Can we at least admit she was brave?

Can we at least admit she was brave?

Attached: EG.jpg (990x990, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brave for exploiting a tragedy for personal gain? Not quite.

of course she was brave, but emotional like a normal human so she can not be on tv.
screens are not for humans they are for images that are carefully manipulated by scores of people

you fault her for being selfish, let he who is without sin cast the first stone

I wanna fuck her in the ass cum in her mouth punch her in the teeth so I can get a strawberry shortcake from this dumb cunt

Yes, was brave. It takes quite a bit of bravery to publicly be such a blathering idiot cunt. Or maybe she's just stupid and it's all because she has no concept of what she's doing.

insightful nigga

Satan trips are observed. However, no, we cannot say she is brave. We can say that she is a commie dyke, and a tool of the jews.

>personal gain
I'm not sure you know what that term means

Yeah I doubt she really "gained" anything

Literally what?
So odd when atheists quote the Bible without a single shred of context.

Attached: 1563646060253.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

don't forget the r you racist shit head

Porch monkey
4 life

Who is this being, OP?

Attached: 531800896.png (509x577, 393K)

his statement that she used her time in the public eye for personal gain is something that i believe most would do, technically it's more then one sin, but the quote is sin the singular

I mean she's a female begging for internet attention. Nothing brave about that, it's called being a modern female.

Jesus wasn't telling people not to judge though, user.
You literally just snatched a single quote from dozens of books and used it out of context.

Here, look...

Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

It depends whether you make personal gain out of the death of you peers a sign of bravery or not. Personally I find her and Hogg repugnant for this reason.

Well you know her by face and are talking about her right now.
If not for what happened and her using it to increase her clout, you would have never known of her existence. No one would.
This means she has gained clout and notoriety.
Both of those things and a blue check mark can get you places on their own.

>Bully guy until he shoots up school
>Blame guns
>Become a media darling
Absolutely utt tier.

who is she and why the hate?....well ima guess she did nothing wrong but be on TV for 5 mins and you guys blew up about it complaining on why she is in the public eye but in reality YOU GUYS ARE THE ONLY REASON SHE IS STILL IN THE PUBLIC EYE

She looks like a dumb cunt to me

>Yea Forums
>public eye

Attached: 1563687061765.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

>Thinks Yea Forums is still a secret
>doesn't know that the "hateful comments" the news use to "make a point" is really just from Yea Forums

>Thinks Yea Forums is still a secret
When was this implied?
I meant that in the sense that it isn't in the public eye enough to keep someone relevant, you dimwit.

how much money did that whore gain?

Nah. She took an easy stance for an ideal that has a legion of supporters from a reactionary public and had the support of the news media. Also i read somewhere that her and the other students who were the most vocal were getting rides in private planes and paid for trips, can anyone confirm?

Jealous?

she dat bitch from stranger things

Attached: stranger-things-britney-spears.jpg (600x618, 59K)

so it is true?

Probably flew on the Lolita Express.

Still waiting on those tits.

She not important. That's all there is to it...

youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo