in their dorm, do drugs, fap, shower rarely, and wear only wife beater shirts, and as soon as they walk outside, girls want to talk to them
>NO user
>THEYRE SECRETLY DOING MAGICAL ATTRACTIVE WORKOUTS ON THE SIDE

Not OP but I'll take some of that advice, thanks bro

nice cope. i know you dont want to admit your lucky. but you are.
trust me. ive hanged with a lot of incels who are obsessed with health. they treat it like a religion. they get the special wheat bread, vegetables, read the back label of everything they buy, do like 2 hours of cooking a day to be as healthy as possible.
they were all virgins. and they eat 1px more healthy than you ever will.

sick of you fucking lucky people thinking that people arnt just naturally shit on in life

youre going to be a virgin.
ive tried sucking up to chada and femanons me the past too when they gave me useleas advice. doesnt do anything.

go ahead and cook healthy food for 2 hours a day and be a heslthy freak. if youre a virgin now with no luck you will be in the future

lmao, you think they just came of their mothers womb with all that muscle and good looks? no dude... they worked for it.. you are just too big of a bitch to also work for it... except you know you can also put in the work to be a chad too.

just watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=Xjq_ow5DrWY

sick of you cunts who think people arnt shit on in life... we all work fucking hard for what we want... THATS LIFE YOU FUCKING BITCH

I'm not a fucktard like you
I dont have problems with women, I'm just also mostly attracted to Asian women and the rest of the stuff is just good simple advice, regardless of whether or not your out looking for girls

>muscle makes guys a chad
HOLY SHIT
STOP
WITH
THIS
/fit/
COPE

also, all the chads ive talked did 0 working out at all. and when i told them i was gonna do weight lifting to help get girls they all mocked me

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-220303_Dolphin.jpg (1015x602, 301K)

>people work hard for what they get
meet the average woman on tinder. 1 selfie = 100 likes.
thats why i dont view chads or normies as men
they dont know what hardship is at all.

ive known so many fucking chada who were borderline fialing at school, show up to one party and get 2 girls to offer them a 3some

>good simple advice
he literally just said
>just eat dorm food bro
>thats all it takes
if you want good health advice. go to listen to natty god scooby and do custommealplanner. scooby has studied how to eat healthy way more than a fake cel who literally just said hi to his first asian girl and got a gf.

how do people not spot this bullshit? oh, i know, cause youre a coping bluepilled incel who thinks lifes going to magically get better for you and fell for the hardwork meme

Also, stop worshipping "chads" you fucking faggot. Why not just suck them off?
You see all these fat fucks walking around? They get laid too. Part of it is personality, and you have a shitty one. Stop lumping all women together and thinking they all wanna fuck Chad just because you do

oogaa boogaa boo. You have a shitty personality.

you cant change a personality. you are always the one your born with. also, i never said thay ugly people dont get laid, the guy who fucked 5 asian girls told me he was shorter and was uglier than me.
the fucking faggot in this thread was syaing that girls will come flocking to you if you just eat healthy. you believe that? he also got an asian girlfriend by going up and asking the first one he saw.
You know how many asian girls ive tried to do that with?
anyway
>MUH PERSONALITY
>MUH PERSONALITY
yeah. whats the sexiest personality then? if you act nice and polite to women, you are not aggressive and assertive enough. If you act mean to women, you fell for the assholes only get women meme. If you are dedicated to your hobby and sucessful at it, youre just too autistic to get girl. If you have no hobby youre dedicated to? youre a loser with no ambition

Its all fucking luck. read (pic)

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-221727_Dolphin.jpg (1078x1775, 953K)

tell me what makes an attractive personality? tell me what convos you have with a girl and where that makes them sleep with you

AlsoN you all think im not trying tk get girls. im literally spending 30 k on plastic surgery for my looks and fucking prostitutes just so i have no fear around girls.
im not fucking looking how to get improvement.

im fucking asking how to cope with life, going 21 fucking years without an asian girlfriend and all the friends around you sleep with them everyday. You dont know how fucking painful it is to love for me. I literalpy cant get out of bed. im just fucking lying here till i fly out to asia to get prostitutes.
every fucking moment is painful. everything is depressing.
i dont fucking care about self improvement. i fucking care about all the time ive lost and what ive missed out on cause God took a shit on me

Attached: hatsune-miku-blood-vocaloid-flowers-face-portrait-anime-2291.jpg (1920x1080, 1.22M)

You gunna turn yourself into the next elliot rodger.

elliot never fucked prostitutes. he refused to.
i am. so im already different

also, elliot never asked out girls and got rejected like me. elliot would wait for them to come