I want to create an anonymous snapchat that I can use to post videos of the girls I hook up with...

I want to create an anonymous snapchat that I can use to post videos of the girls I hook up with. I would need a burner phone for this, yes? Any way to do this without incurring a monthly cost?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-30-16h42m56s303.jpg (361x576, 36K)

Just use wifi, no need for a data plan or turning on the sim in gen.

hell you might not even need the phone, just run andriod on your computer. Not sure how you would get it to upload videos to apps.

more of this girl if you have please

yea but my actual phone alreasy has a snap account. And all my friends can find me.

yeah you don't need a second phone. Just create a new account, use a fake email, don't add your phone number.

It can still be traced to my phone though. Could I do the same with another phone and just WiFi?

Attached: 1530910237491.jpg (640x480, 153K)

sauce

OC

thanks, more of her!!

can you upload the vid

Attached: 026.jpg (960x1280, 391K)

i love her tits

any more face shots

not unless you connect your phone number to the account.
just use an email without a number and you're good to go.

idk about other phones, but Huawei lets you have two snapchat apps at the same time so you can run different accounts on them.

Relax, you're not doing anything illegal

that's debatable.

yea but I don't want my friends and shit being able to add that account. Much less see what is on it.

No, I won't be. The two girls are ok with it... but I don't want my relatives/friends shit seeing that.

just ask someoen with a spare phone

Was my original thought. Actually buying one with no number associated to it. But it seems like I may not have to.

moar op

trust me if you dont add your number your friends wont be able to add you

does her name start with a c?

bump

buy an android phone without cell service and connect to wifi only and create a new account