Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7T7mg6JZZzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fortnite

Are you 12?

Warframe

I only play single players games on pre-2000 era consoles on a true CRT

Mostly destiny 2

Apex and Mass Effect 2. I souns like an EA faggot but thats what im playing currently

Top 500 since season 5 Overwatch player here

Checked
Great game

Gran turimo 2

Vanilla Minecraft

At least it's not an edition where you are forced to make a Bethesda account.

all

Just the game of life.

naruto to boruto is a fun anime game

Mine was wtf!

Helll yeahhh. I love GT2. Getting that F1 van is the shit.

dragon ball fighterz

Still on that GTAV, man..

warthunder

underageb&
cringy pixel hippie

Still grindin huh?
Amazing game, does it get better? I'm stuck with infinite tutorials.
I love this game
Is it good?
Nice
Well, you should find a life.
Apex kinda sucks though
Love it
love it
I feel you
Weeb
Love this one as well.

I've always liked the destiny franchise. Plenty of shit to grind for and caters to many play styles and preferences

>When you get the drag cars only to discover the drag races were deleted from the game
>Can't get 100% ;-;

Going trough DMC series finished the first and second, halfway through 3, 4 and 5 will follow. Then, after i finished with DMC i will play bayonetta 1-2 and then i will kill my self because the "real" world is so boring

Yeah apex kind of sucks. Im getting pissed at the shit servers. But that's what my friends play

What a sad life you have

Your friends are a bunch of fags

NEET ps3 fag here.
Gta4, gta5, gta:online

Attached: LosSantos.jpg (2382x1460, 446K)

rubik's cube

probably a dozen right now but on my second BL2 playthrough

Attached: 7d387d45b1800b158f4d23417ead51f6edc3e372.jpg (616x353, 63K)

r6

These bitches out here playin with my feelings
They treating this shit like it’s a game

I feel sorry for you... like.. just try to get a job, dude.
There's so much more to life.

The new fire emblem is SUPER fun.
I've sunk 30+ hours in over the past two days already.

Attached: 70.png (640x359, 542K)

Isn't it for free on PC soon as well?
Always wanted to play those, worth it?
You shouldn't play what they play, play what you like.
I advice listening to That's hot
Any good? I got the handsome collection 2 years ago and never played it once.
Play them back bro.
Good game

What is this about?

>Play them back bro
But I care about her

No argument there bro hahaha

Just do it. Make her feel how she's making you feel. Become alpha.

nigga its an SRPG with waifus

I do play what I like. I like Apex, it just has issues that respawn should fix. Plus playing with my friends is fun.

I get the idea but that’s manipulative and fucked, I don’t want her to feel like shit

Cant wait to get it

link's awakening

Sounds weebish.
That's fun then!
Just do it.

> Op here, anyone else have connection issues with Yea Forums?

Im on clover, no issues

incredibly based

Nice trips, what's Clover?

BFMEII and Metro Exodus

Persona 5

Attached: tikamaka.jpg (1200x1714, 816K)

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
Dead Rising 3
Judgement

Playing those atm, I usually stick with single player games only dabble online for Switch games like Splatoon and Kart racers. Friday the 13th was fun as hell too

This.

Attached: 516663.jpg (1920x1080, 1.13M)

>Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
Bro I actually had to turn down the difficulty for the Dr. Strange fight.
That boss was pure cancer, did they even playtest that shit?

Attached: D5_fowRWkAY6aEr.jpg (1024x512, 83K)

Storm 4 is far superior

Tekken 7

Fistful of frags and I don't intend to stop

Attached: 1564237826495.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

are you 11?

smash ultimate. just got elite smash today!

You're concerned about other people's gaming choices and asking if they're the child?

Halo 5 right now
Enter the Gungeon otherwise

Attached: d39545c.jpg (846x835, 213K)

App for Yea Forums on Android

i stopped enjoying games years ago and it sucks. every year i get briefly excited about a game and buy it, play it for about a hour then never again. wish i could enjoy things again lads

dragonball gets better once you learn the mechanics of the game. just gotta play online and get ur ass beat to learn haha, thats what i did.

Dragon age Inquisition, Yakuza lost paradise, Terraria and Morrowind for the 800th time.

Goddamn I love Morrowind.

Ahh, that's where I'm currently stuck. Glad it's not just me!

