Do we have some photos Yea Forumsros?

Do we have some photos Yea Forumsros?

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-191546.jpg (1080x777, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vm.reuters.tv/922f9/199251_BRC_AUDIO304c(199251_R21MP41500).mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=gwhPYMYXWkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That is legit cool, only pussies believe in ethics

reanimator

So what's the big deal?
They were dead and donated.
Property of the facility.

I’m gonna need some pics dawg

Story??

>no link

neat

Already have a thread for it bro

Google it faggot

Kek

Fuck off you immoral piece of shit. 'People' like you deserve to be shot for being a constant nuisance to our otherwise peaceful world.

Nobody should intentionally disrespect the dead. Morals or not there are consequences to those actions.

>The torso of a retired bank manager, bought by a Swiss research institute, fetched $3,191
Well that sucks

Attached: USA-BODIES-BUSINESS-graphic.png (700x1286, 174K)

y u so mad tho

I need full story.

vm.reuters.tv/922f9/199251_BRC_AUDIO304c(199251_R21MP41500).mp4

>land of the free
drawn penis on medical drawing is replaced with a leaf
Why the world makes jokes about us nr. 202949

nah mate, that is how a real cock looks like, not like your babbydick

Kazemi also spent Saturdays in BRC’s lab teaching college students about dissection.

On one Saturday in late 2013, ASU junior Emily Glynn said she showed up for her first day at the lab. She was majoring in nutrition.

“I was really surprised when I got the internship because I didn’t have any experience,” said Glynn, then 20. “Just went in the first day and learned things on the job.”

That first day, under Kazemi’s direction, interns used pliers to remove fingernails from donors, Glynn recalled.

“I don’t want to say it was barbaric, but it was weird,” she said. “One day, I found myself holding the hand of a 70-year-old woman and felt like I needed to apologize to her, to say, ‘I’m sorry.’”

On another Saturday, Glynn said, Kazemi gathered the interns around the body of another elderly woman.

“He says, ‘Emily, you’ve never cut off a head before, and everyone else has, so do you want to try?’” Glynn recalled. “And I’m, like, ‘OK.’”

As she held the reciprocating saw, Glynn said, Kazemi steadied her grip.

“It wasn’t a full-on chainsaw like you would see in a horror movie, but it was a smaller version,” Glynn said. “And then I just went for it. I was expecting lots of blood but there wasn’t much to it. It came right off,” she said of the woman’s head.

Attached: bodies-tearsheet-fungernail-order-2.jpg (1110x318, 101K)

is this how it sounds when an american cries because he has no good answer?

yeah right
or i made a joke and im not even murcian

Literally affects nothing. Dead bodies. Dead. Not living. Donated bodies. Where does this create chaos in our "peaceful" world. You troglodyte

americans talking about real cocks while theirs get mutilated with a jewish ritual because kellogs didn't want you to masturbate/feel pleasure

not wrong to be mad at evil things

Did your gf fuck a non cheese dick and he lasted longer? :( u mad

Attached: 1523182721043.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

company is run by a man named Stephen Gore, too perfect

bump. we need the pics

ne the problem is that you think florida man is the rare case but for us, the whole usa is florida

youtube.com/watch?v=gwhPYMYXWkI

Attached: image.jpg (1366x768, 203K)