Femanon, and I have a huge rape fantasy. I have no idea why since literally nothing abusive happened to me as a kid...

Femanon, and I have a huge rape fantasy. I have no idea why since literally nothing abusive happened to me as a kid. Anyone wanna give me some good scenarios to imagine?

Pic not related.

Attached: 1FC704A1-CF80-4E8A-A896-92869A424A6A.jpg (463x463, 22K)

Add me on kik _lordshaxx

Fuck off, dumb whore.
HURRRR I CLAIM I AM A GIRL ON THE NET, CATER TO ME
Slit your wrists you worthless fucking thot. I won't even ask for tits, because even if you are a girl, they are probably saggy and pathetic
You're a worthless whore and deep down you know it, it's why you realize you are only worth the holes us men can fuck.

Keep going

Rape isnt rape if you wanted it

Attached: 29c (1).jpg (404x442, 45K)

Prove it

Lol. I guess just the idea of being forced or roughed up by a stranger is hot then.

Prove what?

What, do you want to be raped by strangers or something?

Being a femanon

Pretty much

Ye, you'll get a lot more replies if you follow the procedure for claiming you're a femanon.

>Show tits with a piece of paper with current date/time time written on it

This confirms you're a woman and tons of rapey dudes will hit you up with whatever fetish fantasy you want.

Attached: 1564187810122.png (680x935, 623K)

Do you just enjoy the fantasy, or would you actually enjoy being raped?

So, you'd let people on the internet rape ya?

Because you're female. Being dominated by a strong male and inseminated by him is the only reason you exist.

Attached: 20190203_022508.jpg (800x528, 238K)

My wife was never abused either, and I'm fortunate that she also has a rape turn on. We've done numerous enactments, and they are a safe conduit for both of our fantasies.
Are you in a relationship?

How does this make you feel?

Attached: 20190727_042139.jpg (2592x1944, 1.05M)

>Femanon
stopped reading there

Attached: faggotseverywhere.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

I like the fantasy, and i always get super wet when I’m walking home picturing a random guy jumping me, but idk if I could deal with the emotional repercussions.

No I’m not with anyone right now

how does your butthole get wet? because it's pretty well established you dont have a slit

Why just one? Why not an initiator and two of his buddies? Forcing you to take them in every hole in a dinghy, dark alleyway?

My favorite gif, ty.

That's what I'm talking about. Lotsa dudes just sitting on the fence because they don't wanna describe how they'd rape you if it turns out you're some fat gay weeb pretending to be a chick for fun.

Thus, tits with time to prove it was taken recently.

it dilates in anticipation

Wut if someone jumped into your face anus-first, and you disappear into their ass as they slam their anus down on the
sidewalk, how hot is this?

Attached: 20190730_005436.jpg (2592x1944, 1.3M)

Swamp ass

Eh I could go for it, but I like the idea of one guy better. Idk more personal?

That's a pickle.
Any man you could trust to "rape you" would probably not do it for the fear of actual rape allegations.
I suggest you stick to masturbation until you find a life partner.

>rando tries to rape you
>you end up liking it
Then its not rape

Attached: wut.jpg (155x177, 7K)

What gets you off most about it? The fact that they force you? That they want you so bad to force you? That they're trying to/might knock you up?

Theres probably at least one guy you know that would do it if you set it up with some ground rules.

Not 1 single replie with tits or gtfo
Yea Forums is beyond dead

Fucking newkids dont know rules

Sigh. Unfortunately you’re right.

>bunch of guys jump out of a bush
>they all start grabbing handfuls of your body, squeezing your tits and ass and grinding their cocks on you
>Calmly, politely, you say:
>"Hey, guys, can we go one at a time? I like to make an emotional connection with my rapists. I wanna focus on one guy and have them focus on me, you know?"
>they agree because they don't wanna have to worry about bumping balls while they hump
>After drawing straws, one guy fist pumps in victory, then immediately slaps you hard in the face and choke-thrusts you against the wall for his turn

Tits or gtfo

Attached: tumblr_msomgywRKH1stgwxgo1_400.gif (400x225, 976K)

One guy explained the rule in more words. Dumb sluts need the long form explanation.

which would you rather swallow op the barrel or the shaft

Attached: 20190203_022453.jpg (800x526, 246K)

Was too many words for you? That describes the exact procedure needed.
Mind you, a bunch of faggots are giving her (him) (You)s anyways so oh well

All. Except the getting knocked up. Being totally dominated by someone aroused enough to just primally fuck me

>second guy comes inside you
>definitely pregnant
>realize it is your dad
>kill yourself

Nah, there's guys who'll do it. I've done it with my friends a few times. Had a married fuckbuddy who was into being a BDSM Brat. She was kind of awkward about consenting to it the first few times, saying stuff like she wasn't exaaactly cheating because she thinks he knows and wants her to do it but not tell him. Our play involved her being forced into submission through pain anyway, but she got *really* into it when we started treating the beginning of a session as a rape. It was similar to the play anyway, and she got the feeling that she wasn't cheating on her husband because she was being raped.

It's not her fault if a bigger, stronger male pinned her to the floor and forced his cock into her.

This just means there's more reason to show tits with timestamp. Besides proving you're a femanon, it'll give guys an image to work with while deciding what they'd do to you. Don't you want your rapists telling you how bad they want to rape you because they saw your body and got turned on?

Motion seconded

OP did not follow rules togtfo
Thread dead

There's like 5 guys talking. The other 14 IPs in the thread are waiting to see if she proves she's a woman before they tell her how bad they want her bobs and vegane.

The lack of tits so far is disheartening, and basically serves as proof of it being a dude since a chick that wants to hear how you want to rape and abuse her isn't gonna care if you see a couple nipples.

48 replies
no bobs or vageen
fuck this thread

Shoutout to the one lonelyfag desperate enough to fire off his KiK immediately, no questions asked.

Attached: 1564137413345.png (1277x772, 1.44M)