It's technically illegal to criticize The President in Time of War

It's technically illegal to criticize The President in Time of War.

Attached: Clip.jpg (795x503, 86K)

Hehehehehe

well fortunate for us we're not at the Central Bureaucracy

Attached: QQGXOP73CRFMNMZDGBBFWXWR6Q.jpg (98x81, 2K)

It's technically impossible for the United Snakes to be in a state of war because only Congress can declare war and they're just a bunch of corrupt cowards.

Niggers still get a pass under Trump

Attached: DBZvw20VYAAty2c.jpg (1200x750, 197K)

This is a good example of what we're talking about. Until the deal with North Korea and Saudi Arabia is signed, we need to be putting on a Unified National Front until these goals are accomplished.

Attached: p06x19d7.jpg (150x168, 7K)

So basically that means you better stop criticizing this Presidency, OK?

Attached: ap-trump-er-161129_16x9_992.jpg (522x485, 37K)

You need to work on your English, Ivan.

Congress hasn't declared war so no. The war on terror is a conflict. Lrn2read

Once the Deal with North Korea, MBS and the War with Iran is abated by Presidential action would we then return to the time where we can make fun of this President, but it's not a good idea when we should be putting up a National Front.

Attached: 3.jpg (700x420, 21K)

that's cool but the law is mostly irrelevant now, so whatever

You could spend a couple of months in a Patriot Facility for posting that, I guess that's what we're ultimately getting at here.

Attached: 1.jpg (271x186, 5K)

OK that was the wrong pic. I don't know how it got uploaded.

Russian trolls don't understand how the US political system works. The First Amendment means we can ALWAYS criticize the President. In fact, political speech is practically holy when it comes to government censorship.

In Russia, they just arrested over 1000 people for protesting Putin's government. They arrested the opposition leader and poisoned him in jail.

No you're technically wrong. During Time of War we need to be speaking with a National Voice, not this fragmented system that frankly centers around mocking the President.

Attached: 000-000.jpg (275x183, 7K)

You just posted a picture of a nigger fucking a white man up the ass. Explain yourself.

>You just posted a picture of a nigger fucking a white man up the ass.
No I didn't. You're talking shit.

you should be putting the front of your tongue in my asshole

Ah...you're one of those special kind of retards, huh.

Stop posting, Ivan. Your ushanka is showing.

OK this is exactly what we're talking about here.
You should have to do Community Service in your Community and all the proceeds would go to the Campaign to Re-Elect The President. We need to be speaking with a National Voice even if that means you spend a few months on a highway work crew.

Attached: 000-005.jpg (400x408, 15K)

OK I'm not Russian, I'm a High Profile Trump Voter from Mid America.

Attached: 000-014.jpg (293x172, 6K)

you and your entire crew should be servicing my hershey highway

OK you are clearly gay and Mike Pence's Camps will be open by early 2022 to correct gay problems like yours.

Attached: 000-016.jpg (960x628, 46K)

camp your tongue in my anus

Half this thread could be asked to report to a facility to eliminate homosexual desires.

Attached: 000-019.jpg (1484x989, 261K)

we're not technically in a time of legal, authorized war.

why would anyone criticize our President?

Stop trying to ruin my thread with your homosexual code buzzwords. I have Homeland Security on Speed Dial and it is also technically illegal to be a Homosexual in the US.

Attached: 000-041.jpg (277x182, 6K)

Because he's a lying cunt?

Attached: 000-024.jpg (728x452, 31K)

buzz those lips against my chocolate starfish

no he isn't

Attached: jc1IhDP.jpg (750x398, 41K)

You could literally have electrodes medically strapped to your body to eliminate your homosexual deviancy.

Attached: 000-028-2.jpg (368x329, 16K)

So you think he spent a lot of time at ground zero and sent 100's of workers to the site?

doesn't matter what I think. i don't mistake my opinions for facts.

go back to /pol

Attached: 000-023.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Half this thread could be made to undergo mass electroshock techniques to destroy homosexual urges.

Attached: 000-022.jpg (900x583, 40K)

faggot

what? it's a deleted post
we're not talking about that

what was it?

OP posted a picture of a nigger fucking a white man and then deleted it. Again.