Overwhelmed. Help

Overwhelmed. Help.

Attached: 20190730_204546(1).jpg (2904x1722, 683K)

call hoarders

Attached: 1458003829386.gif (256x192, 959K)

That door has a lovely patina.

Nothing a lighter and a little gasoline can’t fix

Just clean it faggot

The gaming room

Attached: 1563143224781-2.jpg (1280x960, 199K)

This thread is a fake LARP reverse image search

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-30-21-57-56.png (720x1280, 264K)

Just drink more beer and forget about it.

>0 results
>Searched over 37.1 billion images

concerned.jpg

Is your cat even still alive?

Just do 5 minutes a day. Start with that. Else it's too crazy man. 5 minutes today. 5 minutes tomorrow. If you feel better while doing it after a couple days, go on for a little bit more.

Attached: ok.jpg (453x576, 27K)

I just threw that in there. Im not op

just start throwing shit away until you have nothing left

That guy is not the OP
There was 7 replies and 7 posts at the time.

Well fuck look what look at this mess!

Attached: pfffft.png (1280x720, 766K)

Lemme sweep this up guys

You can also tell by the filenames, OP feels like a legit pic while 2nd one is a Yea Forums pic number.

Btw if 5 minutes a day is overwhelming you, just throw away one thing. A thing from the top of the pile. Do the same later. Gotta start somewhere.

This is what I would recommend

Get all of the big stuff and throw it all in ther. Use your hands, feet, broom to push all the smaller stuff in a big pile and throw it all in trash bags. After that start working on taking the bigger stuff to the curb

In the corner (dunno what happed there)

>collecting cans
>doesn't even crush them to save space
Do ppl srsly do this?

I can only throw trash away two days a week

I live next to an elementary school. I put most of my trash in their dumpster. I dont even really put it to the curb anymore, the garbage men usually reject my trash because its not sorted. Everythings trash to me

I always struggled with keeping shit tidy user.

What i find is best if things start getting bad is grab some bin bags

grab some boxes or similar (optional)

drink a couple of beers

loud music

choose a section of the room, perhaps 5x5ft around (the place you chill is a good start as its rewarding when your done)

get pumped up to your favorite tunes (shipping out to Boston by dropkick murpheys is great.)

just blitz it fast as you can, start with trash and move on to junk, be brutal remember YOU DONT NEED 99% of this junk your life will be better without it, old dvds batteries shit you think 'hurr i might need it one day' CHUCK IT

as for stuff you just cant bare to throw away? pack into a box, atleast youll be able to find it if you need it one day and a stack of neat boxes is much better than shit all over the floor

after 10 mins you will have a clear section

drink an beer admiring your work and repeat, the vacuming and cleaning can wait till you have some space

Believe me op if will be a fucking WEIGHT of your chest, so satisfying. Stack the bin bags and all the big shit like old couches neatly outside or in the porch so you have space to work, you can take that shit to the dump tomorrow its all ready to go!

Its important to make it fun, beer helps me get rid of the reluctance i have about throwing shit 'i might need'.

hgnnrr

If you don't have anxiety about throwing stuff away I'd say to just get the trashcan full each of those 2 days. Maybe with an extra couple bags. There's probably companies that specialize in cleaning out hoarding houses too.

If you're having anxiety just go slowly. 1 thing at a time, or a couple minutes at a time, and in time it'll get better and better. There's probably also resources for you in your town or on the Internet, hoarding is a known disorder.

fill up trash bags, throw them behind your house. Every week at trash pickup put whet ever will fit in your trash can and wheel it too the curb. keep doing this till all the trash is gone. Or buy a dump pass and bring it to the dumb.

Take that creme pie wrapper, and throw it in a bag.

My ex lived in a place like this. But it was only slightly better.

And my dad lives like this ever since my dad fell off the wagon a seal years ago. Now he just can't take care of himself