Imagine being a woman trapped in a man's body. Then you find a way to be yourself without the glares or incredulity...

Imagine being a woman trapped in a man's body. Then you find a way to be yourself without the glares or incredulity. Online, you can feel free.

No wonder trannies are overrepresented on social media, online journalism, and IT.

Attached: WomanSortOf.jpg (828x1000, 551K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/ByYN8KzowiI/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>steals billions of dollars
>doesn't immediately flee to a no-extradition country
What's wrong with women?

"woman"

That dude is a fucking retard if he got caught.

"woman"
kek

Attached: 1564297981392.png (720x663, 350K)

Attached: owio3ppiggc31.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Attached: 1os72fur3r631.jpg (552x690, 48K)

absolutely based

>No wonder trannies are overrepresented on social media, online journalism, and IT.

I'm sorry, the answer you were looking for was Autism.

Attached: Alex Trebek 2018.jpg (1246x850, 110K)

time to identify as a woman and raise the womans crime statistics

Attached: 1535840183459.jpg (932x1024, 99K)

Besides getting pregnant, Is there anything a dude in dress isn't better at than an actual woman?

I'm fucking impressed, not gonna lie. But god damn, it's fucking retarded it didn't just get a plane ticket ASAP.

Things normal people consider bad, but biological woman thing is cool, like starting drama or attentionwhoring.

Nah, dudes in dresses are the biggest attention whores around. Used to be they'd do a much better job of trying to blend in to keep from getting their asses kicked. Now they stomp about like linebackers with 5 o'clock shadow screaming accept me as a women bigot.

Is doesn’t get much more attention whorish than a Tranny. They literally seek validation in everything they do.

only hons, some of us just want to blend in

He's a tranny. Of course he's a retard.

That goes without saying

You'll never pass

i do though

It didn’t steal money, just data because “muh information is poooweeer!”

Never mind the fact that banks write off hundreds of millions every year to pay off fraudulent charges for their customers before they know because literally every person has had their identity stolen.

Prove it.

i have a feeling you wont be honest and just gonna double down

Not if you have a penis dude

>woman

jesus christ

Is there any tranny that doesn’t claim some sort of mental ailment (you know, besides wanting to cut their dicks off)

Also, hot take FTM trannys seem way better adjusted; of the ones I know, all the MTF are non passable, nearly homeless, virtue signaling dimwits, and the FTMs seem fine, aside from not finding a mate, which is understandable

I'm not the "you will never pass" guy.

>what is tucking
also itll be gone in about a year

Body modifications don't make you a female. Nobody in their right mind wants to fuck your wound

I really hope someone dumps the reddit posts from the dudes that got their dicks cut off and feel like total freaks.

Because there’s already a lot of wimpy lanklets, and FTM just looks like one of those. MTF looks like an ogre and it’s not passable 80% of the time.

i still have that feeling though

Suit yourself.

You also have a mental disorder

Maybe it’s because you already know deep inside that you don’t pass for a woman and he’s right.

fuck you Evil Corp.

Attached: 4d7.png (700x700, 825K)

strange, ive had plenty of straight guys and a couple of girls say they would

i know those reposts
i know what im getting myself into thanks for the warning though

i know i do

or maybe its because the whole thread is giving of a prejudiced vibe, i know how people double down when their world view is challenged

>straight
Lol

How much is that costing us?

Attached: 1563047222764.png (900x536, 608K)

Some trannies pass and most don't. My worldview isn't being challenged at all.

She's cute tbh
I love me some dark, piercing eyes

The best is when the community cannibalizes.

A while ago the FTM I knew was complaining of finding a stable relationship (because, go figure, women aren’t attracted to dudes with cunts, and gay guys want dicks) and one of the MTF monstrosities complained “oh you have it easy, you look just like a cis, white man, try being like me...” and it just spiraled from there.

The thread went on all night and I was just browsing it, sipping whisky and cackling like Emperor Palpatine. Every fucking time those dots showed up and it said “someone is responding” would give me just a bit of a chub.

believe it or not

nothing, im paying out of my own pocket

thats true, by far most dont and they look like trash

My worldview isn’t being challenged lol. You could post your pic and be a perfect 10 and my opinion wouldn’t change because 98% of trannies aren’t passable.

