Can't stand my girlfriend’s freebleeding

Can't stand my girlfriend’s freebleeding.

My girlfriend wears nothing when she gets her period. No tampons, pads, cups. Not even underwear.

She gets blood everywhere. My car, bedding, chairs etc have all been ruined and had to be replaced. She stained everything she puts her cooch on, but doesn’t want to replace them. Has chairs around her house that have brown stains on them. I’m embarrassed when my friends have to ride in her car and ask “did someone poop on your seat?” and she corrects them and says it’s period blood and theirs nothing to be ashamed of.

Anyways, i ended up having to replace my expensive gaming chair last month cause she sat on it when i told her not too. Well cue this week i find out she's on her period. So i bubble wrap EVERYTHING I OWN. However when she enters my apartment with her bloody dripping white leggings she notices my bubble wrap scheme and freaks out. She’s offended and asks why i would humiliate her like that, asked if i was ashamed of her for being a woman. Before I could say anything she left. She’s now demanding an apology. What should i do. Was i in the wrong?

Attached: rupi-kaur.jpg (2000x1000, 214K)

oh look, it's this thread again

Attached: 1537764607540.jpg (320x311, 17K)

>not just laying a towel down
Were yall raised in a goddamn barn? It's not that hard to keep your shit clean even with a freebleeder.

hey sooo...
yeah....mmmh....
.. can we copystike Op?

Attached: img028.jpg (2069x2394, 451K)

I've offered towels but she refuses she doesn't want to waste water to wash them

Attached: 36789862-BB15-4F45-8F23-1C2B13345A86.jpg (598x1293, 204K)

I never said that was a picture of her, I just needed a relevant image to start this thread

Slap this bitch out of your appartment.

sure Op.
Sure.
Hey since we are all trolling, are Jeff memes still a thing?

My name is Jeff Op, did you know that?

Attached: 1564327673337.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

Idk I love her so much

then enjoy your fucking walking monthly vagina blood dispenser.

Yes, i'm a femanon and i think its disgusting ( IF IT'S TRUE AND I REALLY DOUBT THAT )

You're going to wash a dirty towel eventually anyway. This is not a good argument. Obviously bait.

The original reason she cited for free bleeding is that she’s environmentally conscious and doesn't want to use wasteful products like pads and tampons that would end up in a landfill. Now, she’s taken to even more extreme measures to be environmentally conscious. First she stopped flushing the toilet when she shits. Literally her toilet no longer works because it’s so full of shit, so she just shits in a trash bag. She literally screams at me when i flush the toilet at my place so i have to wait for her to leave before i can flush turds down.
The 2nd thing she has done is stopped wiping after she takes a shit. She constantly smells like ass like disgusting. And now ALL of her clothes are stained not just her period clothes. She wears a lot of white and no underwear so her pants alway have a brown stinky stain on the back.

I can’t say anything no matter how gentle or she’ll scream at me.

>Has chairs around her house that have brown stains on them.
Get a syringe and some hamburger. Drain the blood.
When you get to her house just inject it into her chairs and bed in the brown spots.
Do this until her house reeks. Then keep doing it.

or you can take up free shitting.

Buy a kennel and put her out each month.

get into freejaculating. Cum all over her house, her car, her, her possessions, her family, etc.

If she complains ask if she is ashamed of you being a man.

Yep this is bait. I like that you put this much effort into it though.

Oooohhh, Op.
You are a real tryhard i see.
Are you having fun with this?
Are you recording for a funny video on YT?

Attached: gus johnson.jpg (1100x612, 58K)

NOPE SHES BEING INDECENT AND RUDE

Period stain all over the places but steal stock picture from the net. Derp

Start cumming all over her stuff, its nothing to be ashamed of, completely natural

This OP, assuming your thread isnt bait. Also leave her