I can't write so here's a greentext of the worse night of my life

I can't write so here's a greentext of the worse night of my life
>Be me
>Freshman in college, female
>Have male best friend
>Do everything together, browse Yea Forums and discuss politics, hang out at the skate park and the mall
>He invites me to a party, knows the risks but promises to protect me
>Agree and go to party
>All is well at the start
>Doing shots with him
>Play beer pong
>Ball hits eye but it hurts more than expected
>He comes to help me
>Starts feeling my face
>I feel his face too since I think he's just being weird as a joke
>He starts making out with me
>Confused but kiss him back
>His breath reeks of booze and it's awful so I try to pull away but he won't let go
>Frozen in fear and he pulls down my panties
>Grinds against me but doesn't penetrate
>Don't know what to do
>Eventually can move again so I manage to get away and take a bus home
>Haven't talked to him since, fearfully avoid him
That was 2 months ago. Should I press charges? What do, Yea Forums? I'm still having nightmares it's fucking awful

Attached: silenced-57085_186x186.jpg (186x186, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo
justice.gov/archives/opa/blog/updated-definition-rape
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretend to give him bj . Bite in his dick.
Revenge done

This is why I tell women all the time, if I a man wants to spend time with you 1 on 1 he wants to fuck you, or he's gay.

No you shouldn't report it, he was drunk too and likely feels ashamed enough as it is.

1/10 larp stale pasta

Like if he wanted to rape you he could have, he let you go as soon as he realized you weren't interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo

I would totally do that if I could bring myself to even think of ever getting close to his dick again
I'm terrified of physical contact in general

He was never sexual towards me and he isn't gay, he doesn't act all girly and stuff
He may have been drunk but he's still responsibly for his actions, like if you drink and drive wtf do you mean

Google this, not a fucking pasta it's my actual life

No I had to struggle away when I stopped freezing up and he let go because I guess he couldn't grinding with my worming about

?????

you should post tits with time stamp or get the fuck out.

Attached: 1464327507365.gif (212x150, 665K)

you'll do whatever the fuck you're going to do
if you press charges, you're in the right
if you don't, idk why you wouldn't but dont be one of those fuckheads that outcries societies' role in not aiding rape victims and whatnot and doesnt do anything being a rape victim yourself to make it better for the rest

i personally dont give a shit about you

this

hard way to learn the fact that men and women can't be just friends

if a guy is spending time with you he wants to put it inside you

I just got raped wtf I'm NOT taking nudes!!
:^)
that's not true

You genuinely thinks he raped you?
I never say things like: "women are such..", but in this case... You are overreacting. In one hand you claim he is still responsible for his actions even being drunk. But in the other way, a woman is no longer responsible for herself being drunk so far she can't consent.

exactly
i have a hard time being friends with women because i know eventually they'll just see me as a gay dude (gay friend) because i dont want to fuck them
what the fuck am i talking about
i'm a loner shut in neet who doesnt even have one friend
ah fuck it
hookers!!!!

Talk with a therapist about this experience. Don't try to resolve by yourself.

Sorry this happened.

Re charges: You have to decide what you want to happen to him.

>thats not true

do you have even a single fact to back that up

look op
some of us dont give a fuck
youre a woman coming to Yea Forums
tits or gtfo
its not me, its the rules

PEOPLE. This bitch came here ONLY to victimise herself and attention whore herself out. Stop.

Yeah, right. PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN FAGGOT!

like i said i honestly dont give a flying fuck
i dont expect you to care for me and i dont care about you

have you made up your mind? if you havent what are you leaning towards?
you're in the right, he raped you
why question "should i put him in jail?"
idk man you do you, if you dont want him in jail thats on you but why come here? to Yea Forums?

shitty bro u turned out to be

Attached: 5e9b2457c2740ca4a77dae3cd08a95cafcec9d95_hq.jpg (512x384, 31K)

You kissed him back, don't send mixed messages and then press charges because you are a whore.

bait taken.

post tits with timestamp
i'm horny and dont want some fat neckbeard larper fucking up my evening

why is this bitch seeking attention and empathy on Yea Forums out of all places? And holy shit, you werent "raped" you fuckin idiot.

