Med fags of Yea Forums. what is this rash on my foot?? it doesn’t itch or hurt but it looks gross...

med fags of Yea Forums. what is this rash on my foot?? it doesn’t itch or hurt but it looks gross. will reward legitimate answers with nudes

Attached: 7F39800A-10AF-4076-90DF-F96FE064C8F4.jpg (4032x3024, 1.59M)

probably eczema

I'm not a doctor, but it just looks like eczema to me. Go to a dermatologist and get a prescription for some steroid cream. Should take care of it. I've found that I get eczema on my feet when I put socks on right out of the shower before my feet are fully dry, or if it's hot and I wear shoes and socks for too long.

you can get that on your feet? will it just go away?

Attached: E65806D7-3DEB-4C15-8733-A3BE4DB32A53.jpg (1124x2000, 226K)

That's a fungal infection. You need an anti fungal cream. Also let your feet dry out every once in awhile.

if it's not fungal it'll go away on its own

try some lotrimin

thanks user, i wear work boots and work outside all day so it could be that too

Attached: DF32D9DC-FB6C-4CF3-AED8-D57876FDFB91.jpg (2002x1126, 303K)

you can get it just about anywhere really.
do what said really, should be good after that

can i just get that shit OTC?

Attached: 9B440138-A2D8-43E4-BB0E-9E3806D1B2C0.jpg (1024x706, 181K)

yeah its like $15 bucks a tube

buy it from target and if it doesn't clear up in a week or two you can return the tube and get your money back (even though you used some of it, just say that it didn't help you fix your issue)

It looks like either
—just a yeast/bacterial infection
or
—an autoimmune disorder

Either way wash it with warm soap and water, dry it, and let the air get to it as long as possible. Wear clean socks if you must wear shoes. Repeat twice a day.
Should clear up in a few days.

Yeah, you can get it on your feet. In my experience, it takes forever to go away on it's own. Prescription steroid cream knocks it out in a couple of days.

if the Lotrimin doesn't clear it up, this is gonna be your next step OP

You can get OTC Cortizone, but it really isn't strong enough. You could try though, if you really don't want to go to the doctor.

No that is bad athletes foot. Not eczema. Treat that shit or in a week you're fucked and will need systemic anti fungal

much appreciated anons

Attached: D5CABD5D-1102-4BFF-91E6-13880FF69D03.jpg (750x1334, 121K)

Could be eczema but looks like it could be a fungal/ringworm infection, potentially tinea corporis or pedis, basically athletes foot. Would see a dermatologist and would get either an antifungal or steroid cream if its eczema but its surprising it isnt elsewhere on your body if it is eczema

if you go to a livestock supply store you can get a SHITLOAD of cortizone for dirt cheap

legally speaking its "not for human use" but if it has the USP seal on the package it's pure enough for human use

you can get a lot of prescription strength medicine over the counter at a livestock supply store like D&B Supply

you might have to drive out to the boonies to find one but its a hell of a lot cheaper than an uninsured doctor appointment

athletes foot would make sense too. i’ll get some OTC cream for it before i go to a doctor

Attached: E4BD0856-DAC9-4352-8D54-B7DEFA390553.jpg (886x1024, 105K)

Attached: 8BEBB88F-5E02-45C5-B5DA-7FA6995C4DE9.jpg (1242x2208, 297K)

Can confirm its athletes foot. Had it twice before and it was exactly the same. OTC spray or cream for it will work but you'll wanna get new shoes and socks and make sure you put medicated foot powder on and inside the shoe each morning so the AF doesnt keep in your new shoes and socks

Hi there OP, I think I have something similar but it only appears when I'm under stress. I'd recommend a moisturizing cream BUT if it's something fungal then the cream won't help at all!

Attached: 6666666.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

for real livestock supply stores are a godsend, not only are the products high quality (farmers need professional grade products), they come in huge quantities for dirt cheap because they're used on whole herds of cows etc

you can get enough antibiotics to last you the rest of your life for less than the cost of a nice steak dinner (but don't try this, antibiotics lose their potency over time)

another fun fact about lifestock supply stores, its a good place to get large gauge sterile needles for cheap if you like to do body piercing for fashion or fetish purposes

much obliged anons

Attached: A19BB483-369A-4090-B0C5-AB1944C58646.jpg (1124x2000, 175K)

Do you get blisters in similar areas to where that rash is forming?

If so the pro-est tip if youre wearing boots all day, moleskin

yet another fun fact about livestock supply stores, you can get large quantities of charcoal, saltpeter and sulfur to make your own black powder for home made fireworks

It's tinea, a fungus. You just need anti fungal cream, twice a day for a week. I had to use doctor prescribed shit on mine. Over the counter stuff wasn't working.

Oh, and throw away those nasty shoes.

dude has cheese feet?

It's ringworm, I have exactly the same thing on my left foot. Otc antifungal will work, i'm using rso