Would anyone ever fall for this? Do you think they actually make money?

Would anyone ever fall for this? Do you think they actually make money?

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-150023.jpg (1080x4397, 886K)

of course they do, some poor old husband and good father sent his dick, because he got super turned on that after 25 years "chicks still dig him" and then some slut blackmails him and says something about his wife.

this.

sad tbqh. No wonder male suicide rates are so high.

yes and hell yes

Yes when you're a retard and take full body pictures.

>dick pic
>"I'll make it viral"
unless it is Chris Hemsworth's dick, it ain't going fucking viral, bitch

yeah, blame poor old dude who had his last handjob during Bush's presidency that he got horny
it's not justified and it's not smart, but it takes little empathy to understand why someone will go nuts for such obvious scam

>threatening free publicity of your cock that you want more people to see

Bush senior or junior?

Who is this referring to?

it was just a general example that not everybody is a person who has nothing to lose by having his dick pic leaked to the general audience, especially that blackmailer would probably target people closest to him

What do you NOT understand in FULL BODY? You can send a thousand dick pics with even your abs and shit without your head or distinctive features.

Checked, but really if you don't know the proper safeguards for cock shots you shouldn't take any.
Don't have your face or identifying body characteristics in frame, make it a nondescript location and backdrop, and for the love of fuck strip the EXIF data. No one needs to be able to geotag your gonads.

i clearly understand more than you, you fucking inbred dumbass without reading comprehension, read my post again and figure out what exactly i was referring to, you fucking illiterate caveman
go read a book once in a year

Probably. People are stupid as shit

yeah, we know that because we are faggots from Yea Forums and we know some basic internet shit, but normal people don't really care about FAQ of sending dick pics

The app is kik, it's not even connected to your real life. I don't even understand how an old person would discover kik without also understanding some basics of technology.

I would say I am sorry but anyone that takes incriminating picture of themselves are retards and seeing how triggered you sound. I probably said you are a retard.
See? I too can read between the lines.

Attached: 1382096551570.png (1068x981, 1.12M)

from their own kids, of course
some articles about those nasty youngsters sexting on specific apps

how do you think all those pedo fucks on tik tok appeared there, it's not like they have all been tik tok beta testers from the very beginning and just happened to hang around afterwards

you obviously can't. In fact I doubt you can read at all, I have strong suspicions that someone just stands over your shoulder and translates those weird little signs on your screen to understandable language

Even if I posted nudes of some random guy on facebook or Yea Forums it would likely never get back to him or his family without his name and location. If some cheating guy shows his face and gives his name and location on kik then LOL @ him

>Some slut
It's just dudes catfishing dudes and then blackmailing them

That is sad to read. I think you should write a book about how not triggered you are right now in those weird little signs. Maybe I can start learning to read
those with it.

Attached: 1433764637250.jpg (869x488, 63K)

>I can start learning
it is probably too late for that by now, kudos to your personal caretaker that keeps reading all that shit to you

I don't know where you are trying to go with that but you must be pretty bad at that to think this will eventually make me mad.

Attached: pathertic.jpg (581x617, 62K)

why the fuck would I be trying to make you mad

Oh, so you're just saying I can't read because of reasons which have nothing to do with the fact you got catfished and had to pay ransom to avoid nudes being published?

Attached: doubt.png (737x400, 292K)

This. A super common one is to match with a dude on like Tinder or something as a nineteen-year-old girl, chat him up for a while, then tell him you're really fifteen or sixteen, believably young but still underage, and then like a day later pose as an angry father and demand money or you'll go to the police. Doesn't even matter if they immediately stop talking to "her," some guys will be scared into paying.

lol, exactly what I was talking about, you genuinely can't read

i wasn't shitting on you because i got triggered and because whole thread hits me on some personal level. It's simply that you are illiterate retard, I was just stating the fact. There is a nice weather outside and you are a retard, simply as that

Lol umad

no not really

I had 2 friends that fell for it and ended up giving over like $700 in total

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 31 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1278x637, 108K)

INCORRECT
It was 32 because of your post, Laura, you dumb cunt, and now it is 33

kek im the one making money out of that situation, when then try to blackmail me I just sue them, ez pz

Just tell her to fuck off
And remind her that you don't got anything to worry about

Wouldn't you need to know who they are to sue them? and can you sue internationally?

too much elaborated

easy, send her a fake link that picks up the IP. should get you enough information to scare the fuck out of the idiot who was dumb enough to actually attempt blackmail on a regular person with nudes lol

y shall I look for hoes abroad?
>not using secure apps that force users to have identity confirmed

kys, this sort of behaviour is the end result of hypergamy

if anything you should be doing this to women to even the playing field. But you wont because you have no moral integrity and are too lazy to actually get a job.

>tfw you have a big dick and don't give a single fuck who sees it

>identity confirmed online

Attached: 1556815698923.jpg (1024x688, 77K)

Yeah they do, it’s a number’s game though (around 1 in 50) and the reward for risk isn’t enough to make this worth while. Unless you’re from a shitty third world country perhaps but even then there’s way better ways to make money online illegally. This guy must be new or young. Trust me when I say Interpol are onto this & blackmail online is taken very seriously. Also it’s really difficult to find people with actually any money, well at least an amount of money that would make this worth the risk. If any idiots here are thinking of doing this, don’t. You will be caught. Like I said, this guy must be new because these days a lot of scammers know this method but they’re not dumb enough to actually do it. This guy is a retard.

>Interpol are onto kik catfishing
yeah right
Dave from Interpol marketing department got catfished once and now the whole division was created