Is It Just me or is holocaust denial seeming more reasonalbe after coming on here?

Is It Just me or is holocaust denial seeming more reasonalbe after coming on here?
I've seen a couple threads devoted to it and the official story is starting to not add up to me.
Like if the germans wanted all the jews dead.
Why did they bother building camps for them in the first place?
why put hospitalis in the camps?
or mess halls?
why not just starve them to death, or shoot them when they got off the trains, or just seal up the trains and pump Zykon B inside?
Can anyone else relate to this?
Its starting to seem like bullshit to me.

Attached: Overconfidenttemplate (1) (2).jpg (698x619, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhibits.lib.usf.edu/items/show/464
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_victims
encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/tattoos-and-numbers-the-system-of-identifying-prisoners-at-auschwitz
lmgtfy.com/?q=yari rappaport born in gas chamber
jewishweb.wordpress.com
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_census_of_1931
krakowcard.com/blog/auschwitz-survivors
youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought about it a lot, had conversations with people I really trust who wouldn't judge me and came to this conclusion:

You'll never be able to prove or convince anyone it didn't happen, or that a significant portion of deaths were from disease. What I now understand is that the result of the trials, the narrative that the nazis were ultimate evil is the true issue.

I'm not a white nationalist or supremacist, I'm not saying white people are superior. To me it's clear that the aggressive attacks on white people, or those with lighter skin, is permitted by the atrocities done by the nazis. Nazi is the ultimate insult, white supremacy is the ultimate evil, and that narrative was created by america to likely cover up war crimes. It has since been used as a power play by indentarians to push their stupid identity politics.

The entire first world relies on it. The rape of nanking is largely forgotten, after all - nazis. Hiroshima and nagasaki forgotten, hey don't forget about the nazis! Japaense internment camps? Oh right, nazis are evil!

I doubt they expected it to be used as a bludgeon to justify racism and discrimination.

Because the nazis were at war and the jews and others were providing slave labor. They werent under blanket extermination. That wouldnt have been smart or efficient. Free labor in wartime is a valuable resource.

Japs in internment camps would sometimes get their faces rolled in by american tanks. That's why the americans referred to them as 'zipper-heads'

> Free labor in wartime is a valuable resource.
Right i get that dude.
But thats a labour camp.
Not a "Death Camp"
(You know the camps we were told in school were specifically designed to genocide ALL jewish people in Europe)
Its especially weird at THESE camps that there were also "survivors"
You would think the Nazis would fucking blow that shit up on the way out if they were really trying to kill them
but the didnt
which must inherently mean they didnt really want to
because they totally could have.

Mixture of oversimplified straw man and incorrect facts.
Death camps generally didn’t have hospitals or mess halls, at least for the Jews. And there were very few survivors. Belzec and Chelmo had like 7 survivors each, mainly because they escaped.
Auschwitz-Birkenau was a combination of different camps. The “amenities” were generally in the concentration part, which had many non-Jewish prisoners, not th death part.

More fundamentally it’s a straw man to say the Nazis wanted to kill all Jews on sight. Millions were. But many were used for slave labor first (still with ththe ultimate goal of death). Or had political value. Or extermination would create political problems with occupied governments/local populations.

And the extermination plan evolved with time, but often deniers mix and match. For example, the extermination in the east wasn’t established until late 41/early 42, so pointing to ghettos etc. built before that are non sequiturs. Likewise during operation Reinhard they originally planned to keep some skilled workers as slaves but then decided feeding them was too much trouble and killed them.

>I don’t understand if you ordered the pizza intending to eat it, why did you put some in the fridge? Clearly he never intended to eat the pizza and the missing 6 slices died of typhus.

