Gonna get coffee with a korean girl I met on tinder. Have any advice for me Yea Forumsros?

Gonna get coffee with a korean girl I met on tinder. Have any advice for me Yea Forumsros?

>Also, asian bread i guess

Attached: 1547920308209.jpg (1536x2048, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo
youtube.com/watch?v=HYJ5fUche-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: aznbread.jpg (500x333, 90K)

Don't act autistic.

I'll try not to

Is it rice bread?

well... you could at least put a korean girl for the thread. Korean fag here, if you put her tinder description i can give you more precise tips

Attached: 192653025331a645dad68884883f0c5c532891171d9316c7f0ed601cac9ea6a7.jpg (716x960, 137K)

Let's see...

"Roses are red, bacon is red. Poems are hard. Bacon."

She's only ethnically Korean. And a little normie but I've definitely seen worse on Tinder.

Be honest. Asian girls hate dishonesty. Just be yourself and I'm sure you'll be fine. Unless you're a lying dirt bag. Also, if you're funny or can make then laugh, you've got yourself a keeper. It's hard to tell if she's laughing at you or with you but either one is good. Just be a good person.

BTW Korean girl nipples are usually brown. Korean girls are unusually soft too. Hopefully by the end of the second date you'll be at 2nd base. They are just as much of a pervert as you are. You just need to eek that out of them. Slowly.

>Gonna get coffee with a korean girl I met on tinder. Have any advice for me Yea Forumsros?
>>Also, asian bread i guess
Don't bring your dog.

You sure mate? She's a bit chubby. And a research assistant. I have a feeling she'll be normie as fuck or have daddy issues.

Thanks for the advice, though.

do you have more hot pictures like this?

Can I bring my cat?

just use google bruh

Attached: 1552336875731.png (944x998, 1.33M)

Not sure what you mean with ethinically.
But if she wrote that she is the type of korean that wants to be different from other koreans, she will probably say stuff of who different she is from what people think of korean/asians.
Treat her who you would threat white girls, she will be happy because deep inside she wants to be one. Dont say nothing about kore, only if you actually know somedeep shit of the country. Good luck qnon

Attached: 1547920409265.jpg (1280x890, 348K)

Asian girls, dont take advice from him. He thinks all asian girls are the same. Rookie mistake

thanks bro.

>She's american but has korean parents.

Even better for you!

my wife is exactly those three: Korean, normie, chubby.

That chick you're gonna meet is looking for someone that can be normal outside but romantic inside. Trust.

I balance my wife out by being the chaos in her life.

Oh okay, yeah go with that they are white girls with korean face, you will be fine

webm ok?

Attached: 1552267631882.webm (320x576, 1.22M)

They are not. I was being general.

I should have stated Korean.

Source: my wife is Korean.

grats

>blocks your path
wat do

Just bring a single Benjamin, and claim it's all you got. She'll take it, they always do, but wait until after the sex.

She fuck good? I'm really into bdsm and would hate to scare her off.

Also thank you for sharing user :)

this

Attached: 1552265252454.jpg (1269x550, 177K)

Well, but you know there many facets of a korean, marrying a korean women and thinking everyone korean is the same, you are quite wrong and probably more racist for not understanding the origins of your wife. I gave my suggestion to OP because of the description he gave.

I have a african american friend is impossible for me to be racist

please don't fight mom and dad

Attached: Anon 07.jpg (720x960, 80K)

girl needs to clean her damn bathroom

be prepared for some weird ass kissing. seriously asians cant kiss properly. but damn do they take a good dicking

Okay my dear OP

She needs to clean mine first.

A sample for you OP

Attached: 20190729_085446.jpg (1280x773, 637K)

>weird ass kissing?

Now...do you mean the kissing itself is weird, or am I gonna end up kissing her actual ass?

Best pussy I ever had good luck that was 10 years ago I need some ker

>weird ass kissing

I think this came out different than intended.

Totally agree. My wife's Korean and when we first started dating she would put her entire tung in my mouth.

Also agree with dicking, I fuck her regularly and she takes it even when she doesn't want. Make that girl you're wife /b

Talk about yourself the entire time, and have her pay for your coffee.

Dat weird user

Kissing an Asian is like kissing a block of wood, everything else is alright.

no, just as intended

yes I know this.. I've been surrounded by Korean women my whole life. I grew up in Koreatown.

I'm just worried she won't put out. Or be like my ex's who date me for like 6 months, then break up with me out of the blue.

And not to harp on appearance, as I'm like a 7/10, but I'm worried she'll only get chubbier. Or break my dick.

Damn good. But it depends on the woman. I had to try new things and ask her what she liked before it got real good. Been married for 12 years now.

Probably have met the korean jersey gals there

Attached: 20190603_053200.jpg (1080x1920, 878K)

7/10... thats solid user

Nah..Koreatown.. Los Angeles.

Oh LA, nice girl there brah

Attached: n (5).png (596x749, 612K)

Not When you're in college, slightly overweight, and everyone around you is a solid 9/10.

I also look really fugly from the side.

Always make direct eye contact so she never seesyour fugly side

That's the plan, user-man

>she won't put out
then, so what? plenty more to date and choose from.

Koreans are the cutest

Get something other than coffee so you don't shit yourself halfway through the date.

quality korean girls in this thread

Not in my state. There are quite literally more deer than people here.