Fucking a tranny in the ass while simultaneously stroking them off at the exact same tempo must be like that scene in Dumb and Dumber where Lloyd talks about pretending he’s running in the car like:

“OH THIS IS INCREDIBLE, MY DICK FEELS LIKE IT’S THREE FEET LONG.”

so you are saying i couldnt be one of the few because reasons?

lol, imagine thinking you are a woman because life seems easier as a woman....

So you’re going MTF and want to date women?

I don’t think it makes life easier. In fact think the opposite because you don’t get treated like a man or a woman. For example I hold doors for women when I go out, regardless of their age or if they’re attractive. Because it’s the polite thing to do. I’m not holding the door for a tranny or something similar because it’s literally a man. He can handle his own shit.

OR imagine becoming a woman because you’ve heard them complain you’re entire fucking life about “how hard it is” and are sick of it.

So one day you just fucking crack your knuckles and say “let’s show these bitches how it’s done.”

i cant say that i would not be opposed to if mr right came along and swooped me off of my legs

I said people in their right minds. I didn't say you wouldn't get any takers

all of the interested ones have seemed fairly normal to me though

I hold the door open for anyone. It's just polite

bitch got balls .....

That makes sense. I'm sure you would think that. People have lots of different fetishes.

cant deny that, i try to avoid those though, especially since im getting the knob chop and many seem to value it a lot

That's just so messed up man.

i know it is, yet another reason i dont claim anything about it is normal

I'd take that thing to town as much as possible before the chop if I were you. At least give it a good farewell

Don't do it.

I mean you'll never feel pleasure from sex on the same scale ever again.

Making men horny? Well unless you are a trap lover

LMAO!!
Yeah, okay...

never liked it tbh, but i have a skilled doc in my sights

its up in the air, some get less pleasure, some get more sensitive, if nothing else the ass will still work

Could have put down an effort like this tranny at least instagram.com/p/ByYN8KzowiI/

im putting in everything i got, when i decided to go down this road i told myself all or nothing

The sad thing is that people claimed being gay wasn't a choice and it was biological and they tried to force that bullshit upon us when we were "homophobic." If being gay was genetic then either it wouldn't explain how the amount of fags has exploded, or else even if it did, it only still proves the point that hating gays is still acceptable behavior if you're trying to weed out bad dangerous genes from the gene pool. But no, these faggots probably write their article and think it's a point of pride. All it proves to me is that Either 1) Being gay is a choice and a choice we shouldn't be encouraging, or 2) Being gay is biological but it spreads and we should be eliminating those bad genes.

Not saying I'm into that guy or guess girl now (did the surgery thing I think) But his real sister is cute.

cute is cute, thats what i live by

By that logic you must be cute. So post face.

Or ass.

fine, i give in

Attached: 20190719_223006_resized.jpg (1152x864, 199K)

Why do you look familiar?

i have no idea

Do your best impression of the girl from The Ring.

the dying part?

one from shortly after i was put in a mental ward

Attached: IMG_20190502_2938.jpg (600x600, 56K)

No, I want you to crawl out of a CRT TV in a completely inhuman fashion.

You look like that fucker that was posting from a loony bin a while back. But less ill.

I KNEW IT.

i am that fucker

well hi

When did they let you out?

they are having the about releasing me thursday, so not quite yet

Do you think they will?

That's one ugly "woman".

honestly, im afraid so

Say you talk to Jesus so they don't, and keep posting ass on their WiFi. They'll totally buy it...

well they know im not skizo, so that wont work, but i definitely dont feel stable enough to be outside, and idk what they got in the plans as they are stopping my ECT treatments

They still zap people as a treatment? Today I learned. I'm assuming you tried to commit honourable Toyota to end up in there.

yea its mostly a last ditch effort to deal with treatment resistant depression, and they gave me the max dosage

Well it must have worked at least a little bit, you don't look like The Ring girl anymore.

it works for about a day, idk what i look like now?

Attached: 20190715_212318_resized.jpg (864x1152, 292K)

A lot better than this

not very descriptive though

Someone I'd plow. Better?

ha, i guess that works. have another then

Attached: 20190706_155506_resized.jpg (864x1152, 322K)

Im sorry your dad was mean to you or whatever but dont cut your dick off ya loon.