Your post had more value before the food analogy

>Death camps generally didn’t have hospitals or mess halls,
But Auschwitz had hospitals to tho, one were jews were allowed to visit?
>exhibits.lib.usf.edu/items/show/464
> And there were very few survivors. Belzec and Chelmo had like 7 survivors each, mainly because they escaped.
Then where did the kids in the photos when the allies took the camps come from (pic related)
>More fundamentally it’s a straw man to say the Nazis wanted to kill all Jews on sight.
But thats litterally what the average american school child is taught in school.
Its what i was taught in school anyway.
The nazis wanted the jews gone
dead
exterminated.
It was the "final solution"
If the Nazis wanted them all dead, why didnt they kill them all?
> Millions were. But many were used for slave labor first (still with ththe ultimate goal of death).
Then why not gun them down on the way out?
>Or had political value. Or extermination would create political problems with occupied governments/local populations.
Source?
>And the extermination plan evolved with time, but often deniers mix and match. For example, the extermination in the east wasn’t established until late 41/early 42, so pointing to ghettos etc.
Then why didnt the allied forces every recieve transmitions regarding this extermination?
Why are there no offiscal documents regarding this policy of large scale extermination?
more over
how do you Know they had a plan of extermination?
> built before that are non sequiturs. Likewise during operation Reinhard they originally planned to keep some skilled workers as slaves but then decided feeding them was too much trouble and killed them.
If this was the case
once again
why
were
there
any
survivors.
It only takes 30 days for a human being to die of hunger
3 to die from water deprevation
the nazis had the jews for 4 years.
If they wanted them dead
they would be dead.

Attached: childrenatauschwitz.jpg (1200x800, 124K)

Yeah but nazis so america is fine

nigga you know nothing about ww2, did you ever read a book? hitler wanted to find land for them, NO ONE wanted to take then. google madagascar plan. killing them all was the LAST option near the end of the war

So, here's the deal.

For the past, oh, say, about 4,000, those with real power, have historically been able to create a narrative out of every story. The narrative is always "WE" are the good guys "THEY" are the bad guys. This stood for as long as the world has turned and people have lived under this historic precedent since time immemorial.

With the advent of radio and mass media, that solid hold on "The Truth" is gone. The good guy /bad guy narrative never holds up to scrutiny. People are not perfect, even our exhaulted heros.

So specifically about the holocaust: The governments needed for their enemy to be as evil as possible, to be as inhuman as possible, and this idea of death camps was perfect.

The objective fact of the matter is that they were POW camps, and they were treated as such. They were forced labor camps. When the Third Reich began losing the war, these camps suffered staff and food shortages, and as a war torn country, in the middle of a major losing war, can you guess who gets the little food left? Is it the enemy POWs? The spies? The disidents and the insane? No, it's the soldiers.

Further, the official claim is that more Jews were killed than ever existed in Europe in the first place. There was no holocaust, but it was created to demonize the enemy.

Well, fast forward, and we can't shake the lie because radio and mass media make running with a any narrative unchallenged, quite impossible.

Attached: 1541099452143.jpg (512x640, 58K)

then why didnt he do it?

Hitler didn’t try that hard to resettle the Jews. He could have sent them all to the Ukraine or whatever and chose not to. The extent to which they considered the Madagascar plan is exaggerated. All that said, if other countries had been willing to take the Jews in 39 or 40 he probably would have accepted.

Then why did awareness of the death camps and Holocaust only become dominant in the west AFTER the war, when we were trying to rebuild good relations with Germany?

The demographics point has been amply refuted elsewhere.

>Hitler didn’t try that hard to resettle the Jews. He could have sent them all to the Ukraine or whatever and chose not to.
Hitler litterally had a deal with the british government to ship the jews to palestine which was ongoing untill 1939
>Then why did awareness of the death camps and Holocaust only become dominant in the west AFTER the war, when we were trying to rebuild good relations with Germany?
Because thats when it got put on the TV.

good post
but depressing

Attached: 1534055479290.jpg (850x464, 164K)

How many Jews were transferred under that agreement?
I’m not saying he didn’t let Jews leave. I’m saying it’s not like “oh, he had no other choice.” If he wanted to create a reservation like America did the Indians he could have. And that idea was floated.

>Then why did awareness of the death camps and Holocaust only become dominant in the west AFTER the war, when we were trying to rebuild good relations with Germany?

The usual song and dance. To try to create a distance between the German people and the then dismantled Third Reich which had tremendous power and influence and support of the people and had plans to operate as an insurgency long beyond the war.

Also to legitimize the literal allied war crimes perpetrated in the advancement of the dismantling of the regime. You know, the usual narratives.