I've been drinking it for years. doesn't bother me much

Agreed

Attached: SCC (111).png (598x747, 1.17M)

Good Luck OP

t.hanks user

Attached: 1547920745586.jpg (900x1200, 128K)

Watch out, they like to go pee pee in coke, god knows what they do with coffee

what kinda shit have you seen

Attached: 1547921347670.jpg (500x749, 47K)

Is this the latest model of sex doll?

She’s cute even by Korean standards

God damn, she's cute af

Based user

Attached: 20190729_072300.jpg (960x747, 534K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-070132_Instagram.jpg (1536x1530, 882K)

Sauce?

Yea Forums

Attached: 1556384775768.webm (914x684, 1.45M)

how do you tell when they're korean

Attached: 33dd55d851905f8de38bdee7279ebbd8574fbf49d79652cae87af8744ee0cacc.jpg (810x1080, 541K)

>Hitomi Tanaka

Attached: g0IH13C.jpg (387x468, 38K)

Im used to asian faces. This girl you just posted is a southeast asian gal

me love you long time

Attached: A5954C5D-7690-4AF8-AB93-6D1FD0EFFCCE.jpg (874x1024, 87K)

Wat? Having a stroke user?

Don't think for one minute that you can eat Spicer food than she can, you can't compete.

try me

You got body pics of her?

She's furry shes legal

This is what a Korean MILF looks like. She's in her 60s.

Take her out to sushi. Her people like that.

sauce?

This will require closer inspection

yeah hang on

body of the girl i'm going to coffee with

Attached: Image-107.png.jpg (364x649, 66K)

don't think that's what meant

furry girls >>>>>> clean shaven

Attached: 1638763ea96117c13251e9212d35c5b7a39e108be735f8a95136d2a6f8df1ec3.jpg (957x1241, 306K)

is this a korean?

>closer inspection
for science!

Koreans hate japs so dont bring up to much anime shit and weeb her out, unless she is in to that

wasn't going to, I'm not autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo

Don't ask her to say me so horny until the third date

Not her, here you go user

Attached: 20190726_074739.png (598x598, 635K)

and they will flip out if you call them Chinese.
Seems that asians don't have any beef with other people, except other asians.

practice harmonica

I just got back from china. That statement holds very true

If you are german and they call you mexican, you would freak out, ignorancy makes people freak out

>If you are german and they call you mexican
i wouldn't freak out, i would question the fallacy of such accusation while calling them a fucking retard.

Thats what asian does

pretty sure there is a distinct difference between germans and mexicans to the point you're autistic to say otherwise.
asians on the otherhand, it's a different story. to the untrained eye, they do look identical, when clearly they are very different.

I just feel that you are taking your point of view and taking as a absolute fact, but i cant blame you, ignorant asians get confused westerns all the time. So i think is just a question of how ignorant you are

>So i think is just a question of how ignorant you are
pretty much summarizes it.

Based user

Gloria oh riverside California web slut for life

Anyone know what’s she’s up to these days

Good luck Yea Forumsro, smell nice and have some fun convo topics in case the talk gets stale, be yourself

got suggestions?

a cat is fine too

TV, movies, personal hobbies. Being interested and able to talk in anything is better than nothing.

I think grils like it when you ask about and show interest in the things they like, go from there

Well no shit. I meant things other than the basics

Be half decent at talking? I dunno man, best advice I can give is to be aware of what you're saying.

I know it sounds dumb, but just be aware if you going too awful, encourage her to give her opinion is a good thing as she talks more and you can gauge the convo.

If all else fails, be sure to have a joint of butthash rolled up
Asian bitches love being as shit nigger from poopsmoking
Trust me user, i know what i’m talking about

Attached: 9727E947-B99C-457A-A9D5-E2849DE62AF1.jpg (337x263, 14K)

High as shit nigger**
Fuck man, i’m too much high as shit nigger as fuck myself

Attached: 1550897662252.jpg (960x960, 103K)

Don't be romantic.

Tinder isn't a place to find love. If she's using that App, she's a complete slut and wants to be treated like one.

and probably has herpes

Repeat after me.

>after you've finished your coffee.
"You're really hot. I think I like you. Do you want to come to my place and watch Netflix?"

If she says no, she isn't attracted to you. We make that decision withing 5 seconds of meeting you. Just say goodnight and break off contact.
If she says yes, take her to your place, give her a brief tour of your place so she can make sure you don't have bodies in your basement and then invite her to sit next to you on the couch.

Kiss her within five minutes of starting something on Netflix.

1 in 5 girls do.

This

I met a girl from Guam on tinder. Im so awkward holy shit but she is really cool about it.

NICE ROAF

This is good advice. Also, you should never forget that she's probably juggling 5-7 guys she met on Tinder before you.
Don't fall in love. Just think of her as a flesh light that cleans itself.

Here's a video about what not to do. Normally, I wouldn't think you need this advice, but since this is Yea Forums...
>youtube.com/watch?v=HYJ5fUche-U

Attached: Alpha Male Strategies.jpg (308x551, 16K)

lol. This is gold.

you fucking homo you're either an illegal spic, a nigger, or some pothead

get fucked by our traffic and die
t. los angeles bro
and unlike vchan who lives in "the la county" i actually fucking live in los angeles

I don't know if I'm that bold

me sucky sucky

shut up dave chappelle

like by what part of koreatown?
wilshire western? wilshire normandie? whilsire vermont?

hillshire farms

go meat