Godly

Morrowind is so awesome

Borderlands 2 my g

Borderlands 2 is great. my gf and I play after work over drinks to unwind; its great coop but i dont think id play any shooter alone; kinda depressing. but yea, love it & cant wait for BL3 this fall.

Dwarf Fortress!

Just finished Stalker Misery and Anomaly, going for Fallout NV now

>work
>girlfriend
show me the way brother

TETRIS
ONLY TETRIS YOU BUNCH OF MILLENIAL FAGGOTS, THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BETTER GAME SINCE TETRIS
>oh but it doesnt have graphics
>or soundtrack
>or plot
FUCK YOU, YOU DEMANDING CUNTS, REAL MEN PLAY TETRIS

we play a few times a week, my gf and i are level 41/42 on our second playthrough. excited for BL3 to come out. like i said, not sure if id like it as much if i played alone. i usually like action RPGs if im rollin stag.

Been playing UNIST. It feels/looks like an old school fighter with the sprite work but the vorpal system adds a lot to the game. Very fast, open ended, unique charecters and fun combos. Best game I've played in a long time

lol. we had a son this Jan, so we're home alot after work (cant go out much anymore). *im not advising that as a good plan...

dark souls and hitman

M&B WB Pop mod

many women are sadomasochistic, many enjoy being treated like shit from high status fit men

Mordhau

i got 20 min into dark souls 2 and had to stop. it would take more time than i have/is too immersive which sucks cause i think its awesome. i.e. its not a pick up and play kinda game.

Tetris effect

youtube.com/watch?v=7T7mg6JZZzg

Borderlands: The Pre Sequel

Mostly Crusader Kings II, HoI III, EUIV and Total War series. Though I still enjoy Stalker and Fallout:NV from time to time.

Attached: 20190407225057_1.jpg (1440x900, 443K)

Unironically clash royale. Feels good to wreck people with 4 sparky and a golem

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-034223_Clash Royale.jpg (1080x1920, 1.22M)

Just picked up Dragon’s Dogma Dark Arisen on Yea Forums‘s recommendation. Kinda disappointed so far tbh but only 5-10 hours in. Hoping it gets better

The golden rule was taught to grade schoolers treat others how you would want to be. It seems only logical to treat others as they treat you.

Attached: 1557252586056.gif (398x223, 946K)

17 year old detected. You’re so much cooler than the Jr. High kids because you don’t play fortnite right?

he is cooler, yes, i am almost 30yr old and that fortnite dance is so fucking cringy that i hate entire game even though I don't know shit about it

Only your second? I beat this game a million times with my friends in high school. Good times.

battle royales are boring you mostly just wait for the circle

Top tier game

Alpha Protocol
Hell of a lot of fun picking all the asshole dialogue options.
Took me a while to get over the horrible combat though

Only if you’re bad and afraid of dying. Go find some people to kill.

Imagine being 30 years old and STILL having enough time on your hands to care about the shitty video game trend that the kids are following. Get a life lmao

imagine being some poor early 20yr old faggot on Yea Forums who has this delusions about adult life that it is all just work, travels and heavy self-improvement.
Sometimes we watch stupid shit on the internet too and seeing a cringy thing, and jokingly judging entire game that it comes from, is rather a light hearted statement than entire attitude towards life, but I'm glad you know me so fuckin well, mr Freud, your online college degree really shines right now

there's only people to kill when you first land then you spend 10 minutes just waiting for the circle

All the games I play are over after 8-10 hours

>what about foreplay
YEAAAAAA

Don't give up, it sucks walking everywhere at first but it does get a lot better when you can start teleporting everywhere. Also, rescue Selene, even though you probably missed the start to that side quest.

I’ve been playing red dead redemption 1 and 2 rn, also Minecraft

Stop coping and start a family loser

One of my favorite games is also a great befit to societal good. That game is known as Kill the Negro.

Ok this is actually a fair criticism.

This

life is strange

Faggot

indubitably

shameless samefagging

grow up a bit, just because you are 21 now doesn't mean you are an adult
so far you look only like a fuckin retard

Left 4 dead 2

I’m the one that said this I’m not that guy I’m the guy who’s playing red dead redemption

Are you 10

doom2 Yea Forumsro

oh cool, that's a nice game

Are you 9

Are you 8?

