Why do democrats want open borders so badly?

Why do democrats want open borders so badly?

Attached: merkel trump.jpg (1200x800, 200K)

Because they have a lot of money promised to them for destroying this country and watching it burn.

They don't.

The democrats are a pretty moderate/right-of-center party as far as global politics is concerned.

You idiots just need to stop watching Fox News and Info Wars which heightens the drama by saying they're some sort of communist party in order to sell you products and dick pills.

why do they want open borders though?

Hatred for all things white and christian

They don't want open borders. So don't worry, there'll still be concentration camps for brown people.

Why do you keep posting this...it’s tired and you’re not changing anyone’s minds.

That might have been true in the 1990's, but not after 2018, when even Nancy Pelosi is not left enough for a lot of democrats.

Attached: 40E04830-F1E9-4C3C-AC85-204B298EBDF1.jpg (753x574, 126K)

>this

It's not some crazy conspiracy theory, it's capitalism.

>there'll still be concentration camps for brown people.

fuck. Here's hoping!

hm... I wonder why

Attached: 1510589117047.png (301x341, 1K)

Because they want the Republicans to leave.

Oh, thank god...

aka white people, and that's a good thing!

>still
you believe anything CNN tells you, right?

this is the first time i'm posting this

Im white, 10 generations here and every day I wish I was born just 100 miles north in Canada.

Democrats have been fighting to abolish ICE, giving literal illegal immigrants the right to vote (which mind you, motive right there, give them the power to vote and they'll put you in charge), almost all prominent democratic figures have openly protested the proposed border wall,
Yeah dude, dems said they wouldn't support open borders, and they wouldn't if they couldn't use them to their advantage, but you're the only one here believing everything they hear.

indirectly answered OPs question where's my muhfuggin gold star

You could also consider how they refuse to call illegals exactly that, illegal. They keep calling these people "immigrants" and it's a fucking slap in the face to people who come here legally.

> abolish ICE, giving literal illegal immigrants the right to vote
please elaborate

The "concentration camps" are a necessity of the insane asylum laws though, that say illegal immigrants shouldn't be turned out if they say the word "refugee". You speak as if that had a significant impact on immigration but the camps don't really have a significant impact on non-white immigration happening right now, let alone on the dozens of millions of illegal living in America.

You realize when you morons call detention centers "concentration camps", it makes you look like fucking retards right?

Not the guy youre responding too. But alot of democratic politicians would support the idea of abolishing ICE. I even got a paper in my mail from some local politician from where i live saying hes running with that being one of his promises. Also i cant exactly speaking to the whole right to vote thing, but some places are already debating whether illegals should be given drivers licenses and whether they should be allowed to vote in school board elections.

Thanks, that’s quite the rabbit hole you just sent me down.

for votes and power

Attached: democrats2020.jpg (646x960, 157K)

Because they THINK Mexicans will overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

But here’s the thing, most Hispanics are deeply religious, hate gays and lots work their asses off. LOTS also join the military and law enforcement too. And guess what? LOTS end up voting Republican.

Oh, and they fucking hate gays.

NYS just passed a law allowing illegals to get drivers licenses and are trying to allow them free college

To make the right look better by comparison

AB60 licences are great though, they can’t be used for federal stuff like voting and ICE has access to the database for easy lookup of illegal immigrants.

>Because they THINK Mexicans will overwhelmingly vote Democrat
They do you fucking kike. The reason why California is a democrat run shithole is because of those spics. But nice try pushing the "spics are conservative" lie.

Implying whites don’t want Mexicans because they steal jobs and not because they’re violent animals who will form gangs and chop u into pieces over drugs

Attached: 14CC098D-7818-4E3F-BB34-3B47A9495F67.png (356x450, 380K)

Though you exaggerate, I agree.

because they're losing the nigger votes

Ok but why do they want to open the borders?

Why would anyone want open borders?. Globalims is a fucking lie. Best countries in the world have uses strong protectionism policies.

For the same reason your mom wants her asshole opened.

Nope. Wrong.

go back to /pol shill

All those stories you here about ellis island is because @ one point we welcomed all.

To win all elections

russian propaganda

>literal illegal immigrants the right to vote
A couple cities have considered allowing them to do so in local elections.
Federal elections are still off limits.