Give this man a medal.

Keep going.

If you think they're going to let you out, then you must be more stable than you think you are.

my dad has been amazing, it was my mom who tried to kill me when i was a kid. none the less its a goner

Kek you ain’t even the purtiest man I ever seen

Attached: E931AAE4-1FDA-4ADF-A1FD-61CA5A372486.jpg (640x480, 188K)

thats exactly why i try to dox any tranny i see

I wouldnt fuck you even if you had a cunt.

Don chob ov bēnîs :DDDDDDD

Attached: 7C42AE14-8D38-436B-AC6A-6AE4A3F8859A.jpg (587x587, 59K)

idk, i had 4 episodes in the ward where they needed a guard outside my door. from what i heard thy are only going to release me because i have to start outpatient treatment elsewhere where i cant be in a hospital at the same time, for god knows what reason

i dont speak cowboy

too bad

nah chop chop

Attached: 20190722_165639_resized.jpg (768x936, 192K)

Oh I totally dont think that has anything to do with your problem then. Nope being a tranny is totally sane.

Imagine being a man trapped in a woman's body so you undergo surgery to remove your breasts, spend 10 years living as a man. Have your 5 kids call you dad then one day you decide it's too hard and just roll it back.

Attached: TimeToStop.jpg (1394x635, 233K)

Why were you committed to a psych hospital?

Composition fallacy.

Well, you can't stay in there forever. Have to leave at some point. Maybe now is the time.

Those look perky.

>KalculatedRisk
Apparently not.

Attached: 7B9D0BD4-39DD-49FB-9AEF-23550BD18788.jpg (180x233, 8K)

i dont get what you are trying to say here

too many pills

likely, im already one of the longest staying patients they have currently, i think only 3 have been there longer
they are

Attached: 20190706_190800_resized.jpg (864x988, 224K)

It's PrairieMommy now

Ya know the mommy without tits lol

Attached: didiever.jpg (844x960, 50K)

You have to consider that staying in isn't going to make you any better in the long term, might even make you worse.

You should show them off more. Boob job or titty pills?

true, not sure what to do tbh

got small As from hrt in the first 6 months, then nothing at all for a year, so i got the rest with implants

So let’s recap:
user here is a violent pillhead.
>Society: that’s not normal behavior, he needs to be committed to a psychiatric hospital.
user, along with being a psychiatrically committed violent pillhead, also wants to chop his dick off and grow a pair of tits.
>also society: xer is so brave, we should support their decision and do everything we can to help!

And then, one day, for no reason at all, people voted Hitler into power.

Attached: D4DBB1A2-C0D9-4940-960B-2A6E6BB7275C.jpg (151x88, 6K)

Throw yourself at the world and avoid pharmaceuticals, sharp implements and ropes?

Kek. Sounds like my friend. Two years of HRT for mosquito bites.

im not violent, suicidal maybe
in my country it takes at least 2 years of therapy before getting allowed to start hrt

idk ill do anything at thiss point
um, normal implants and no ropes?

yea hrt really didnt do a lot for me sadly...

Attached: 20190330_152141_resized.jpg (809x1201, 146K)

What country

denmark

Implements, not implants. Scissors, knives, etc.

Is your butt as cute as your tits?

Have you tried not being a faggot?

that scar is obvious as fuck user

Those Dudes Aren't Straight.
Those chicks are just curious.
You. Are. A. Curiosity.
A. Freakshow.

So it is. Never noticed.

It makes sense the socialized healthcare doesn't want to just put anyone on HRT. It would cost a lot, and they can possibly rule out other conditions before putting someone on HRT. Some of the effects of HRT are irreversible. So in your case it didn't do much. What now?

So when you say HRT didn't do much for you, do you mean it didn't transition you as much as you wanted or like HRT wasn't the answer to what you were looking for?

oh, well i already tried ECT and multiple kinds of pills, ill do anything at this point
and its alright i suppose, but dont have any good pics

have you tried reading?

okay

well ive taken matter into my own hands, ie lots of treatments paid out of my own pocket

no im definitely happy with what hrt has done, i was just hoping it would give a bit more boob and hip

>woman

Attached: her.jpg (513x829, 72K)

Well, whatever you do, it starts with leaving the nuthouse.