>How many Jews were transferred under that agreement?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
"The Haavara Agreement (Hebrew: הֶסְכֵּם הַעֲבָרָה Translit.: heskem haavara Translated: "transfer agreement") was an agreement between Nazi Germany and Zionist German Jews signed on 25 August 1933. The agreement was finalized after three months of talks by the Zionist Federation of Germany, the Anglo-Palestine Bank (under the directive of the Jewish Agency) and the economic authorities of Nazi Germany. It was a major factor in making possible the migration of approximately 60,000 German Jews to Palestine in 1933–1939.[1]"
> If he wanted to create a reservation like America did the Indians he could have. And that idea was floated.
Yeah man
I wonder if the germans ever underwent such a plan.
Tho I imagine, for the first few years the reservations wouldnt really be self sufficent, so the germans would have to feed, clothe and provide medicine for the jews.
Of course Germany wouldnt have been able to that anymore if the allies starting bombing their supply lines.
hm...

>Hiroshima and nagasaki
well only for Americans because they don't want to talk about killing people and make themselves look bad
Japanese were notorious, anyone who can read a book knows that.
I am from Poland and we know stories and have evidence of how brutal the Nazis were. Men were executed in front of their wives and kids in our village. To make it more insulting they made david's star and left them there and anyone who tried to move them would be killed.

A lot of retards are on this site and have absolutely no clue about life and gain only knowledge through CSGO and Fortnite chats so I don't really wonder why there is a holocaust denial on the inter-webs.
I just feel sorry for people like me because we have to live in a world full of retards like you.

>To try to create a distance between the German people and the then dismantled Third Reich which had tremendous power and influence and support of the people and had plans to operate as an insurgency long beyond the war.
I disagree with most of what you’ve said and probably your world view, but you’re totally right about this. The post war Germans created a very convenient narrative that hitler was some freak unpopular outlier, they had no idea what he was doing, etc. etc. The baby boomer generation in Germany is completely brainwashed about this.

While you're arbitrarily disagreeing, maybe you can give me the names and addresses of the 5.5 million or so Jews that never existed that allegedly were slaughtered so inhumanely, because I've seen no evidence that Germany even had more than around half a million Jews in the entire country in the early 40's

We're talking about brainwashing, so all eyes on you, m8. Where did all these allegedly holocausted Jews come from? I realize in some countries you're not even allowed to talk about this, but let's talk.

lol or maybe he could give an explanation as to why none of the holocaust survivors have a number on their arm over 300,000.
Strange that the germans wouldnt kill the first 300,000 to enter the camp first while completing whiping out everyone with a higher numberlol

Attached: auschwitzsuisideshotgun.png (826x569, 702K)

I'm not him, but an anecdotal story from your family, about an instance of brutality by a handful of soldiers that saw you all as less than human, doesn't equal 6 million dead people by concerted state action.

Just to keep you in reality.

Attached: auschwitzbirth.jpg (714x662, 37K)

It's not that the nazis weren't bad, it's that they weren't the ultimate exemplification of all evil throughout history. Holocaust denial is a crime in many countries because they absolutely need to paint the nazis as the bad guys, some some bad guys THE bad guys.

I'm not even fucking denying the holocaust, I'm saying the important part is the focus on nazis and how they push that narrative. Stalin? Pol pot? Amateurs. Evil kings and atrocities through history? Meaningless. We have nazis, that's all we'll ever need, and we can use it to shame anyone we want.

That is the real historical revisionism, not holocaust denial.

>I've seen no evidence that Germany even had more than around half a million Jews in the entire country in the early 40's Where did all these allegedly holocausted Jews come from?
Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Romania, Ukraine, russia, France, Netherlands....
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_victims
We actually have names for millions of them.

60,000 out of millions is not a lot and one agreement to one place isn’t trying very hard.
To your implication that ghettos or concentration camps were like reservations, they were ridiculously overcrowded and Jews weren’t allowed to engage in business, commerce, bake their own bread, etc. The supply lines point is bullshit. Trains continued to liquidate the ghettos and transport Jews to death camps. It was a minimal part of rail traffic too.

Only those selected for slave labor were given numbers and I believe only at Auschwitz. No other camp had tattoos and those selected for immediate death weren’t given tattoos.
encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/tattoos-and-numbers-the-system-of-identifying-prisoners-at-auschwitz

lmgtfy.com/?q=yari rappaport born in gas chamber
Let’s talk about that ifunny watermark. The picture is fake.

I contest the source you cite.

American Jewish Year Book from 1946 is inherently a biased publication, and was written for Jews, by Jews to push the narrative of the holocaust. Awfully convenient. Do you have any real sources, like aggregated national census? Right, I didnt' think so, because those show a lack of Jews that -according to the narrative- would have been killed in the camps.

