So I was playing league on my laptop and suddenly I heard a loud noise coming from my computer and the fans stopped...

So I was playing league on my laptop and suddenly I heard a loud noise coming from my computer and the fans stopped spinning, my fps dropped to 10 for the rest of the game, then the fans started spinning again but they're loud as fuck, like an engine
I think it's time for me to buy a new PC, I have about 500€ and I don't know if I should get a laptop or a custom PC, what do you recommend ?

Attached: 1552467112507.jpg (396x596, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwje1Iuj493jAhXmUt8KHTL2AvQQFjAAegQIAhAC&url=https://thinkpads.com/support/hmm/hmm_pdf/w700_w700ds_w701_w701ds_hmm_en_43y9442_08.pdf&usg=AOvVaw18Y9bG0togXOAndUQ6UUKs
manualslib.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For about 500?
He a prebuilt PC
Since you are on a budget, i recommend a ryzen 2400g with integrated Vega graphics

I know that's a dumb question but is that only the cost of the Tower, do I have to buy a keyboard and a screen or will it come with it ?

That's why I recommend that specific cpu, you don't need to buy a gpu, leaving more money for peripherals
I don't know where you live, but I recently purchased a prebuilt HP with 8gb of ram, 1tb HDD + 240 gb SSD, and a 2400g for less than 400€
It turned out it included a mouse and keyboard, but those 2 are the least expensive of the peripherals, the most expensive being the screen
Try to get at least a fullhd one

Bear in mind building a PC is more than purchasing the CPU, ram and hard drive
Mother board, case, fans, power supply and cables are very expensive too

Ok thanks man that's good info

Some people will try and convince you to get an Intel CPU instead, but trust me the 2400g is the best bang for the buck for low budgets
The Vega integrated graphics is miles better than Intel HD graphics, and the CPU itself is better than any i3 and all but the top i5s

ah yeah and I guess I need to buy screwdrivers and screws too.. ouch

That's only to build a custom PC
It usually turns to be more expensive than buying a prebuilt PC, hence why I recommend you look into them before trying to build a custom PC
for more info on building a custom pc

I don't need any screw for the fans, ram, motherboard or even to seal the case ?

Learn from Bert the Turtle, duck and cover, the thing is going to blow up but you can always eat a strawberry first.
If that means anything to you then you're learning.

Attached: Cute_Turtle_Eating_Strawberry.jpg (550x368, 268K)

cute

Attached: 1553472605961.jpg (2048x1558, 598K)

Let's see, laptop, get it blown out for dust in the fans and air intakes and outtakes. Maybe some bugs have taken residence in there as well. Get someone to open it up and blow it out cleaning every fan and vent.

Almost forgot, if it's under warranty get the manufactuer to do it. If you've already paid for it then it's they're job to do, not yours.

Cute cat!

I tried to open the back but the screws are so small, I have a whole box of screwdrivers and none of them have a tip small enough
well this laptop's not even mine, my cousin gave it to me

Laptop screws are real difficult, plus the reccomended way for a lenovo for instance are these crazy screws.
Check this crap out for my own laptop, it's about 10 years old, it's way out of warrenty yet outperfoms most others.

If the screws are too tight then the keyboard is going to get fucked.
Just be careful before you open it up.
But yeah if a throwaway kind of laptop I have one from my brother that's about 20 years then fuck it, have some fun.

What you should do is using the make and model number of that laptop lookup the hardware reference manual for it. It might a few searches but most reputable manufactuers make them available.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwje1Iuj493jAhXmUt8KHTL2AvQQFjAAegQIAhAC&url=https://thinkpads.com/support/hmm/hmm_pdf/w700_w700ds_w701_w701ds_hmm_en_43y9442_08.pdf&usg=AOvVaw18Y9bG0togXOAndUQ6UUKs

manualslib.com might have it also.

haha, that's a mess of a url, leave it to google to be pathetic.

I will look tomorrow, thanks for the help friend
my computer is a HG pavillon g7

I meant HP*

HP has their docs online so it should be an easy search for you.

Here ya go, it took all of 3 seconds.
h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c02834058.pdf

Here's another one, if looking for specific stuff multiple manuals are often required.
h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03593682

I had the fans thing happen to me a while ago, my laptop fans were off balance and you could hear my laptop from every room in the house. it would shake my whole table and i had to replace it.