I need help from married robots

I need help from married robots.

I love my wife, shes my only friend in this world. She told me something disturbing recently. All of her friends have sucked dick on a night out. Im strongly against her seeing them again, if she ever cheated i would kill myself.

Well, im now sat on the sofa with the dogs. We had a big argument. She told me im suffocating her, and got angry i would even suggest she would cheat. I feel like crying. Should i hide her purse so she cant go out this weekend?

How do i stop her from seeing her whore friends?

Attached: 1559715742335.jpg (532x800, 71K)

You don't. Embrace it or find a new girl.

Its her right to suckle some strange dick. You are suffocating her. Let her gently take some black cock. Its not every night. Let her be.

Attached: 8623405_orig.jpg (533x800, 136K)

Bruh, let her suck on some cock. It's just some sperm. Whats the problem?

>Marry an Atheist woman
>Expect faithfulness

If she's built like that she's entitled to cheat on your neurotic ass

She needs black cock head.

Attached: 1564107720002.jpg (1080x1168, 82K)

Post Khazar milkers!

Invite her skit friends over. Maybe they’ll suck your cock.

man up and dump her

Attached: 1564112493608.jpg (1080x1239, 227K)

She mentioned it. Then got angry when you brought up the possibility she would. This means she’s already done it too just like her friends and was seeing if you’d be ok with it. She’s angry because she’s guilty, and when women feel guilty they go on the offense and act like bitches toward you to project their own self loathing, because self reflection and honesty are too hard for women.

The only non-cuck option.

You're looking at this the wrong way. This isn't anything to cry about or get worried over. This is an opportunity. Offer to join them on their nights out and be the designated cock.

Which is it, user?

Don’t be a cuck OP.

Attached: 65865534_356539238561486_4825947407421621924_n.jpg (828x828, 89K)

Usually, I'm supportive of the trusting on your partner thing, but this is way too wrong, I couldn't stand to stay in a relationship with someone who goes out with that kind of people

she hangs around whores she's gonna become a whore.
simple 'as.

Whoa who is that

You chose the wrong one. Slutty friends, probably slutty too. You won't change her , better leave her

Clever idea

ben shapiro sister

She told you about the dick-sucking to test. She's already done it, hoped you'd accept being a cuck, but since you didn't is now in the process of getting a new partner and finding a way to make it look like your fault when you find proof or planning to be such a bitch that you rage and demand a divorce.

The marriage was over for her when you refused to sanction her dick-sucking urges. Its now about her managing to paint herself as the victim.

Start moving funds, move out, file papers- shorter marriage means less support due.

Unless your Christian. Then you should just file for legal separation. Get good legal results without sinning. Shell push the divorce on her own eventually- but no sex til she does.

This whole thread is either a leftist feminism or cuck role playing thread.

It was her way of telling you she’s sucked dick on girls night out.

digits don’t lie

>should i hide her purse so she cant go out this weekend?

Attached: image.jpg (474x354, 250K)

Exactly this.

They don't, do they

Attached: 1555456218438.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Everyone pretty much agrees she be sucking dick that aint yours

Attached: 1564107694987.jpg (1920x1080, 96K)

this

Amen

This. OP, women test you by gauging your reaction to what they say. Watch closely what she does while you move your money.

No, don't hide her purse. If she's going to do it, she's going to do it. I understand where you're coming from, but that would be something she's can absolutely cite as controlling. Whether you trust her and stay (which you will) is a separate issue. But taking physical action to prevent her from going out isnt okay either. You guys have to figure it out or leave. Her friends sucking dick doesn't mean she will, but she probably will. Also, none of this is real.

15yrs Married user here. I’d thank her for being honest and make clear that it’s in the past now and that I have an expectation it does not happen again. Depending on your circumstances if it does happen again, she should expect divorce, anal, a long hard spanking. You MUST follow through on that.

user this hasn't the purpose to make you feel bad. But HIGH chances of her already cheated on you. By the way you described her reaction is almost like she confirmed. Now you have to gather proofs for the sake of your mind.

Attached: 1564113469940.jpg (1080x1350, 137K)

Who is this?

>She mentioned it. Then got angry when you brought up the possibility she would. This means she’s already done it too just like her friends and was seeing if you’d be ok with it. She’s angry because she’s guilty, and when women feel guilty they go on the offense and act like bitches toward you
I agree on this 100%

Beat the fuck out of her to show you're in charge

There's no reason for her to bring it up if she hasn't done it herself

She's hanging out with whores and probably sucking dick pal. She told you this to test you and there's a serious a justifiable why you got angry. You sense something is wrong and if you look into it it's because you know she's doing something wrong - she essentially told you.

It's not a surprise because even though you're married you're not a man yet.

>I love my wife, shes my only friend in this world.
>if she ever cheated i would kill myself.