And there are no names and addresses for about 90 percent of the alleged 6 million because they didn't exist.

>60,000 out of millions is not a lot and one agreement to one place isn’t trying very hard.
Well user
Had the british not declared war on the Nazis im sure the program could have continued on.
Not to mention that the their weren't MILLIONS of jews left in germany by 1939.
Most had taken the god damn hint and fled to poland, france, england, america or the USSR.
>To your implication that ghettos or concentration camps were like reservations, they were ridiculously overcrowded and Jews weren’t allowed to engage in business, commerce, bake their own bread, etc.
Yes they were barred from doing all of that
in the middle of a war.
When the germans needed labour and didnt have the time or resources to set up a fucking free state for the jews (tho the facilities where still rather impressive, pic related)
> The supply lines point is bullshit.
Tell that to the millions of non jewish POWs who underwent starvation at the end of the war despite it not even being up for debate that the germans fed them throughout.

Attached: TheRealityofAuschwitz.jpg (670x458, 56K)

>more reasonable in a space filled with numerous lies perpetuated purely as a joke, which has unfortunately been taken seriously by the most gullible of individuals

My bad. It’s not originally from ifunny it’s origil from a blog with a single post that’s obviously satire or troll
jewishweb.wordpress.com

> The supply lines point is bullshit.
Its a meme.
Whether its true or not its been pretty scrubbed from the (((Web)))
what hasnt however is THIS lovely piece of work lol.
>pic

Attached: auschwitzeletrocution.jpg (2370x2630, 1.18M)

>My bad. It’s not originally from ifunny it’s origil from a blog with a single post that’s obviously satire or troll
One can hope user.
one
can
hope.

Attached: auschwitzbearandeagle.png (1101x1917, 1.25M)

I hear about delusions all the time. People under stress imagine all kinds of shit that's so real they really believe it. Even mentally healthy people snap or are encouraged and compelled into delusion for whatever reason.

Shotguns with rubber like barrels, gigantic contraptions, impossible machinery, these are all accounts of delusions. bad dreams, that were never questioned because they fit the narrative that was on sale at the time.

Attached: 1497302949997.jpg (1920x1080, 560K)

Concentration camps existed, no one is denying it, but Germans didn't want to genocide anyone.

Attached: lagergeld1.jpg (713x4901, 1.42M)

The 1931 polish national census showed 3.1 million Jews. Just in Poland. Do you cleave any credible non-JPEG sources refuting those figures?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_census_of_1931

Attached: A757C779-92B3-4182-864D-E0EA82ADA6A7.jpg (800x1043, 209K)

And yet user?
If you question any of that shit
you go to fucking jail in most of europe.

Attached: countrieswhereholocaustdenitalisillegal.jpg (1280x650, 82K)

Your image would be higher quality without an anti Semitic Caricature.

Poland has historically been a Jew capital of the world. It's no surprise the high population of Jews.

You allege that they were all murdered in camps, as opposed to fleeing the country. What evidence do you have that these people were all captured and forced to die in death camps, and didn't simply leave the country, remain in hiding, or simply lie about their affiliation to prevent state persecution?

Nobody denies forced labor camps existed for prisoners. It's this idea that they were "death camps"

Remember, we've got American politicians calling palatial domestic detention centers "concentration camps" today, and that's a false narrative that can be investigated in person right now, this minute.

Take a moment and sit back and appreciate that people make big lies to advance their interests.

Take your pic user
its the same shit either way.

Attached: countrieswhereholocaustdenitalisillegal.png (1280x650, 161K)

Attached: IMG_0666.jpg (742x664, 322K)

They were work camps. They worked them to death and then killed them, they were smart enough to know just murdering them would be wasteful so they monetized their labor in the process. Hospitals were for the staff primarily, the prisoners were experimented upon by doctors.

Also all "death camps" were inspected by the (((USSR))) and those camps inspected by the red cross and allies were found to only be concentration camps, only in the late 40's the red cross was allowed to inspect the eastern camps, after Soviets "tweaked" them to fit the evil Germans narrative.

Attached: ay tone red cross.jpg (1000x1000, 135K)

What happened when little children or the elderly arrived at the work camps?

What do you think happened at belzec, Treblinka, chelmo, and Sobibor camps? I don’t mean that in a confrontational way. I’m just curious what you believe because it sounds like you basically believe in the Holocaust but without gas chambers.

