recently came out as ftm, ama.

Attached: elves.png (420x315, 316K)

post your dick

Have you fucked someone already?

no I'm still a virgin.
no u

How old are you?

How many people cried?

Dude... Happy for You, but to be honest - You will have a looooooot of problems with finding some decent chick

Hope you enjoy living a lie your entire (short) life user.

Now I can legally punch you in the fucking face. Better not cry like the little bitch you were born as, either. you’re a man now. Pussy.

40% chance of suicide imminent.
May the odds be in your favor dyke.

pics or gtfo

Attached: BACF Mattress.gif (320x196, 1.82M)

Too much work and pressure to diet and exercise to be an attractive female? Easy solution! Just declare yourself male, non-binary, or trans! Then you don't have to work anymore.

>get thrown in jail for assault like a nigger
ok tough guy

Attached: 1564200362772.png (261x195, 64K)

post that juicy boipusi

Chances are that’s how the world will see “it” nothing more as a dyke, especially if “it”s into girls.

No guy (gay or straight) would want to date or live with a girl that wants to be a guy. Actually, I am certain “it”s a lesbian. I am certain “it” is not passable. I am certain that this abomination is going to commit the sui of cide.

A man wouldn’t call the cops for being punched, but because you were born a girl and still are a girl it is imprinted in your dna to call the police for something as simple as slug to your noggin. Pathetic.

>pathetic
so is walking around throwing random haymakers at people you don't see fit just to soothe your autistic ego.

Attached: privileges checked(2).webm (320x240, 1.23M)

op must of have been raped / molested multiple times during her vulnerable years to want to become a man. I understand if you commit suicide op no one is going to stop you. We actually encourage it.

Says the person getting molly whooped in the fucking jaw. Might = Right.
and You = Lesbian Dyke.

I'm also scared of her and really angry and sometimes sad

>coping
and $100 is telling me you're replying to the wrong user.
oh wait, you are.

Attached: 134512341.png (530x417, 294K)

Mentally ill problems require Mentally ill solutions

Keep your $100 and spend it on a wig and make up and become a normal girl again.
Either that or just admit your a straight up dyke, because “$100 is telling me” you aren’t passable and probably look like a soiboy weakling.

You are op btw, no one here would go out of their way to defend vermin like you. Nice try though 40% suicide rate squad.

I’m done here. I hope you die. Farewell lesbian imposter trash.