Yo any one got a file or anything so I can read an ebook of this book?

Yo any one got a file or anything so I can read an ebook of this book?

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (474x730, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/pengmessi/ebooks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just buy it. Don’t be a nigger parasite. His books are good, though I haven’t read that one. Obviously it’s anti Western exceptionalism

Take the time to learn how to find ebooks on the internet and you will be rewarded.

try your library, they might even have it as an audio ebook

great book. look up your local library. alot of them have a free 'audible' like app. Its a great book. Want to read his book "downfall" or whatever its called.

just search your stupid fucking books by googling the name and github.

github.com/pengmessi/ebooks

i almost forgive you because you're not a CS student and aren't familiar with github, but you should have run into it if you would just google it.

>github.com/pengmessi/ebooks
Absolutely a legend of a post. Ive heard of github but not known its reach... but that said. Your loceal library probably has it. Ususally you just have to walk in grab the book and check out. with no human interaction. I will always suppoirt local libraries.

reiterating. gr8 post.

Fantastic book. I bought and listened to the audiobook and I highly recommend it

you search it on libgen like any other book

I don’t get it.

local library great resource. github great resource. always use resources to achieve goals.

This is a good book but mo see t people are not qualified or educated enough to understand the book. It's somewhat academic and touches on things such as biological determinism If you don't know what that is you might get false interpretations of that book. Collapse is a better option

But not to people who are qualified. My keyboard doesn't work and I used speech to text. So I guess I talk weird.

lol the entire premise of the book is that biological determinism is fals. it all about Natural selection and environmental factors.

The thesis of the book is anti biological determinism. The way you described it tells me you don't know what biological determinism is. That's what I mean. You should have working knowledge in the field of geography before reading it. Cuz retards will miss interpret the Book. Like this retard

Its fine really, I read it as a 16 year old, understanding most of it.

Meaning you are isn't understand any of it. But ok.

don't bother, the main conclusion contradicts itself, its basically "adversity was good for western civ but bad for everyone else"

thats what i said. I accidentally miss typed "false"

You’re overstating the book’s complexity. It’s fine if you did well in high school.

That said it’s very ideologically motivated. Why is geographic and social determinism better than genetic? Because it’s pro equality. And somehow all the good stuff the West did was just accidental. He gives short shrift to the importance of cultural and social institutions, but then lo and behold they are paramount again in collapse.

Collapse and the world until yesterday are much better. Diamond is more knowledgeable and less biased about primitive societies