Is this what you fucks believe in ?

Is this what you fucks believe in ?

Attached: 20190730_132331.jpg (720x1115, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebosquebazaar.com/blog/2019-07-30-6,000-Migrant-Children-Sexually-Abused-In-Camps.html?post_id=7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe they shouldn't cross the border illegally..

I'm not very sympathetic to criminals. Troll harder

Nah, I believe they should immediately sent back to their country of origin.

???

So sexual abuse is rampant among these migrants, why should we let them in?

LMAO!!
Yeah right!
Total, utter bullshit!
Fucking liberal scum, they'll do anything to get in power.
They're taking advantage of those people, and nobody says anything about it.

Who cares get them out of hear

> (OP)
>Maybe they shouldn't cross the border illegally..
/Thread

somebody is doing the raping

all the more reason to let these vetted invaders in

I believe in exterminating black women and brown women from the face of planet Earth. But I would never get my hands dirty doing it myself. If any brown women read this please do the human race a favor and light your eggs on fire, or better yet put them in a blender and drink them for lunch because you are never getting any of my white sperm you lower life forms make me sick.

thebosquebazaar.com/blog/2019-07-30-6,000-Migrant-Children-Sexually-Abused-In-Camps.html?post_id=7

The cartel smuggle people across the border. If you have a child with you, it's basically a golden ticket. Because if you get caught, you get processed quickly. ICE releases you and you bail on your court date. In scott free. So people pay more money to travel with a kid. These are kids that the cartel kidnaps from Honduras, Guatamala etc. Or they just offer their parents a little bit of money to buy them or sell them some false story.
I remember seeing the stats. These kids get raped frequently by the criminals they are travelling with. I remember hearing it's something like 85% of men who show up with kids don't even belong to them. Which is exactly why the whole fake hysteria by the media is nonsense.. "ICE is separating people from their family.." No. ICE seperates criminal rapists from their victims while they run checks to see if they are related.

This is exactly why we need the border.

So sick of the fuckers ,,guy from Columbia at work talks to me. I tried to be nice but I can't understand him. So I quit talking to him he gave me a hard time about it.

Believe in as in believe that this is real?
No

Attached: 1524422502001.jpg (345x336, 214K)

No I don't believe in it, so tell those fuckers to stay home where they live rather than being so fucking retarded that they think it's a good idea to sell their souls to cartel to smuggle them into the country illegally. Seriously how retarded do these fuckers have to be?

Build the wall, send all illegals back immediately.

Course they will likely be raped, murdered etc in their shithole countries they come from.

Mexico has more beheadings then afghanistan most years.

Who put them in the camps? Their parents.
So deport them and have mexico imprison them on child endangerment charges.

Americans are disgusting people. Always making out that they are for democracy, independence and freedom while really being the most self-absorbed, selfish, greedy people the world has ever seen. They sicken me.

>They won't hand me gibbs

Oh no they wont open their doors and let third worlds flood in and turn them into a third world.
This is how stupid you sound. Your ignorance is astonishing.

>migrants are child rapists
>they shouldn't be in cages, let them in!

Loli pussy

Proving why they shouldn't let those people in