Post the bad ones then.

i suppose so
guess time will tell whats gonna happen

Attached: Untitled.png (619x385, 504K)

post gash

Well I hope things get better for you, user. Now post more of that butt in those cute panties.

Imagine being mentally ill in a country that makes it all but illegal to call it a mental illness.

There's no such thing as men in women's bodies and vice versa, you're just fucked in the head.

thank you user
im sorry but i got nothing else

>it takes at least 2 years of therapy before getting allowed to start hrt
So after 2 years of therapy you still want to chop your dick off....
I'm calling shenanigans on that therapists ability to council, and assume they make a living off retards like you.
How much do they make over 2 years of yes maming you?

Not in Canada. This bitch got on HRT after only 1 month of declaring he was trans

IMO if you want to be a woman, fair enough - go for it. That said if you still look like a man I am going to call you a man, and this person still looks like a dude in all the pictures I have seen. After seeing some of the trap threads here its certainly possible to pull off and people do it all the time.

That's a shame. Was waiting for the panties to come off.

well, i started gender therapy 4 years ago, then got approved after 2, i still see my therapist every few months,
also they make zero cents off me, but they are slow af to offer treatments because its all low priority which is why i have to do it my self

also that is imo not okay at all

i call them as i see them tbh, if it looks like a man, sounds like a man, and acts like a man, then a dress doesnt out weigh that

i know a few in other threads have too, but that aint happening any time soon

Wasn't expecting frontal if you thought that. I think it's pretty clear how you feel about the front.

this is the best its gonna get i think

Attached: 20190303_215105_resized.jpg (864x1152, 248K)

Hey there shitty shitty fag fag how do you do?

better than you

Titties out would be the best it gets.

I feel like you did all that research in your ass, but I'm going to pretend its legit because however we get to the point of gay death squads is irrelevant :D

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

That is either a good pic or photshopped because in some other pics I have seen 'she' had a 5 o'clock shadow.

Good example for me. You look like a woman and I have zero problems calling you she and would likely not know any better.

youd need to get me drunk first

thank you user, im glad to hear that

Giving booze to someone with depression? What do you take me for, an irresponsible person?

guess i wasnt really thinking, i do go for a beer with a friend every few weeks when im in her country

How are you travelling to another country every few weeks when you're sectioned?

Or has it been a while?

its been a while, but now that they are kicking me out im going again next month

Attached: 20190505_122541_mh1557662054442_resized.jpg (895x893, 151K)

You have something to look forward to then, post hospital eviction.

Most trannies try to an hero... Why are they so bad at it?

No wonder he got caught... now he can be everybody's fuck toy in prison.

yup i sure do

idk, hard to get the right stuff to do it with if you wanna go without pain, just my guess

Every tranny has that one pose that kinda, sorta, maybe, makes them look fem. if they move their head 2 degrees in any direction they look like a made up soy boy.

How long did it take you to find that pose?

If it's genetic, we can create a test for it. Thank God for Roe V Wade.

I think it's MOSTLY choice with the .001 genetically/hormonally damaged who actually can't help it.

nigga pls i do lots of angles

Attached: 20190221_092908_resized.jpg (864x1152, 292K)

Fuck the danes. Just a gateway country between the cheap south and the superior north. At least Finland has something to be proud of.. Denmark is just the retard cousin of the north.

More angles with top off.

Why are right wing incels so obsessed with trannies? Just curious. Is it because they're fighting how they feel inside and projecting their manchild angst?

I want to see an angle that involves penis

girl, you fine as hell.
pussy or not, bang.exe activated

wudmarry.gif

pretty much out of stuff that isnt years old or the one or two for the occasional foot fag

no can do, sorry, only the doc and the chop team gets to see that

oh my, thank you user!

Attached: Untitled9.png (386x929, 505K)

You're hot, take new ones. Also post feet.

im about to hit the sheets though, so nothing new today

Attached: new heels.jpg (497x524, 68K)

That's the best time to take them.

swallow again, chud

Attached: trump sucks.jpg (1080x1643, 219K)

meds got me too tired too, maybe tomorrow

They should kill themselves even faster

Meds ruining all the fun.

You’re a beautiful woman

who

So will you when you suicide from mental illness

donno, the last 4-5 times didnt do it