I'm a 450 pound dude that can barely walk

I'm a 450 pound dude that can barely walk.

Attached: IMG_7680.png (547x547, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c-xUk444SWc
youtu.be/NJrP6MoEeqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop eating you piece of shit. Who pays for all of this?

This is Yea Forums, we all are

I'm fucking lonely man. All I wanted to do was stream and have a good time and and have a good day. I fucking hate my life.

Fucking casual. This madlad is 1300lbs.

Attached: 8FC08847-1A75-45FD-8F4B-92B4CD067E3F.jpg (968x681, 33K)

Attached: 083.jpg (377x351, 20K)

shut the fuck up stop god damn eating & start working and maybe but just maybe you should lose some weight you faggot

LOOK HERE! LOOK LISTEN! Not eating does not stop it so stop giving fucking advice you know nothing about.

Kyle dun't know the fuck he's tawkin abaught.

Ahv fixed more caawrs than he's drivin in his entahr laahf

Eat properly, exercise regulary

No

Go to /fit/, read sticky

Attached: 1263441435285.jpg (480x662, 36K)

Do something about it you lazy fucking fuckheaded cunt supreme with extra pepperoni and uhhhh, yeah can i get a 2 litre of diet coke haha im on a diet, yeah thats ok just put the fucking money in the box or i open your skull with a, well shit man i dont really know, whatchya think man?
Yay or nay?

Attached: 1322881712673.jpg (562x434, 45K)

Perma ban this bitch ass, or anybody that that says the name Richard

Welcome to ban world

>the uppercase words
>the exclamation
>implying not doing what you did to get here in the first place wont help, because you're a stupid cunt who has a shitty attitude.
eat yourself to death

Mods ban

Either stop eating or kill yourself you useless faggot. At the moment you are an actual waste of air

And? What's your point? Judging from your beard, you should probably just go into the countryside and blow yourself up for fertilizer. Do it for Allah.

Attached: 15256429355.png (500x661, 456K)

Mods banand then go fucking kill yourselves

>mfw only 300

Attached: idi amin 2 - 1.7M.gif (266x199, 1.84M)

ITS DAT SMOOOOOOOOOOOTHE PIMP DAAADDY

Attached: jordie.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Shut your fuckin mouth Carlito! Youre little kid!

Attached: jordiemad.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>Not eating does not stop it
Oh, yeah, it will, unless you have some weird genetic condition that should be weeded out of the gene pool, in which case you're well on your way to accomplishing that bit, because realistically, most women are not attracted to obese Semitic-looking men unless they have a lot of money. Just kick your Mountain Dew™ habit, and get off your chicken tendies diet for awhile, and you'll be fine. Also, shave that rats-nest off your face, because it makes you look like a terrorist.

Bullshit! I have a fat ass friend who is over 600 lbs and he can walk just fine.

Ban anyone giving facial hair advice.

Ban anyones whos obese friends can walk.

We've been well and truly trolled, frens, although it's been fun. Google "wings of redemption fat" for confirmation. I still hope the cunt blew himself into nitrogen-based fertiliser, however, because that would be cool.

Attached: he knew.jpg (441x403, 79K)

Big ups Liquid Richard.
Shout out to Sean Ranklin.

heh, leen get a life

Rsk

Come at me.

Attached: jessica.jpg (789x460, 35K)

Walk a mile in my shoes, pimp.

show dick pls

Sucks to be you.

Look, I really dont give a fuck. I mean I hate my fuckin life at this point.

Mods do your fucking job. Ban these people. Reel tawk.

Attached: c2c93005-bc60-49ba-af52-c72571cc0064-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 115K)

The way you walk your miles is your choice, and mine is mine. If you choose to walk your miles in high heels, that is your choice, and if I choose to wear comfortable shoes instead, that is mine.

Attached: 1518772155626.jpg (594x589, 128K)

Ban everybody that doesn’t get the joke

Yeah but you see how people hate you cuz you're fat. You see how they alienate you cuz youre fat. All exercise is gonna do is make me more hungry, ok?

Alright guys, that's the thread for today.

Attached: 4tem0dhzeyi21.gif (620x349, 876K)

They should ban you instead for being such an autist.

Attached: 1412527851001.png (493x402, 24K)

Shout out sean ranklin.
big ups liquid richard

Just stop shovelling food into your mouth. It's really not that hard.

user, just fucking leave dude. Seriously.

Attached: QWavZqd.gif (500x280, 1.18M)

So fix it, faggot.

LOOK HERE LOOK LISTEN

Wasn't expecting to see wings tonight on Yea Forums. Thanks for the kek OP

No. Go blow yourself into fertiliser.

WEBBY GTFO

Attached: richardjordan.jpg (320x180, 9K)

Look here, look, LISTEN. BLOWING MYSELF INTO A FERTILIZER DOES NOT FUCKING STOP IT. STOP GIVING ADVICE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

Seeing these walking depressed lards motivates me to lose more weight. I lost almost 30 pounds this year and i feel great.

I hope your family dies in an automobile accident. Real tawk

You're a retard

big ups liquid richard

... and a faggot!

