Let's play a game, Yea Forums

Let's play a game, Yea Forums.

Name something to do with bdsm, and I'll try find you a webm of it.

>Only legal. Only girls. Sauce is in the file name.

If you've played this game before, let me know if I ever fulfilled your request.

Attached: amateure xtreme - ph5a5a4ee43e2ac - Slave Aijana under power - spread cross clothed collar face - un (640x360, 1.96M)

Let's play a game, it's called scary noises...

You'll have to go to /gif/ to hear noise.

Attached: amateur - 69A898E - harsh paddle trailer strap ass tight scream shake cry sob - 07 - M.webm (448x336, 1.95M)

Attached: pain maiden - A52BDFC - sklaven z - pussy needle vibrator harsh predicament ring wtf insertion face (448x336, 1.96M)

Post the most brutal thing you have

Breasts being skewered or nailed

A woman strangles a man until he's visibly blue in the face.

>Only legal
ur game sucks

You just missed quads. But I don't pick things that I think are brutal, I just answer requests. Request something that you think would be brutal, and I'll try find it.

Attached: torture galaxy - BCC9691 - anita two girls tits suspended harsh spike needle nipple piercing game el (448x336, 1.95M)

some extreme bloody knife play

Here's some nailing of breasts.

You might also like this one:

Attached: torture galaxy - 1302 - harsh tits skewer nail spike hammer cry bleeding blood - 05.webm (320x240, 1.96M)

Re-read the OP, and request again. Here's a clip of a woman getting strangled in the meantime.

Attached: strangle - 17727A7 - o2 cam masochist cough mark face hands - 02.webm (640x360, 1.97M)

Woman given tit injections

A bitch being beaten with no hesitation or holding back, real punches

thats fun

Rough breast bondage (rope tied around tits tight) with deepthroat

I'm sure you can come up with a legal request that you want to see.

Attached: sex and submission - 13167 - Dana Mark - security condom ass cosplay story talking insertion drugs s (640x360, 1.97M)

I don't have knife play that gets bloody, sorry. Do you have another request?

Attached: bleed - tumblr_oj0hrmKYsu1vn8yst - blood staple knife removal marks amateur writing ass after care - (110x196, 1.95M)

Spanking. Bare ass with a belt or strap. Long and hard. Preferably something in HD or at least professionally shot.

Cheers thanks.

Panty gag.

Here's an injection in the tit

Attached: needle - tumblr_o6aspzlS521ug4bsc - self drug injection syringe nipple tit - 01.webm (640x640, 1.95M)

No, I don't have anything like that.

Attached: Elite Pain - Life in the EliteClub part 2 - accident fall whip flog suspended marks harsh hand cuffs (352x288, 1.96M)

A teen forced to stand on her tippy-toes because she's suspended by a twine tied in a loop around her straight barbell nipple piercings
>pic semi-related

Attached: 1552013257189.jpg (817x1080, 114K)

Here's some of that, with a machine involved.

Attached: Sexually Broken - Darling, Matt Williams - Mar 26, 2014 - upside down tied tits gag humiliation susp (540x304, 1.96M)

Here's a panty gag

Attached: HdT - Jun 13, 2018 - Shae Celestine high - panty gag slap face tape shibari chest suspended socks tu (640x360, 1.96M)

All of the standing stuff that I can find was just clamps. But here's something closer, where she has to hold her legs up or they'll pull on her nipples. It's got some bonus water boarding.

Attached: Infernal Restraints - 20150220 - Freya French - water board drill screw spray o2 vibrator spread har (500x281, 1.96M)

Sauce?

water
mellon
in
ass
hole

Thanks for trying. I'm a footfag and for me, it needs to be forced tippy-toes.

no nipple piercings

Attached: stop it boner.jpg (540x455, 20K)

God dam it. Like I need another fetish.

i actually just have a request. There's a bitch tied to what looks like a weight bench wrapped in pvc tape all but her ass and dude is just railing her retarded

Go request it on the /gif/ thread.

The fetish you're looking for is mummification

thanks user

Attached: 1546280901832.jpg (720x669, 18K)