Dude for real, don't forget half those states have you sign a contract saying you won't ever boycott Israeli products as one of the documents needed to start a business.
Why does no one question why only Israel gets these special treatments. You're right, they just happily abide.

The nazis forced the Jews to work in Labor Camps. Then when they started losing they came up with the Final Solution. So they shipped all off to Death Camps and cooked em. The hospitals there were for experiments and guards. They wanted them dead, they just didn't kill them right away for labor.

Shhhh!

Attached: 321321312312.jpg (689x575, 75K)

Attached: OY VEY ANTISEMITISM SHUT IT DOWN.jpg (782x782, 108K)

I was utterly flabbergasted when I found out about it.

If you're in texas, you can literally join the KKK The Socialist Party, A gay pride march, and the NRA and walk around with a rifle on your shoulder without a special permit, but you're fired and can never find employment by the state, ANYWHERE in the state, if you question Israel.

I honestly can't even imagine how corrupt the legal system has to be that invisible Jew money in half a dozen greased palms, sets the policy of LAW for millions of Americans.

Think about this long and hard. Who the fuck decided it was a good idea to make pledging allegiance to a foreign power - the North Korea of the West - a prerequisite for all people to participate in their local government?

Did you even read a book on this at all while growing up? History is more than just dates, but dates help put things in chronological order. The final solution was introduced in 1942, while the war was still an all out struggle and Germans were wooping ass.
Please delete your post

Completely agree that it’s shocking and unconstitutional.
But North Korea of the west? Give me a break Ahmed.

Also is it really a lifetime ban? Didn’t know that. Source?

It's the law in Texas and many other states with similar laws that in order to even seek employment through any branch of the state government, one must sign a sworn statement declaring that you have never and will never participate in any boycott of Israel or "any of its controlled territories"

ITT
>the Holocaust didn’t happen and butthurt Hebrews always call me an antisemite over any shred of criticism!
Along with
>merchant memes
>fake infographs
>kikes are cancer
>Holocaust didn’t happen but what about the millions of non Jews who died in the Holocaust?
>moving goal posts
>muh Israel
>literal Nazi propaganda

With that level of critical thinking, I bet I could sell you a ton of cheap ass shit and you would buy it for 12x it’s value. Oh wait, that already happens every second of every day.

That’s more intense than I thought. Source?

I support Israel. Israel gets “special treatment” because it’s a strategic and cultural ally and because it gets uniquely singled out for unfair treatment. Only shitlibs and Muslims actually boycott Israel. All that said, these laws are bullshit.

Yeah, you're right, at least North Koreans are actually on their own land. sorry for my mistake.

Texas law

Attached: isa-1544881457-tint-1545064635.jpg (1024x484, 119K)

For real, i can't fathom the complicity either

Fucking kek

Looks like it doesn’t include past or future action, just action when applying for the contract and during the contract. Still BS obviously.

Ha! Good one. Definitely the only difference.

>why didn't the Allies get word of these exterminations?
They did. A Polish underground oficer voluntarily got locked up in one of the camps, only to later escape and informacji the West of what's going on. But, in all their wisdom, they didn't listen.

Fuck off schlomo, the "pentagon outside the pentagon" is in Qatar. Most bases aren't even in Israel. Israel doesn't do shit for the US but find the next country we "need" to provoke into war to protect it while we throw billions at it in foreign aid and other subsidies. Talk about throwing money down the toilet..

Also life tip: if every room you walk into smells like shit, you might want to check your shoes.

>The amenities were for the Polish Catholics, who totally weren't getting wiped out like we were
Shalom

OP isn't capable of critical thinking so ignores cold hard facts for a series of conspiracy theories that have been made up by people as equally as stupid.

Before the internet we all thought people were dumb because they didn't have enough information, and now people have all human knowledge at their finger tips are profoundly dumber than ever before.

Kill yourself before you breed.

This but also there were almost no escapees or survivors of the death camps. Jan Karski was one of the noblest men who ever lived.

But the guy you’re replying to is probably echoing the old claim that the Nazis didn’t put the final solution in writing, which is generally true. But there’s lots of places where they slipped up, eg the Höfle telegram. They also burned tons of records.

Anyone who couldn't work was sent straight off the train and to the gas chambers. Elderly, children, sick. Most of the children on the pictures aren't Jews.

