/Confession/

/Confession/
>I am a priest, and since things are pretty boring, I figured I could help you people out
>Confess

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-122718.png (2048x1752, 938K)

Soo.
I want to fuck my friend's mom .
And i don't know how and what to do
Any help?

Do you intend on marriage?

Not rly

I fell in love with someone, and I felt like I destroyed her life because I couldn't return it, no matter how much I wanted to. Ahe used to be so happy and open. When it was done, she was withdrawn and sullen. I heard ahe had a rough life, but she held it together until V-Day when I gave her nothing.

If she likes to drink wine, that's a good in. My best friend's mom liked wine, a lot. One night a drank a couple glasses with her, she wanted to go outside and get some fresh air. When she came back she was draping herself over me, kissing my earlobes. I asked her what she wanted, she grabbed my crotch. Let's go. I was naked by the time we got to her room, she was delighted. Wine is the key to milf pussy.

If you don't intend to marry her, then the only way is to fuck her in the ass.

Try thinking about something else then, perhaps mathematics?
Couldn't or wouldn't? Self reflection is key, as if there is no ability to prevent disaster, one must keep moving, but if disaster could have been prevented, one must try to make things right.

was she divorced?

Great advice!
Thanks

I wanted to give her my everything, and I'm certain she felt the same. But the more I cared for, the more it hurt, because it couldn't happen. She thought that I wouldn't, and maybe she's right.

I totally exploit corrupt and cheat on my wife dear priest. I constantly lie to her and trick her for my convenience. I have 100% abusive control over her and cause her to slowly become an emotional wreckage. I hear her cry all night and all i think about is when shes gonna kill herself so i can claim all her wealth to be mine.

In the eyes of the priest what advice would you give me?

Somethings just aren't meant to be, God has a plan for all of us, and we must try and see what that plan is almost the strife of life

Await your judgement

What does that mean?

That is not mine to say

Are you Catholic or Orthodox?

Roman Catholic

I know. I begged, prayed, and every sign told me No. But what hurt most was that she moved away. I feel it was my fault, even though she had other things going on. I think me turning her away was the catalyst of it all. I think she left to get away from me.

If she was meant for you, she will be driven back to you, if not, she will push farther away

Truth be told, despite all the signs, I couldn't leave her heartbroken. I gave her some kind of closure, telling her that everything she did wasn't for nothing, and I think it was what she needed to hear. It cost me my job, but I didn't care.

Father I have sinned. I have relations with women and men outside my girlfriend. I don't mean it maliciously, its just my one vice, I don't drink, am, gamble nothing, but sex is the one thing, the one temptation that ensnares me. It doesn't help she and my girlfriend before her hardly touch me, makes me feel unloved, unwanted, unattractive. So I believe I seek it in others. One friend I regularly have relations with I sometimes just want to cuddle and be held. It's at a point closer to her then my own gf, I don't fear judgment or like I'd be thought of less by her. So I suppose at this point it's worse then just sex, but a full blown affair. I am not sure what I want from you, I just suppose needed to confess.

same except its my gfs mom i wanna fuck