Good night, Sweet Prince

Good night, Sweet Prince.

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (496x771, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stgeorgeutah.com/news/archive/2019/07/30/arh-body-of-missing-paraglider-found-south-of-hurricane/#.XUDH_JNKjOT
tmz.com/2019/07/30/king-of-random-youtube-star-grant-thompson-dead-dies-paragliding-accident/
youtu.be/Z6gfxO12E2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck just watched a video this morning of him and matpat making ocean water drinkable. and i said huh this guy is decent il sub. got a notification that this dude passed away and i got sad. while i was watching that video he probably struggled and who knows he probably died when i watched the video. well 2 bad heaven is a scam

first time one of these has ever been real.

F you clickbaiting bastard

Huge F, does anyone know what got him?

Nerve gas

F

Its fake. Just checked.

Literally who!?

Attached: 55aa9817199d64fbb4295934b857618b8bc894e8.png (502x360, 296K)

I dont believe it the year of birth is wrong he was born 1976 on the youtube fandom wiki page it also says he passed away later down the page saying it was a gunshot to the head that killed him
In conclusion fake and gay

1976 is the birth year of a different grant thompson. the youtube wiki is wrong.

Sources?

How do you know who is the other grant thompson i looked on wikipedia and it also says he died and does not say his dob but on wikinetworth it also says his dob is july 23 1976 so
In conclusion still fake and gay nice try retard

Wow ok turns out it's real. They posted it on the official TKOR channel.

Attached: 1563209559478.png (251x201, 11K)

just check the king of random youtube channel

Some saying it was paragliding accident

Checked his channel, not fake.
The only information known is the cause was a paragliding accident.

Oh you are right i totaly did not see that 1 minute video with the wrong year of birth with one of the first pictures on google images when you search grant thompson this 100% not fake video disproves everything i have said

Jk this bait is shit

F

stgeorgeutah.com/news/archive/2019/07/30/arh-body-of-missing-paraglider-found-south-of-hurricane/#.XUDH_JNKjOT

Made ya look!

pic related

Attached: 1562933667447.jpg (383x142, 7K)

It was a paragliding accident, this is real. No bullshit.

Honk Honk

Attached: trippypepe28394.png (468x468, 164K)

From CNN
>The online personality Grant Graham Thompson, also known online as “the king of random” was a popular DIY channel on YouTube building everything from model rockets to crazy gadgets. When news broke only hours ago millions were heartbroken and still much is unknown about the cause of death. From anonymous sources we have gathered that this was an experiment gone wrong. Grant had previously posted online on his Twitter account that he were trying to produce different gasses for an upcoming project with fellow creator “Cody’s lab” on the platform. EMS have therefore concluded the probable cause of death to be some sort of chemical agent or nervegas.
Then he talks about his family and whatnot

>nervegas
he went to far with his experiments… one big F boii

Attached: 156164.jpg (250x250, 15K)

tmz.com/2019/07/30/king-of-random-youtube-star-grant-thompson-dead-dies-paragliding-accident/

youtu.be/Z6gfxO12E2A

well

The king of Yea Forums