The least painful way of suicide?

The least painful way of suicide?

1. Heroin and sleeping tablet overdose.

Getting pissed, sleeping tablets and drowning.

Sleep tablets and plastic bag on head.

Attached: studio_setup.jpg (700x610, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

least painful? Probably a shotgun shot to the face. Since it's so fast that you won't even feel it. You'll be dead in an instant. I really suffer from depression myself and I hope you find an answer besides death soon bb

Attached: 1561600142641.png (255x357, 136K)

Thanks mate.

I've looked into that but it's far to much hassle getting a shotgun in the UK

Dont kill yourself - work through whatever shit you got going on and things will get better! I've got into huge problems with using H before - sure you could easily take too much and get respiratory depression and stop breathing as you 'nod out' - but most OD's actually end up with the user spewing their guts out countless times and feeling pretty shit from it lol. Honestly, just renew your outlook on things and face those challenges head on - you're the fucking boss, and you can stop feeling this way when you take control. But stay away from Opiate abuse - that shit is brutal and makes life worse. I'm currently in treatment for my addiction and stuff is getting better now I see what I've fucked up on. Keep going and know that this world has more to it than your own personal suffering. So much to do when you open your mind!

I wish i could find opiates. I want out.

>work through whatever shit you got going on and things will get better!
fuck that and fuck you
i worked through 20 years of bullshit
it never got any better
life just keeps throwing more challenges at your dumb ass and i learned this the hard way

Thanks for the possitive words but I've been saying that to myself for the past two years and nothing changes. I've past trauma which I can't get out of my head, in serious dept, been diagnosed with a serious illness, I don't get along with people etc etc. At the same time I'm not asking for sympathy as some people have it worse. I just don't see the point at this stage. Really wish I lived in the US or somewhere guns are legal as it would have been finished way before now.

Haha calm down bitch tits! Was actually sensible advice I was giving - but you carry on with your pathetic outburst lol. If you genuinely are still struggling, then I dont think you've got to the root of your problems. That's not my fault I'm afraid. Face your shit and DEAL with it properly

I'm genuinely sorry to hear that you feel this way - whatever that past trauma is - sounds like a really good place to start in terms of trying to re-gain control of your life. I dont wanna tell you really stereotypical advice for this, but things like counselling can and do work if you are willing to open up to the person and work through those emotions. I imagine that will bring up a lot of negative emotions at the time, but in the long run it will help. If you've already tried this stuff before, think back to how the sessions went and ask yourself- did you open up enough? Did you hold back with anything? Consider whether the counselor was any good - some are very good, some are shit... doesn't mean you cant try it again with someone else right? Plenty of medications out there too to help you get through too btw. I 100% believe you can get yourself in a better place - but you have to be prepared to commit yourself to helping YOU. Dont write yourself off yet. Shit can be dealt with if you have the right support. You just have to seek it

not guaranteed that it will kill you instantly
theres video circulating around about a guy strapped to a bed in hospital with his whole face blown off

I tried that mate. I told them all the stuff which had happened to me when I was younger and they were the first people who Id told.
They didn't give a shit Tbh. They basically got me out of the clinic, I had to ask what would happen next and they said they would refer me and get in touch soon. They never contacted me for a month... This is after I've told some strangers my most personal darkest issues and I said it out loud for the first time in years.
So I fucked them off... They clearly didn't give a shit or thought I was lying, God knows but I'm not going through that again.

heroin isn't that pleasant, you will suffocate for about 10 minutes

Surprised no one has mentioned the exit bag.

A month? I've been waiting nearly 2 fucking years! I don't think they're going to do anything tbh.

I thought sleeping tablets and heroin is a painless way to die.

I also found this. ...

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

It was a month too get back in touch and tell me who I was referred to

At least they actually got back in touch! I've been waiting 2 years just for that! These medical cunts care less than I do.

It's about money mate.

most lethal = / = most pleasant

Yeah that's what I gathered. Can't buy a shotgun here though can't even buy a plastic knife in the UK.

but Helium

I was thinking about that one. Heroin and sleeping tablets sounds like the better option as you'd be completely out of it and things become painless.

I'd say your best bet is to choke your carotid artery(takes like 7 seconds with a belt) whilst your neck is tied to something sturdy. You'll pass out and suffocate to death while unconscious. My brother just offed himself that way not even a month ago. Pro tip, if you love your parents, don't let them be the ones to discover your body. Mine are a mess right now.

Better yet, give yourself a little more time to think about the impact you'd be making if you have anyone. My brother was a shithead but I miss that cocksucker.

my advice would be to jump off the highest bridge you can find, preferably higher than 100 meters. the impact will kill you instantly, your parents won't be the first to discover your body and you will have plenty of time thinking about if you're going to do it or not

Yeah my brother fucking killed himself. Here's some advice, don't bother. You're causing more harm than you can possibly imagine.

I don't like hights tbh

No one seems to give a shit while I'm here so if they get upset when I'm gone I'd be surprised.

life is too hard death seems so sweet. im going to bed now

If you're considering suicide, please text 741741. The Crisis Text Line is here for you. You're not alone.

Does anyone else just want to kill themselves because they are bored? I'm not sad or anything, its just that nothing motivates me and life is just one boring chapter after another

no i want to die because of anxiety and my best friend died

People die all the time, boo fucking hoo.

Honestly the only reason I'm not killing myself is because I have a girlfriend and dont want to hurt her, but life is so boring and exhausting, and you're gonna die anyway, and after you die maybe 50 years later no one even remembers you so it's not like what we do now fucking matters anyway.

It's like a video game cutscene you can't fucking skip but you want to skip it because the story sucks.

You are listing ways that sounds "calm" but still hurts even if you're not fully there.
I would go for something that is instant like a bullet in the head or
strap a bunch of trustworthy explosives to your body.

Now those examples are not "calm" but process is a short one,
no chance of regret before you hit the ground, taking in water while you're way beyond the point of returning to the surface
or agonizing pain in your silent and "comfortable" bed conscious or otherwise..

yeah life is boring i just want to do acid in the desert and go on adventures and stare at the stars

I can't get hold of a gun in the UK. It's expensive and a massive hassle.

Well, if you want to die. why not sell everything you own and grab the rest of the money
and travel to the US and try it there? perhaps you could find a new start if you find yourself regretful.

I have a wife and can't sell everything.

What do you have to lose? but i guess you will not since you want an easy way out, but there never is. Alive or not, I'm going to sleep so good night!

Plastic bag over the head filled with Helium also works really well. It doesn't cause the build-up of CO2 in your blood that makes you want to breathe, so you just kind of start suffering from low oxygen levels and laugh yourself to death.