I fucked my son's babysitter

I fucked my son's babysitter

Attached: 1564351415850s.jpg (250x166, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJG3Z0A1uW4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2019340/Hapless-blonde-crashes-250k-Bentley-FOUR-supercars.html
xhamster.com/videos/cherie-doggy-in-leeds-wortley-11698331
youtube.com/watch?v=nJjwK__S9CU
thisvid.com/videos/slutty-teen-brunette-does-it-all/2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fucked my son

I fired someone for money I stole

You m or f ?

I fucked myself

Did you high five you son about it yet?

I fucked my mom

My teacher gave me a hand job

You spelled dad wrong

Both....I'm a hermaphrodite

you all need to go back to the lgbt board

I blackmailed my mates mum , to let me see her naked , I have now also fingered her pussy ...
She complains but I think she likes the attention.

I daydream about killing someone

Gonna try and fuck her?

Green text that bro

Continue the blackmailing. Video the fingering and use that as leverage for more blackmail material.

Lies full of blsht

what you got on her?

i failed at raping someone. i couldn't get it in . she was tight and fighting, and I just couldn't angle right. i gave up and let her up. i sat there and cried and jerked off and then left.

How old was she?

How old was she??

I’m in my forties with no kids and a cool car. I’m drowning in teen and early twenties poon.

beats me man. she was in a grocery store parking lot, darkly lit, at like 10pm, naer a college.

Youngest you've fucked?

Not that bad, but I like to make fakes of this fine-ass bitch I know who I wanna see take some BBC more than anything.

I don't usually post on these things but I got one. So it's no secret to me that my GF has daddy issues, so while drunk I suggested that she fuck her own dad. She lead me along for about 45mins only to tell me that was the most wrong and disgusting thing she has ever heard and doesn't even know what to say or what to do. This was 2 days ago. I genuinely feel fucked and it's a pretty damn good secret for now.

girls do not keep secrets. she told all her girlfriends and they told all their boyfriends

After googling “Age of consent New York” in a mall food court I let a 17 year old suck my dick in the back of my car. A month or so later I drove up, got a motel room, and took her virginity.

I'm pretty sure that someone knows by now. I'm not sure if I feel more betrayed or disgusted with myself. I don't know how to rectify. I'm truly at a loss.

There’s also a 16 year old in another state who pleads with me to drive down and devirginate her. I’m too scared, though.

Do it

It's a dangerous game. I have given up chatting like that and feel way more secure.

I know. Scares the crap out of me. I only keep doing it because I know I’m the youngest lol of a bunch of old creeps she has this kind of relationship with.

I found her drunk after she had promised her husband she gave up, he was away , I helped her to lay down but was hard to carry her , her blouse came open , I saw some tit , next thing my mind is on what else can I see , lay her in bed , she’s mostly out of it , so I take a few pics , and then braver I have a look further , get to see up her skirt , panties , then I get braver and see her pussy ,
She’s like 50 but still ok , I’m 19 soon

Attached: 2612AB77-8226-41D3-AAB6-28CFCB4620A9.jpg (711x1200, 185K)

I did the same with my daughter's 22 year babysitter. She was easily seduced into doing it. All I had to do was listen to her problems and make her think I cared. I made a move on her while she was crying about her boyfriend not spending enough time with her and not I get two women to fuck.

You’re a fucking creep, user.

That's better....a bit. I have always worry about a parent finding her phone and you are there. Or another creep getting picked up and linked to her. You can remember in jail about how good it was....or maybe get lucky. Teens are dumb and there are too many variables.

moar pics?!

We communicate almost exclusively on Snapchat. I know it wouldn’t surpass scrutiny by the authorities but the fact that the messages disappear keeps prying parents and friends from knowing too much.

Attached: 017ECD37-7FA4-4160-A427-7A59A03A92BF.jpg (1536x2048, 476K)

That is smart. I'm saying from personal experience. You will sleep better at night just walking away. Sometimes it's just not ment to be.

Yeah. I’m trying to get her to come to college in my city. She’ll be legal by then and she swears she’ll be my on-call fuck toy.

Growing up I used to hear my older brother and younger sister fucking in the bedroom above mine late at night. Saw them doing it once on a family trip when I walked up to the cabin from the beach but they didnt notice me looking in. I'm pretty sure they still do it and both cheat on their spouses in the process. They are weirdly close and have suspicious periods of time alone but I think I'm the only one that notices because I know the truth.

