Why did liberals ruin video games?

Why did liberals ruin video games?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-05-23_at_4.05.26_PM.0.jpg (1200x628, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo

Fuck off

bump

To assert dominance.

For what purpose? All it has done is piss people off and made popular games into shit.

It's just another step in the culture war. They want to control as much as they can. Social media is already theirs. Anime is next. And it's up to us, to defend it.

Corporate interests ruined video games. Stay cucked.

>shitty game
>EA
>blame the liberals

shiggydiggy

Attached: dOJaITG.jpg (449x461, 21K)

You really don't think EA is filled with liberals? You're this blind?

not the liberals EA yes

bf 5 was just a shit game

No it is liberals that are fucking it up. Wake up.

Dude, the game has unnecessary political bias just to shove it in normal people's faces. It's weird & no one but people who tie their entire identity into their sexuality care, cause their perverts & they make it our problem. Open your eyes, dude.

Check out the latest Wolfenstein game. Bj the main character is like a pussy and look scared asa fuck while the 3 women are as powerful as 1000 men. Their dialogue is cringe, how they fight is cringe and aside that femistein diversity its not even as good as the first game.

Thoughts on BF1?

BFV is great. You all just suck

And I love hearing women scream in pain as I pump them full of bullets

I haven't played it, but they did the same shit to game of thrones. That whole last season was fucking cringe.

>being this bluepilled

Man EA ruined battlefield all on their own some lady pcs isn't going to affect the game my issue is the fact this game is still an unstable game. Hell the new map is a mess you get stuck on terrain all the time

Imagine having zero argument

games are already expensive to make it's just adding more cost hiring cunts like anita serkosian and zoe quinn and just waste money

you got pc thugs like anita threatening game companies

Attached: 2w0bk1k.png (623x338, 44K)