My girlfriend got raped last night. She's just gotten out of the hospital.. She's a mess.. I'm devestated...

My girlfriend got raped last night. She's just gotten out of the hospital.. She's a mess.. I'm devestated. Don't know what to do. Just venting

Attached: image.jpg (750x776, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hunt down the man with superb detective skills and murder him in cold blood make sure to record it

Try having sex to calm her nerves.

you literally shaking?

Just be supportive , jack ass.

Sure OP. Yea Forums is definately the first place I would go for compassionate advice.

Like a retarded punisher

If you would have though of this before raping her it wouldn't be an issue.

pics of gf or gtfo

Kek

You tried turning her on and off?

It depends on yalls situation. If you can get away with making a crochet sweater with his entrails go for it but more often than not it’s best to leave that fun part to the other prisoners. They’re quite fond of sex offenders, especially silly the lifers with nothing to lose and plenty of time to get creative.

Proof or it didnt happen

Rape the person who raped her, only fair

haha get cucked faggot

>having an 18yo+ gf and not arming/training her to defend herself so you can fuck off and play games while she does just about everything for the two of you
o wait this is Yea Forums
I don't know what you're supposed to do with your loli for this scenario
best of luck

This. Make sure to record it so we can fap

Attached: justice.jpg (760x596, 103K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo

And put her in rice overnight first

How was the rape? Did you at least have a good time? That was the point right ?

You know she enjoyed it really, wish i could have raped her.

And if she didn't then she deserves it anyway... probably hinted she wanted it because you don't satisfy her.

Hell, i bet the rape didn't happen. Just a cover story to fuck someone else.

very slowly and painfully torture the rapist, make that fucker wish you'd just killed him

Its ur fault for not beating you're whore gf for being a whore.

Shes only upset because that man made her feel something you, a boy, never could.

Break up with her, damaged goods.

Attached: 9e810183-2d43-4438-aaa1-0f740ec473b0_tablet.jpg (411x623, 179K)

rape is not funny

All jokes aside, Where was she raped?

Did she go to a party and got "drunk"

kek

It is, especially when little girls under the age of 10 scream for daddy while they are being violated sexually by some stranger.

Strangle them, pull their hair tight as they are choking on your hard erect dick giving her a good load of cum down her throat.

And if necessary, mutilate her so that your crime will never be known.

In the butt.

You got cucked
Leave the cheating whore

Attached: 5457762_t.jpg (200x175, 21K)

I have a particular set of skills that make me a nightmare for men like you

Was he black ?

I had to laugh jesus

Best kek

rape her as well to assert your dominance over his one's

Yeah. Problem is most rapists don't ever see prison. It's best to play it smart. It's never worth your life and happiness. But if opportunity presents itself, or if you can be very patient and smart about it.

Ultimate cuck fighter 2

Not sure if you're not funny or if you're getting yourself off.

OP has smaller dick. Will never be dominant to her.

Definitely both.

Listen, seriously, I'm not going to be able to get off to this unless you give us the greentext version. Get on it. Stop wasting our time.

You know a lot of women say they were raped because they're so overcome with guilt about being unfaithful. They want to confess to rid themselves of guilt, but down want the punishment that comes with it. So they say they were raped instead.

And, there's about a million other reasons women can't be trusted to handled the topic of rape unless they have a damn good video in hand or half a dozen witnesses that saw the actual penetration circumstances that AREN'T her best friends.

Pardon me if I'm not shedding tears.

>be OP
>have a xbox gf
>plays bo1 against other clan
>she dies non stop
>basically got raped
>switch sides
>participate in gangbang
>later virgins

Attached: RbqVuDk.jpg (479x720, 44K)

Attached: Pink 3.jpg (600x255, 9K)

careful with those edges son

Attached: Pink 2.jpg (383x526, 15K)

it's your fault. you should have protected her.

Pics or it didn’t happen

Yeah, if you're telling the truth and want to help her, ask an actual professional how to handle this, not a bunch of random strangers on Yea Forums.

>most rapists don't ever see prison
explain this to a retard with no knowledge of the legal system
is it solely because it's hard to prove?

Thats not how cold blood works you fucking mong, it would be an act of revenge

Kek

And if you're taking your girlfriend out tonight you better park the car well out of sight
'cause if they catch you in the backseat they gonna send you back to mother in a cardboard box

Attached: you better make your face up in your favorite disguise.jpg (480x360, 12K)

*trying to pick her locks
damn it

This is complete fiction. Fyi, doing an actual investigation gets rid or more rape than pepper spray or firearms.

i don't believe you have a girlfriend. enjoy your devastation.

Here's a solution, don't have a girlfriend

ITS THAT FUCKING SIMPLE

Am an attorney. Yes. More or less. Also, because victims often don't report it in the first place. In same situations, victims (mean and women) don't recognize it as rape at first. This can be coping or for other reasons. Or they might feel shame. They might later go to people in their lives for support, but nothing comes from it. Next, without DNA, it is more difficult to prove. Because victims don't usually get rape kits, there is much less to go on. They might find the strength to report it at some point, but the DNA is long gone.

