My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Yea Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Yea Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

Attached: IMG_4832.jpg (1536x2048, 278K)

Probably start by getting some better pasta.

nothing cause ur a bitch

Attached: 40106817_1129723137176372_8954587077891063808_n.jpg (765x771, 52K)

This.

My ocd is killing me. Beat her a little more and connect those two bruises please.

Get some friends and jump her dad, beat the ever loving fuck out of him. Send a message that he beats her, and he'll get what she got but twice as bad.

You mean her "Daddy" right?

Lol, I'm pretty sure that's not what you think it is, dawg.

Have her take nudes like that then I'll give my legal advice

Dad punched her ass?

Assuming this isn't just pasta.....
You could A call the police.... but it's kinda a bitch move.
B leave town. Moving is in fact very easy.

If you attack him or just fuck him up. It's going to be your ass in jail and not him. He will just find somebody else too beat on. Also, she won't thank you for any of this. If she has taken a beating once she likely has and will again.

Did it ever occur to you that the whore deserved it?

ya sure, tit pics or fuck off

Post her nudes

stop shaking

you should tell her to fall in line and stop being a whore or what daddy did feel like her second Sweet 16 compared to what you're gonna do to her, faggot, obviously

turn that shaking into a motor that generates electricity

Depending on where you live and if you have evidence that he did this tell the police if that don't work best the fuck out of him in the same place he hurt her.

I dont feel sorry for women who get what they deserve. If they'd just do what they are told all of this would be avoided.

>my girlfriend
the stories and information...

You need to grow up and start acting like a man.

You should be the one beating up your girlfriend.

Find another girlfriend that has a dad that doesn't beat her.

>I'm literally shaking right now
first go take your emergency dose of soy. then go rant on twitter and demand your safe space. next bitch about white males. and lastly go get worked by your "girlfriend's" dad, too

Stop Living around coloreds