So because I wanted to get drunk I deserve to be raped? Wtf dude
Thank you. I can't afford a therapist but I will be going to the counselor my college tomorrow. And yeah, hopefully he gets put behind bars or at the very least expelled.
Because guys aren't horny fuckers in their mom's basements they have female friends because they are worthy of friendship
I understand the rules and I've even said tits or gtfo myself but I just got raped and just trust I'm female
Ah yes I just love to lie about being raped that's so damn funny yes you got me :^)
I have decided to press charges soon. I came here to get support and solid advice. Yeah, I know Yea Forums isn't exactly the best but even though we're all anonymous and you don't know it's me, I've been in a lot of threads here. I kinda feel like I'm part of a family here. I took part in the Habbo Hotel raid before I even knew what Yea Forums was because I saw a bunch of people there and copied them. Years later I came to Yea Forums after googling what was up with the raid and I liked how honest people were. Yeah, there's a lot of misogyny on here, but some of it is justified. I'd never post something related to rape or whatever if it was some stupid bullshit. But I know I got raped, and so do you. I figured most people would but I guess not. I knew Yea Forums had changed but wtf

i care about you so little that if you were to get raped again
i wouldnt care
not like i care right now
well good for you
he'll be in jail, hopefully thats enough and hopefully you dont use this as an excuse to be the whore you may or may not of thought of being the past, assuming you arent one already
either way, you came to the conclusion now shut the fuck up
/thread

No I want more people to see this thread in case they haven't spoken up about their own rapes, I want to inspire them

i'm not going to just trust you're a female
show me those tits and maybe i'll think about it
you want solid advice and anons want to see some tits
i know you just got raped and its not joke, but c'mon
not even a little bit of tit? idk maybe some sexual relief???

>So because I wanted to get drunk I deserve to be raped? Wtf dude
I didn't even said that, kek.
You weren't raped. You both just were drunks, he made a move and perhaps was a little insistent.

He full on grinded against me and I was so scared I froze up I'd say that's more than a little insistent
Can't you tell by my typing mannerisms I'm female?

that surely felt awful
how long side he take to move out while you were frozen?

Silly bait, OP! EVERYONE knows that there are no whamens on the internets, because they’re all in the kitchen making sandwiches and getting dick

okay then go be an actual inspiration
dont turn b into some anti rape anti free speech podium
i'm not condoning or supporting rape
b is a place for semi free speech which includes rape jokes and whatnot
good for you sweetheart
go to reddit or go speak about it in public

b is the last of places to go for retarded shit like this

The absolute fucking retardedness of Millenials.

woman, how in the fuck am i supposed to understand via typing mannerisms that you are female?
that's a question you ask a woman or a faggot because they'd probably understand right away but i dont

i'm an user
can't you tell by my typing mannerisms that i'm a female?
thats exactly the kind of retarded questions you're asking

you have not been raped

what does this mean
Ew fuck Reddit they'd probably say the cure would be to let them rub their neckbeards on my pussy or something lol
Plus I could say I raped him and they'd still support me because I'm female like I'll take people doubting me here over their white knighting anyday

>He full on grinded against me and I was so scared I froze up I'd say that's more than a little insistent.
Kek, I don't even see the insistence in there (you have to actually find and obstacle to persist), much less a "rape".

You in any moment made a clear statement saying that you didn't desire any sexual relationship.

Sounds like you tried to rape him op better let it go he was drunk but might still remember what happened, I doubt he'll go to the cops

Enforce the rules fags

Tits or gtfo bitch

op because you're annoying me i'll just say you deserve to get raped

sorry, autocorrect.
how long took for you to get out of his grasp?

Nice trips but also what the FUCK is wrong with you you're so mean and insensitive god
It took a good bit. It felt like forever all I can remember are those horrible details but idk I didn't get a lot of support so idk if typing them would be therapeutic or what

>I have decided to press charges soon

talk to some other survivors before you do this. at the very least it will give you a perspective on what this kind of action will mean for your life. and maybe some perspective on how people act generally and why rape is a thing.

man shut the fuck up
you're getting offended over anonymous words
we don't even know each other man shut the fuck up
do you really get this riled up over words on a screen?

I claim again. This thread is bait.
if femanon is female, IF, she's just screaming for attention.

>1/10 thread.

>everyone in this thread

Attached: 1317686414692.jpg (1024x768, 265K)

you were annoying me
you still are
either way good for you sweetheart you decided what you will be doing
go inspire somewhere else
fucking thing you're doing right now is inspiring us to ask for tits

>Not raped
>Thinking of pressing charges
The state of the female mind. This is why patriarchy exists.

tits or gtfo

2/10 shitty LARP please see me after class

>press charges
Why? He's a guy, he's supposed to try. Tell them him firmly it wasn't ok, and he'll learn. if you found him attractive, you would have loved it.

Lol

U should stop being a cunt and give your friend some pussy. While also showing us tits and time stamp.