I too have a beard that grows sideways instead of down. I've never let it grow out past two weeks.

Thanks for showing me what my future might have looked like.

No one asked.
Good luck tho.

Attached: 6738c615-f097-4273-9089-59a5684ab50e-1.jpg (667x565, 52K)

Simple solution

>He can eat as much as he wants, whenever he wants
>Each serving is placed at opposite ends of the house

I was almost 500 pounds myself. 4-5 years ago I could have fucking died. You can make an effort. 10 god damned minutes of exercise a day. Try it, there's TONS of youtube videos you can follow along to. You can do it in your own room, away from others.

I promise you will feel so fucking good after a while that you'll increase the amount of time you can do, because you have more energy.

I'll fucking help you right now:
youtube.com/watch?v=c-xUk444SWc

I believe you can do it, because I did it. I've lost 200 fucking pounds. It's harder than anything I've ever done in my life, but it was worth it.
You can absolutely do it!

ALL OF YOU IN THIS THREAD can do it!

Listen to this man

Alright boomers, look here, look, listen. This thread (and many of the posts within) are references to the streamer 'WingsOfRedemption', who is known for being extremely toxic to his community and generally being an e-beggar. The content he makes isn't that great, but the 'troll channels' as he calls them make entertaining content out of his streams.

Some reccomend channels are:
>Leen
>Sean Ranklin
>Liquid Richard
>Lord of the wings
>wings rings
>Many more

Here's a very popular video that essentially spawned the entire troll community that has haunted Wings for the past year or so.

youtu.be/NJrP6MoEeqw

Attached: zep1j.jpg (436x436, 24K)

I will beat you with a fuckin pistol grip. I will pulverize and destroy your face.

>Boomers

Wings has been streaming over 10 yrs.
I think youre addressing the wrong crowd.

btw im boomer who posted about 1/3 of the references to Wings itt.

Now Im gonna go drink a pepsi and fart in Brandys mouth.

Shout out Whale Watchers discord

Big ups, pimp.

>Wendy's fresh out of chilli
Why even fucking live

Attached: 1564545452548.gif (305x320, 36K)

DANCE

I REALLY NEED THAT MONEY GUYS I REALLY DO

Attached: 1498134450027.png (240x263, 42K)

Attached: switchlight.jpg (500x471, 204K)

Dude how much poon do you slay on a daily basis with that kickass beard?

Because Wendy, that's why. Wendy is always a reason to live. Can you imagine if Pippi ever ran into Peter Pan? Pure magic would ensue, I am sure of that.

Attached: Wendy.jpg (580x460, 68K)

Attached: FaceApp_1564547505201.jpg (547x547, 137K)

Attached: 13747169658.png (1664x1608, 96K)

LOL, FAT

Attached: consider the following.jpg (500x498, 83K)

Nah, if obese people can still walk, then we need to record them on video for our amusement. Pic related.

Attached: fat tongue out.gif (500x281, 681K)

Ralph?

Shit, that rope would snap.

It's generally hard to imagine a face that deserves to be eaten by rabid badgers, but you have done it. Good job, nigger.

Attached: 1511025454840.jpg (240x320, 26K)

I can't do it. I can't TAKE THIS NO MORE, MAN.

Attached: FrightenedFluidGartersnake-max-1mb.gif (380x214, 821K)

N-nani?

Attached: 2326820.jpg (572x564, 57K)

I've just got trolls hitting me from every angle!

Would you suck a log of shit out of WingsOfRedemption's ass hole?

Attached: EnormousRegalFinnishspitz-max-1mb.gif (320x180, 900K)

Well, off you go, then. Allow me to play you out.

Attached: 1394212894407.jpg (480x360, 15K)

all day trolls just drill me all day all day trolls just drill me all day all day trolls just drill me all day all day trolls just drill me all day all day trolls just drill me all day
all day trolls just drill me all day all day trolls just drill me all day all day trolls just drill me all day all day trolls just drill me all day all day trolls just drill me all day

Attached: 9tuvubhkbzc21.jpg (2208x1242, 106K)

Ban Wingsofelderlyabuse, please.

Either subscribe, donate, or get the fuck out.

Attached: YIsYGUbmfMaqNTm-1600x900-noPad.png (631x354, 157K)

also...wingzofslappingrannys. cmon mods these guys should already be banned!

Perma-ban his bitch ass!

What do you need to walk for?
get yourself one of those badass mobility carts and mow people down at Wal*Mart!

You cant put a V6 on a mobility cart, pimp. Thats minimum Ill drive. Youre talking 746 Horse Power, son, with a 1 off hemi.

Epic Beard, Yea Forumsro.

Im stackin a team

Attached: carriedpresident.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Everybody, what's your favorite kind of Banquet meal?

I like the mac and cheese.

thats some serious mobility

ah come on
Swedish Meatballs
(made with real sour cream)

Cool?

I decreased my calorie intake by 3000 a day and lost 31 pounds

Wash it down with a nice co-cola.

I like the chicken fried chicken , chicken pot pies, and grannys asshole

Piss off wings of retardation

Dr. Pepper