Well try starting a business without signing it. But you're absolutely right, its complete BS the document ever got into existence

Shalom to you too. Poles were slaughtered by the millions and I never said otherwise. There are other kinds of non Jews. Like German political prisoners.
I also don’t think that the Slavs were killed specifically in the death camps the way Jews and gypsies were. I think those were done more on location with bullets and such. But I know less about that. There were different treatments for different groups, eg more polish children were kidnapped and placed with German families.
Not saying that makes it less bad, in explaining why Jews did not have access to amenities in Auschwitz.

Thanks for misreading my post

>>given solid evidence, then moves the goal posts.

You sir, are a fucking moron.

Right. All I’m saying is that document you posted doesn’t mean
>one must sign a sworn statement declaring that you have never and will never participate in any boycott of Israel
Just that you don’t and won’t during the contract. The facts are bad enough, I just like to have them accurate.

Again, because I know this will be misreading, I’m saying I think poles were not gassed in DEATH camps (and I could be wrong). Obviously there were lots of murders in the concentration camps too.

Nay, for it was you who moved the goal posts, not I.

Assuming you are the same person, you presented a polish census as evidence that there were Millions of Jews in Poland, a point which I had never contested as it had never been brought up in the discussion of German Jews.

The Jews in Poland would have represented the vast majority of all European Jews, many of which fled or went into hiding. You draw the presupposition that they were all rounded up into "death camps" because it fits a narrative you wish to push without direct evidence that these were rounded up into death camps. Certainly we can say there were millions of Poles either imprisoned or murdered during the German occupation, many of these were Jewish.

The point of contention is your characterization of a concerted state effort to excise Polish Jews into death camps.

But sure, sling blind insults if you think that helps, right?

Sounds like government tyranny to me
No fighting it though, just happily accept it

My apologies. I took my knowledge of the law from a lawsuit against the state of Texas by a school teacher, that focused on the words "Shall not" and "Will not" "Boycott Isreal", without the temporal constraint codified in the actual law, which certainly led me to believe there was no temporal constraint on the banned activity.

It's still unjust, irrational, and maybe unconstitutional.

Nobody ever wins a war and says "yeah but we were the bad guys, here's all the shit we did". 10/10 times they paint the loser as evil at any cost, because the gains aren't kept for long if opinion isn't in your favor.
Ask anyone on the losing side of a war thats happened in our lifetimes. They'll tell you that you don't have the whole story.

But you. Oh you. You firmly believe what was spoonfed you because the good guys always win and good people dont lie.

Attached: 1479564433433.jpg (800x684, 88K)

A recap
>where did the Jews supposedly killed come from? Because Germany didn’t contain 6 million Jews.

>Poland and other countries. See source.

>I don’t trust that source. “Do you have any real sources, like aggregated national census? Right, I didnt' think so, because those show a lack of Jews that -according to the narrative- would have been killed in the camps.”

>Provides polish census

>how do you know all those Jews were killed??????
(I guess you want a census showing murder rates? See hofle telegram)

>I never moved the goal posts

Fucking gas yourself

I'm sorry, there must be some confusion. Let me starighten it out because I started a business in Texas once.
You must register a tax code, a business name, name your executives, gather all liscenses, and sign your life to Israel. After you do all that you can legally open for business without fear of someone coming to shut it down.

>Is It Just me
It's just you, you fucking nazi sympathizer. Go back to /pol/ with this agitprop. Better yet, kill yourself and end your chronic leeching off of our society.

Attached: alt right.jpg (960x695, 118K)

Thats true freedom

The Jews in Poland were like 80% of the Jews in all of Europe, you're still missing several million Jews to fit the narrative of 6 million.

Further, you have not established that anything happened to them.

This is how reality works. I get that in your country, you probably just nod and say "muh 6 million" and everyone bows their heads in solemn acceptance, but sir, this isn't your fantasy land of "yessirs", we're all for the truth, and it sounds like you're trying to justify a pre-existing narrative that's under a lot of scrutiny right now to the point that the people pushing it want to mandate and legislate against my ability to even consider it false, rather than making a collaborative effort to find an objective truth.

Definitely unconstitutional. It’s exclusion from government programs based on political beliefs!

Even a business that doesn’t get government contracts? That would be surprising and I hadn’t heard that. Source?

Conspiracy you say?