Not usually but this isn't people being politically incorrect or disagreeing with me this is people saying my rape doesn't matter like YES IT DOES this is a personal attack
10/10 thread bc im speaking up against what happened to me
If I'm annoying you why don't you leave the thread?
Also yeah but I ignore the tits requests
I am not some stupid bitch I know guys looking at me isn't rape but he did way more than that

>dat pic
If anything, you're salty he didn't penetrate.

Attached: 1496488583351.png (1079x1399, 1.63M)

Tits or gtfo

>I am not some stupid bitch
But you weren't raped. Stop thinking waisting resources and let real rape victim get the attention they need. He thought about fucking you, backed off when you didn't want it. How about not kissing someone back if you're not interested you thot?

TITS or GTFO

First, you weren't raped, it was just kissing.

Second, you have consent by kissing back and then decided to withdraw, you didn't ask for it but you kept going after it was given.

Third, you were both drunk. He wasn't in the right state of mind and neither were you as shown by number 2.

Fourth, he let go after you withdrew consent. It's not rape. Regretting your actions doesn't give you the right to press charges especially when nothing even happened. Stop overreacting. If you don't want kisses, dont give them out.

If you try to get him out under for rape when all he did was kiss, I hope you actually get raped just so you can understand how stupid you're being.

oh shit
i misread
yeah op
actually you werent raped
did he penetrate your vagina/anus without your consent, forcefully? if no well than you werent raped
at best he was pushy and you didnt like that
at best he is pushy/odd/ weird

op shut the fuck up you werent raped
maybe sexual assault but thats about it
no penetration means no rape

Bait thread, trying to press obvious buttons. She wasn't raped but wants to press charges 2 months later. No tits with timestamp. It's a larp

this

Attached: 1557003842630.jpg (640x640, 116K)

Nah, very few women love having their panties pulled down in the middle of a public party even if they are making out with a guy.

Sexual assault that doesn't rise to the level of rape is still a serious crime with serious penalties in most U.S. states.

Op I hope you get raped. Not normal raped. Like proper raped. Raped by 5 niggers and 3 Mexicans all high on meth for 6 days. Yeah I said it. Go cry where someone gives a fuck. Your probably fat as fuck the cops won't believe someone grinded on you while drunk.... Mwahahaha thats fucking dumb. I really hope the cops have been and left already. Otherwise. Your still a fat stupid whore and nothing will hold up in court. I have raped women. And I certainly didn't grind them. You sound like a fat fucking feminist virgin... I wanna inspire them??? You raalise you said that on /b

tits or gtfo

Just retarded enough to confirm she's a girl...?

i'm not saying to the contrary
let's just call it for what it is
she is claiming she was raped
but all he did was grind up against her panties and never penetrate
yeah its still pretty bad but it isnt rape
if it were rape it would be rape but it isnt, therefore she wasnt raped what i meant to say with my last statements is that i am anonymous, couldn't she tell through my anonymity that i was a female (who knows?)
it was a rhetorical question to highlight how fucking stupid that question was
how in the world would i know that she is a female if she hasnt delivered tits with a timestamp

>browse Yea Forums

RED FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: blank-map-of-europe-1789.jpg (1550x1118, 379K)

Yeah and he pulls down her panties, too. That's over the line if she's not encouraging it.

of coure you should press charges, this incel will rape some poor girl one day

you fucking homo
of course its over the line but it isnt a rape
R A P E
the current definition according to justice.gov/archives/opa/blog/updated-definition-rape

“The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”

if she was not penetrated and only had him grind up against her
she wasn't raped

Yeah, I agree it was some kind of sexual assault, not rape. Not sure that grinding against her was the assault since she was kissing him back. Just saying that pulling down her panties in public without clear encouragement was clearly illegal to some degree.

op admitted that he did not penetrate at all unless she lies and convicts him on a half truth

the kiss i'm guessing would've been excusable if it had left off there, but then he pulled down them panties and grinded
so yeah, it was illegal
op left
and she wasnt raped

My best friend is a female and I wouldnt fucking touch her with a 10 foot pole. Some women are just scuffed

Yep, but she can press charges for non-rape assault. Sort of doubt that most prosecutors are going to pursue this but don't really know. I think that at best/worst they'd take plea bargain for some more minor level offense.

as in shes a fucking uggo?

idk
i wouldnt touch most women because in my mind, most women think that they deserve some shit and that they're entitled especially cause i'm a fucking man and they can use that as leverage
idk i sorta semi hate women tbh

"Worst night of my life"

OP is not only a SJW Zoomer. But OP is a man. He thinks he got raped but he enjoyed it. He kissed back and is a fucking sissy because he wears panties. Its sacks of shit that deserve to be shot and deported to some me no speakie country