Path of Exile, Hollow Knight, Morrowind

>Morrowind
based

Attached: cultured.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

are you 7?

why yes, good sir, indeed I am
how do you like that, huh

Attached: 1551810691377.jpg (278x278, 34K)

Whatever the free games are, loved the ever loving shit out of Detroit which caused me to go back and replay the quantic dreams games. Heavy rain and indigo prophecy are almost unplayable following that though.
Other than that whatever the boys are playing. We're doing borderlands pre sequel, I'm not enjoying it. The division, destiny, finished 3p divinity I recently.
I have a psvr I fire up now and then to play sparc or beat saber.
Civilisation 6 with another group of friends online weekly.
That's what I been on lately.
Can't wait to have some money saved so I can do some shit again but the wife n I had a bad year financially so video games is where it's at.

I'm 6 and I'm scared of you.

Yeah I’m definitely going to stick with it for a while. The walking everywhere does suck, but honestly I was expecting more from the combat. Everything I read praised the combat as deep and engaging, but it seems really simplistic and spammy/button mashy at this point. Hoping it’s just too early and it gets better as a play more/level up.

minecraft 2 closed beta

Video games are for teenagers.
Grow up.

bait so shitty that even a pile of cow shit is less shitty than this shitty bait

Get the fuck out you golem using nigger, it's garbage and only useful as a meat shield

Not even food poisoning at a taco bell can compete.

goat simulator op af

Subnautica in VR. It's a nice and relaxing game to just explore and build stuff. Just got a cuddlefish as a pet around one of my bases :)

MHW, The Yakuza games, some Clone Hero, and the occasional Getting Over It run.

I'm 5 and I want an animu waif

Warhammer 40k

PUBG + just finshed GOW4

You can have any animu waifu you want..... except Marley from Pokémon. If you do much as lay a finger on her I will erase you from this timeline

Still need for speed 2015

Apex nigga

how is it? we bought it but haven't finished 2 yet so we haven't started presequel. how does it compare?

yea, we just started playing since this Jan, since I heard it was a game i SHOULD have played but never had. we play casually, here and there. i took 10+ years off gaming so im trying to catch up on the 'must plays' and i still have a stack at home i haven't even tried yet.

Omae wa Mou Shindeiru

Thanks for Marley.

this is just my steam, I also grew up with consoles

Attached: my games.jpg (1922x2312, 1.92M)

...jesus...do you sleep?

>Plays uno reverse card
>Kills you
>goes to fuck Marley
>sees that she has a massive futa dick
>get fucked in the ass so hard
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>feel her fill my insides with her cum

You know what, I'm glad you reversed it. Fuck that.

Red dead redemption 2. It has its flaws but I still like it

yes, I only have 500gigs for gaming and I install different games every month, also full time job and life keeps me from gaming more than 8 hours a week.

rust because it’s hilarious
destiny 2 is fun if you have friends
monster hunter

livin the dream, bro

That's exactly what I use it for. Damage dealers in the back, and tornado to suck everything to the golem so that sparky can kill them all. Also wizard and electric wizard to kill swarms flying and block any infernal shit

old game Thief on ps4 and the game is totally fucked cause there is way to reply a mission other than try and find the start point again which is often so fucking convoluted and awkward to find i couldn't be bothered i now hate that game almost as much as watch dogs 2.

i jump from dark souls 3 to bloodborne to whatever i'm in the mood for. somehow managed to get the platinum trophy for bloodborne, so that's something.

Attached: Screenshot_42.png (1041x583, 625K)

Uncharted A Thief’s End i took this screenshot on ps4 pro the game scales up nice on a 4k tv and looks really good and as a pc gamer as well i never thought i would say that,

Attached: Uncharted 4 ps4 pro_ A Thief’s End.jpg (3840x2160, 1.18M)

why no dark souls 1?

COD bo1, bo2, bo3, and bo4 Zombies. also DOOM

Excited for Doom Eternal?

WoW

this should be even better

Attached: 638BD606-B2A5-4578-B052-F13AFD5B5FF1.jpg (1500x1500, 418K)

And what's this all about, then?

Club Penguin, Runescape and TF2

just more content in palaces and more stuff to do outside of them

Dark souls
Nintendo( AC, Mario, Zelda, etc.)
CS:GO
Minecraft

this right here i remember getting the jx220 and thinking i was the coolest fucking kid