Attached: NYT WW2 6 millions.jpg (990x1278, 361K)

>You would think the Nazis would fucking blow that shit up.
you would think they would maximize the wartime utility of those prisoners, regardless of whether they live or die.

look up what happened to bergen belsen when the britbongs came. handed them the camp without a fight.
brits and canadians really tried hard to keep everyone alive (spoiler: despite significant effort, they failed, spectacularly. literally hundreds of new deaths every single day)

What is confirmation bias?

Wow, who knew there were undercover Nazis within the Brit and Canadian ranks

I'm not that poster, but my understanding is that it applies to employees and subcontractors of the state.

So, if his business ever wants to deal commercially with the state or its contractors in any way, then they can't be anti-israel, because that would be against the law for the state and its contractors.

That's my understanding of it. And thankfully with the current public scrutiny, and only through the sudden public out-lash as the school teacher's lawsuit story grew in popularity, the governor narrowed the limitations of the law very recently to apply only to contracts over 100k.

Still totally egregious that not only is this still on the books, but that it got jewed in there without any oversight, to begin with.

YOU BLIND IDIOTIC FOOL.

You take /b as a source of trustworthy information?

Why not drink bleach to whiten your teeth or tell black people that you are also a nigger at heart so you can chase watermelons toghether?

By all the atoms that compose the universe can you even fathom how useless your brain would be for science unless you look in to this with real tenacity?

Attached: 1552491824782.jpg (640x640, 134K)

because its free labour for the nazis you fucking btard

That thing everyone's been doing for the last 70 years circle jerking themselves about believing in their noble yet undo shame for some shit that was either greatly exagerated or told completely differently than relics say is possible

>Little kid me hearing about the showers 'why would you get rid of slave labor hours and human testing in favor of huffing dead people smoke all day?
But I think that's the answer to your question.
Slave labor - but even worse value since they're free-ish vs 30bucks or whatever.
Any nazi super weapons documentary will tell you they were just a few months away from completing some monumental construction project. A huge runway, bunker system, etc.

Human testing- bunch of sickly worn down people, or fresh to the yard people, to study Whatever you want, However you want, without any moral conflict cause 'they're lesser'.
Nazi Scientists of ALL professions came to work for the US after the war; not just rocket scientists working for the government.
Whats with all these chimney craptchas?

That makes sense thanks for the explanation. I’ve owned a few business but never contacted government jobs.

Also the Israel lobby and American Jews are obviously one factor in this, but there’s a lot of non Jewish Israel boosters in America. Especially as the left morons turn up the volume on “Zionism” it becomes one more kulturkampf issue.

Nazis were not exactly rational about Jews. They certainly could have gotten more slave labor out of them if they wanted. Or use the Jews during the war (a la Manhattan project) and then kill them after. Or just ignore them and let them starve.

That's fair, I wouldn't know either about a muffin shop. The business was drone related. Needless to say it didn't last long otherwise I probably wouldn't be here with you faggots. Still tho, the only country I shouldn't be boycotting is America, and even that statement being a requirement is unAmerican.
The fact that Israel and only Israel gets such a clause should raise all sorts of red flags to any casual observer. But it doesn't, and that's half our gripe.
We have plenty of other more worthy and useful allies.

Like I said above, I don’t think it’s nefarious to single out Israel for special protection because it gets special attacks. Same way we have special laws against abusing children and old people. If the world started ganging up on the UK or Germany (today lol) and boycotting then I’d oppose that too.

But again I agree it’s unconstitutional and unamerican to discriminate against bigots and morons for their political beliefs.

What about this jew who was liberated from the camps?
why wasnt he gassed?
>krakowcard.com/blog/auschwitz-survivors

Attached: jewishchildrenatauschwitz.jpg (800x596, 224K)

Also,what's wrong with a bullet to the head each? Why construct gas chambers, procure "gas", elaborate James Bond style ways to kill etc?

Attached: 1562629616783.jpg (702x960, 385K)

>we locked people up
>then didn't feed them
>and didn't let them out
>and they died
I'd like to know what's inside your head that makes that sound better.

Thready reminder to all the dipshits claiming that the germans "killed everyone under the age of 14 on site" that over 200 children were liberated at Auschwitz.
>krakowcard.com/blog/auschwitz-survivors

Attached: annefrankforthewin.jpg (586x800, 144K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo

Elmo see the truth

Attached: 8f3a53e4750641350af1e8e1ff92faff.jpg (431x402, 28K)

No.

lol

Attached: 190315-brenton-tarrant (2) (1).jpg (1000x663, 53K)