Those aren't things men say. I suggest divorcing and learning to become a man before you involve a woman seriously and financially (marriage) into your life. She secretly hates you because of your lack of masculinity and you know it's true

This.
Also: >I don't know if every country is the same. But if you have actual evidence of her cheating. In the divorce process the reason of it will be labeled by infidelity, and this will automatically delete all her chances on leeching your money.

I'm just here for the Shap pictures, keep em coming

Attached: 1557189887040.jpg (570x760, 59K)

Attached: Abigail-Shapiro-kinky-nude-leaks-9.jpg (640x853, 58K)

If she goes out and sucks cock, then you go out and get it sucked. Or heck you 2 could play that you're 2 Stangers and have public sex in the bathroom stall.

This smells like cuck larping but taking it at face value...
I assume her friends are married/in relationships (If she's going out with single friends and they're hooking up - well I mean she probably should find some coupled friends but not much to say about it really)
If she saw a problem with it, she would have been angry/disgusted with her friends herself.
The fact that she not only doesn't seem to have an issue with it, but got defensive and angry when you condemned it means she's either done it herself or doesn't see it as that big a deal.
You can't stop her seeing her whore friends.
You can make it clear that you are not okay with any kind of cheating, and that you won't be in a relationship with a partner who is. By not condemning her friends cheating, she's tacitly agreeing with it, and that's not something you're willing to accept in your relationship.

Attached: 56567409_162858514729712_3735065047238596190_n.jpg (1080x810, 115K)

6 year married dude here. well I gotta be honest with you. when I got together with my girl I almost cut all the connections with her former friends because I didn't want to feel uncomfortable about anything. perhaps you should have done the same. but what really troubles me is her saying that you're suffocating her and you didn't snap the fuck out of your mind and ask her if preventing her to go around whores is suffocating or if she's wanting to become a whore like her friends too. no fears man. women are no to be trusted. they are to be dominated man

One proper hit in the solar plexus will guarantee she will do whatever you want.

why is anal a threat?

Shes so hot she has to have a dick

Because of Al-Qaeda

1000% she sucked a dick OP

women these days are just attention whores. get what you need from them and bail. less than 1% of women in our generation will remain faithful and thats facts bro

Yikes

Kek. This makes no sense but still made me laugh

This^

Get her to admit she cheated and record it, then break up with her. A buddy of mine did that (cheated on him on deploylent) during the divorce process he didn't have to give her half of his shit. He found a new wife that's not a bitch and is fun to be around, got a house and lives happily ever after doing outdoorsy shit with his new family he made in California. Do you want to be happy? Do you not want to be attached by the hip to your hoe ass wife? No? Then dump her ass.
Oh and the whole platoon were roaring loling at her thot tears when he showed everyon.

What is this, perfect house perfect wife perfect life??

Smart words my friend

I agree she wants to suck another dudes dick... guess you just aren’t enough for her

not bragging, just offering a different perspective. i've hooked up with a bunch of married chicks and 100% of them are unhappy at home and are missing something. They feel angry because they have "hinted" at the problems and their man didn't solve it so they feel justified cheating. Once the cat is out of the bag oh man it's game on they fuck in ways they would never fuck their man.....so i call bullshit on "just sucking dick". if she had a taste and then kept going out shes likely fucking other dudes as well.

The simple test is this. Ask her, "would you want me going out with my friends if all of them were licking pussy every night?" if she says anything but "no i wouldn't" then relationship is over.

Attached: 51439663_120852852331434_8224831473119351435_n.jpg (1080x1350, 285K)

This op

She is a Jewish Goddess.

She made me take out my final solution.

You are just a turbocharged cuck pussy.
Leave your woman, take a long hard look at yourself and try to figure out a way, if any, that you can man the fuck up

you cant stop her, she will do whatever she will
you just get to see if you are a good judge of character or a bad one
the choice is not yours

She already cheated bro. Go get some ass. Start getting your assets ready for the split. Id liquidate anything she'd wanna split and start giving money "away" to a sibling or something that will give it back afterwards.

>"would you want me going out with my friends if all of them were licking pussy every night?"
The fuck lol, we rollin mob deep eating pussy in here
No, you ask her if she'd be okay with you and your buddies going out and getting random bar sluts to blow you.
Then if she says yes you follow with "so what bar were you and your whore friends going to tonight?"

HOLY SHIT THESE STORIES ARE BULLSHIT

To any young anons reading, these constant posts about 'my gf says she has every right to cheat' are bitter incel lies to try rally hatred of women to induct you into their sad fucking club.

Yes people cheat, men and women. But allot of girls are happy to be monogamous and most aren't 'gagging for tyrones cock' every time they go out withe their friends.

>that and its just cuck larping