Drunk thread if you are high and or drunk let's talk

Drunk thread if you are high and or drunk let's talk

Attached: 1563109540050.jpg (472x461, 31K)

But you're not real.

Blessings of Stendarr upon you.

sup I'm high

Attached: 1564440079976.png (558x565, 9K)

Gut from germany here, 300mg tilidin, 30mg oxazepam, 20mg diazepam, smoked some weed and about 10 beer‘s, feeling like i‘m flying on my Couch haha

hi high I'm high

London here, whiskey and American Graffiti

Man I am real I'm on the 1800 and some Simpsons carts now no gf and homie just had a baby so we drunk and lonely

Attached: 1562176525468.gif (1027x731, 111K)

Damn what a combo I got to write this down

nice lol

how are the bart carts? been thinking about trying em out

Yeah i love that combo, just take care to get no „breath Depression“ (i don’t know whats that in english :D in german its called „atemdepression“) And Yeah, im high af :D

Woops, that Happens when you combine all this Shit :D

i'm sober
i dont hate being sober
but when i'm sober i'd love to be high and when i'm high i'd love to be sober

Know that feeling so hard

Drink about 10ish standard drinks a night over 4hours. For the last few weeks (months maybe?) If I stop cold turkey will I die Yea Forums?

playing dota drunk.Been drinking cheap beer

i wish pot didnt keep me up. i love jerking off high.

i think you're good. I'd take a break though

How do you do fellow intoxicated faggots

Attached: 4AE9ABBC-7EE9-43E8-960F-0D8615484D62.jpg (700x823, 100K)

I'm sorry to hear that bud. What's your end game?

Dubs speak truth

Been high on meth all day now chilling with a beer and about to take some norcos maybe another bump cause life is shit and pills and meth get me thru the day especially at work.

Attached: 94FA40CC-0748-4650-BFF7-1E16E8288A51.jpg (460x460, 38K)

I'm drunk on Canadian Club whiskey and beer. Also high on that dank. Just ate an awesome dinner at an Indian buffet. Now I'm chilling and enjoying a wintergreen dip pouch

Attached: 20180529_201623-2016x1557.jpg (2016x1557, 575K)

Great honestly man don't like that theye in the cardboard now but best flavor and high next best is the roves the co2 oil really good

Why not mix it up man that's when you know your kinda an addict just play around with all the stuff that gets you high it's easy here in the atl

Feels

both. beers weed. nothing lasts forever homies at least dont have that expectation no mattet what

what's your favorite thing to do intoxicated?

my mom got mad at me recently for drinking to much

too easy
get violent and start fights all the while being angry

fuck man
drunk me would definitely love to not be a fag and start shooting guns at anything and everything
you dont give a single fuck when you're drunk

Lay In bed and waste my life while putting my lungs and body through pure hell can't get a date of the life of me man don't be like me

Attached: 1564528304990.jpg (640x636, 45K)

what's your favorite thing to do intoxicated?

it could be better

Teach me how man I'm good looking all my friend are like man you can't get a date what LOL
Family is beyond fucked
Investments are all I got to live for beside my dog
Shower with hand soap eat ppj and hotdogs to survive
Have a trade good paying job but family and drugs drains it
Starve to save money just to have a hope for the future
What would you do bro

Call me 7023001990

dating: can't really help you there, i've always kind of been setup by friends. My only advice is to play it cool and just be yourself (not your drunk self). at some point youll meet someone who doesn't care that your first interaction was awkward.

family: unfortunately you don;t get to pick family.

dog: great choice, cute puppers help. bring to park.

diet: eat well dude, half the battle

job: if you like you're ob that's half the battle

drugs: do what feels appropriate. im on a bender so im not one to talk, but ive taken a month off nd it really worked out for me. lost weight, got clarity

you're a good man, a human being. you deserve a good life and you can get it. don;t give up my man. don;t rely on drugs and alcohol, find a hobby. get out there and kick ass kid.

love you

last bit of advice. I do bjj and really enjoy it. met good friends, good way to stay in shape. there's a weed culture to it too. try it out piss on me beat me

keep this thread alive

Shit is it too late to join this thread? High on weed and oxy. Eating chipotle and playing some guitar.

I like to take hydrocodone and fap on Yea Forums

I'm drunk high on weed and on a small Percocet dose

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 64K)

Get high on percs adderall focus and play apex legends

Drunk, smoking a joint and watching a Kickboxer movie marathon. Life is good

What do you think 10 years from now will look like?

Some good ass drugs

Be careful with the drugs Yea Forumsruddas I had a seizure and broke my left jaw

Attached: c0img_1546126882_590832.jpg (400x300, 23K)

This