Pretty difficult for hetero men and women to be "just friends' without great restraint unless one or both are not attracted to the other.

imagine being this much of a whore
>be user
>meet qt 3.14
>spend time with her and even do things like discuss politics, browse Yea Forums and go out in public
>go to party with her
>get tipsy
>in your intoxicated state you mistake her behavior as leading you on, being excited at the prospect of your hidden feelings being realized you clumsily try to be closer to her and take your time
>randomly she pushes you away starts freaking out
>realize whats going on and snap out of it in shame
>she runs away and youre left sitting there feeling horrible wishing you had never been such an idiot to mistake her affection
>sit around feeling miserable because you blew your chance of being happy
>probs post about it on r9k to feel some robots compassion
>weeks later you get contacted
>charged with sexual assault and possibly attempted rape
>witch hunt begins, your friends and family will never let you live this down
>you will never be the same and your life is all ruined because of one drunken night with the girl you liked
>turns out she went on Yea Forums asking random assholes online if she should fuck you over instead of being an adult and talking it out like two people who care for eachother albeit apparently not in the same way
fuck off roasty i dont even want your nudes at this point just get the fuck out of here and stop pretending youre one of us while trying to ruin anons life claiming to be the victim instead of working with him and moving on like adults you fucking bitch

Like. Other men find her attractive. I just find her to be scuffed as fuck. And the good part of being her best friend is I can tell her that "you know youre scuffed looking as fuck" and shed agree and then tell me im a degenerate and wed laugh and hit the blunt

probably a troll, most definitely not "rape" following poes law you are a worthless whore and you should honestly kill yourself you stupid bitch

Reading between the lines. You've been shaking your tits in his face for years, and once you finally fucked him, it was disappointing. Sorry about that. It's a risk that comes with the game.

>I have nightmares about it
Beating off to rape fantasies.
I hope you get what you want.

So she says to you "Let's fuck," you're not going to hit it?

user gets it.

>survivors
>OTHER
literally neck yourself with all the other white knight faggots in here

Eh. I would just for pussy. But i wouldnt enjoy myself

Poor guy. You should be thankful he was even interested in you instead of crying rape. I bet if you were actually raped you’d realize you’re bullshitting so hard rn.

But it doesn’t matter anyway because this is fake.

Attached: FF8C0F9A-C9A6-4A6B-AC6E-2186821608A2.jpg (750x954, 233K)

>But i wouldnt enjoy myself
LOL

Great post, user! You’re absolutely right!

I mean its true. I definitely wouldnt enjoy myself

>Freshman in college, female
>discuss politics
heh, i'll give you a 7/10 kid. you've got this many replies so far

Attached: arya stark.jpg (210x240, 17K)

I can't imagine fucking ANY attractive woman and NOT enjoying myself.

I dont think you understand what the term scuffed means

Not sure if you're the "dumb fucking cunt disregarding the rulez and not showing tits" OP or not, but if you are, how in the fuck do you plan on proving it?

Attached: dcf73967dfbbc43fca9366a0d465f6e9.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Why don't you try using English you dumb nigger

>I would totally do that
It was barely assault I don't think he deserves to lose his dick
>he's still responsibly for his actions
A woman isn't responsible for her actions if she willingly has sex while drunk, then that's rape.

> I guess he couldn't grinding with my worming about
he might have thought you were okay with the kissing but stopped when he realized he went too far?

He obviously shouldn't have done that. See if he has any remorse, don't hang around him when he's piss drunk. Pick your best choice here.

Get a dictionary you fucking porch monkey

>I just got raped
No. No you did not, you were assaulted. That's not rape. You "froze", which isn't resisting or saying no. Then he took it too far, and you "wormed away" and he stopped. Is "no" not in your vocabulary?

assault is different from rape. Rape involves penetration. GTFO.

Jesus this guy probably mistook your actions as leading on. Was that wrong of him? Of course, but talk to him like a reasonabl adult who has the guts not to abuse the system to ruin his life. This dude doesn't deserve to be shaned to his friends and family if this is all he did.

Nice b8 m8 r8 8/8
-confused but kiss him back
You gave it away.

Honestly this doesn’t really sound like rape, more like a bad sexual encounter. You guys never fucked and now you get your distance from him. Why go after him and spite him and risk him doing the same to you. Stay away and live on with the knowledge that nothing really happened other than a close call.

True. Roastie thought she was on tumblr by accident

fucking this
incredible how some bitches are so fucking dumb these days. i had a friend who cuddled with this one girl and the next day thinks she can take him to court for "raping her" but everyone there knows nothing fucking happened, except all the retards that do think that make him feel shitty about his life.
this reply is completely accurate user.