That doesn't mean there isn't other evidence that could support conviction. It depends. Remember that testimony is evidence. There could also be fingerprints, opportunity, etc.. all of that is presumptively admissible evidence. Whether it carries a conviction is a different story. That's up to the jury and the credibility of the evidence.

Did they make you watch? Please tell me you got footage

This, OP, but not entirely. Have a girlfriend. Just a different one. Tell her you care about her, support her, and feel for her. But you went into this believing there would be no drama. Not her fault, but this just got a lot more dramatic. Gotta let her go, let her heal and live her life, and move on to the rest of your life.

It is after you conquer Berlin and stuff Aryan bitches full of Red cock.

Attached: 1560651749387.jpg (847x1200, 209K)

Attached: bghhtyhyh.jpg (917x1080, 175K)

this image perfectly summed up my job i used to have a food runner, those females waited until the GM went home to beg for food lol

>>/r9k/

Attached: 1563523961608.gif (320x170, 1.3M)

Go away Albert Fish

Attached: 20190719_032439.jpg (538x957, 261K)

Same. I gotta say, it was kinda hot feeding the waitresses, especially the couple who'd eat way too much on the company dime. Watching a pretty waitress blimp out and knowing it's your fault is like the best part of that job... especially if they put that extra weight on your cock after close.

Attached: 1562262962486.png (1248x944, 1.29M)

dump her asap
it only goes downhill from here user

Rape again no second place medal though.

whats up with all the pictures spam of James Deen?

Throw her away and get a new one, the trouble aint worth the pussy you wont be getting anyway

This really turns me on

sharpie in the pooper for proof

Ngl that does sound hot
Did they seem upset they gained weight or did they not care?
Because if it's the first it's kinda sad they didn't just stop eating so damn much after they noticed weight gain

Based

The maybe you should ask her for consent next time, Jesus.

I usually just heaped the calories on by giving them extra fries, cheese, toppings, etc. without them asking. Two acted sad that they were gaining weight, said they were gonna go on a diet, etc. but never followed up - I think it was just talk so they weren't judged for being fat. But they never stopped eating the same stuff, so it was just talk.

The other two just didn't say anything, and started (without saying anything) eating more. I tended to offer those two every plate sent back because something was wrong with it, and even screwed up an order here or there if it was something I knew they'd like. I heard one breathe a little heavier every time I offered her extra food like this, nobody would've noticed unless they were looking for it. It's this one that ended up riding my cock in the backseat after shift ended one night. I'd have dated her but I already had a feedee girlfriend at home. But damn, if that dickriding and extra plates of potato skins didn't keep coming. It got to the point where I'd hand-feed her leftovers before we fucked. She gained a good hundred pounds before she decided to go back to college, but she's just ballooned there more with the all-you-can-eat cafeterias they have there. Pic semi-related: not her, but similar body shape.

Attached: 1562267234802.jpg (494x810, 76K)

Attached: 1550771805991.jpg (500x547, 34K)

Why did she let herself be raped?

Post pictures of her rekt cunt.

Daaamn
You literally kickstarted her inevitable weight gain (since based on her reaction she was gonna do it in the future anyway, albeit slower)
As for the other two they should've just accepted it if they weren't gonna lose weight (Lol look who is talking, I do the same thing but on a lower level)
I'm glad you had that experience and took advantage of it
I'm sure people without that fetish get annoyed but it just made your job better

In theory you could kill him in cold blood if you didn't care about revenge. Not as hard as it seem, since you would be dating a whore now anyway.

Keks to all my Yea Forumsros here.

OP, I hope you know by now that the chan is not the place to come for sympathy or advice. We're a bunch of twisted nihilistic anarchic fucks who just want to watch the world burn…

Fuck off normalfag

Someone’s looking for attention, Yea Forums would never be the first place to go for a serious post

Attached: 097914C0-81B5-4041-9ABE-D822609B120D.jpg (676x715, 295K)

Shut the fuck up you moralcunt, go kill yourself

Attached: AB8CA3E0-0F8B-48A5-B7AF-C5CC95CB603F.jpg (703x488, 265K)

Rape her back to establish dominance over her rapist

kek'd
I used to be a line cook and all the female waitresses would borderline flirt with me just so I could make them something at the end of my shift. The worst part was that I worked closing shifts so I had pretty much restock and clean everyhting all over again if I fell for it. I wouldnt leave until like 2am some nights.

so when do you tell us about the club you forbid her going to and her slut friends who took here and how she cheated on you and got raped.

They catch the nigger who did it yet?

Women in foodservice are, more often than not, there for a reason. That reason is gluttony.

based and /k pilled

Lmao I'll keep that in mind if I ever want to try and get free food tbh