Hot milf pussy right there user, please continue

So my friends girlfriend has confessed that they are poly now and 99% sure she is looking to hook up. My friend probably doesn't like that idea. I kinda want to fuck her but not end their relationship.

You should stop and say: "sorry, I'm not that into you" and go without saying anything more, that will fuck up her confidence.

My cousin's do it all the time. Their mom knows about it and doesn't care as long as they don't make a baby.

next time i guess

It's so not right. My sister was pregnant one time and everyone was told she had a miscarriage but I have always thought that there was a chance it was my brothers instead of her husband's and they had it taken care of

> It's so not right. My sister was pregnant one time and everyone was told she had a miscarriage but I have always thought that there was a chance it was my brothers instead of her husband's and they had it taken care of

user, is this you?

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 399K)

Whenever I let out a big sigh or yawn the smell is so overwhelmingly awful because my teeth are so bad.

I don't have any perverted stories, sorry to let you all down.

My gf and I get pictures of our friends, get them tribbed on /b and get off to it

My friend's best friend had a baby with her cousin behind the back of her husband. They had to kill it because it would have devastating to their lives, but she was always in loved him.

I tried to see if I could get my cousin to have sex with me to and she said no what she does with her brother is special and I'm not special enough. I stopped letting them use my video games after that.

I asked my cousin and she just looked at me and said it wouldn't be right.

Been a functioning, closet drug addict for 5 years. I’m married, have a 2 year old and I work a relatively high level management job making about $75k. Not a single person in my life, including my wife, knows that I crush and snort pills in the bathroom twice a day, every single day, like clockwork. Figure as long as I stay away from needles/heroin, I’ll be ok. Until I eventually need to stop. Then I’ll be so fucked that I’ll probably just an hero.

I don't see why most people think its wrong or disgusting to let other family members see you naked. You was born that way why let clothes restrict you.

My girlfriend said that her dad used to shower with her until 8 or 9 and she turned out fine. I'd love to be that kind of dad.

I found out my friend had a cp stash on his pc including pictures of his daughter.

I told him I was curious and he let me fool around with her in exchange for me not reporting him.

What did you do?

I work as a closing manager for a fast food restaurant, we regularly hire high school students for the turn over and since I became manager I have fucked 13 sub 18 year old girls multiple times.

I've showerd with my mom and dad, sister, and niece. We all turnd out fine.

That's cool. Are you both cool about it?

do your friends know?

what did you do to his daughter

what kind of pills?

yeah, and thats why its such fun

nope, just the gf and I. We have a stash

how old was she?

How old?

Until what age? I'm just saying it's hard to find a girl who would be ok with it.

My ex gf has been seen naked by a lot more men than she knows. We had been out drinking one night, and she passed out drunk (a common thing for her). I tried to help her get undressed and into her night clothes, but she kept pushing me off and saying she would do it, so I left her alone, left the light on, and went back downstairs to join my friends who we had been out with that had come back with us. A little later, one of them said he was going to the toilet, so I asked him to check on her while he was upstairs. Over the next 20 or so minutes, all of the guys there had "used the bathroom". If I had to bet, I'd say he text them telling them to go and look. When I went to the loo, I also checked on her and found her on her back, naked. This was a massive turn on for me, so I left her like that, just in case any of the guys that were there hadn't seen her yet.
A few weeks later, we are out again and see a different bunch of my (male) friends, including some I didn't really know very well. Drunk, she invites them all back again, and she again gets wasted and passes out. I do the same as last time, strip her off, and leave her naked on the bed, light on. Again, I "ask" anyone going the toilet to "check" on her. I'm pretty certain all of them did so over the next hour or so. I repeated doing this another 2 or 3 times, so probably somewhere close to 20-25 guys that I know saw her. Some of them were gone for a good while whilst I was downstairs, so I'll never know if any of them ever did anything to her while she was passed out, but I found some of them a bit creepy/shady, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did. (I'd bet that possibly 3-4 of them had their dick in her at some point, however briefly).
She was embarrassed by having small tits, so if she knew that most of my male friends had seen them and she had probably been fucked by several of them, she would be devastated!
She was also fucked by two or three guys while passed out after a night out. Details?

Attached: 0002.jpg (1536x2048, 1.1M)

Did you taste her?

more details and pics

Well she is kinda hot trashy. Like attractive body but real redneck hick. Lived out of a motel for a while selling pills. She apparently has standards.

holy fuck, thats a dream....

Car?

What do you want details about, getting fucked while she was passed out?

Attached: 0006.1.jpg (695x1097, 160K)

I was 13 when my dad passed away. My mom and I rarely shower together anymore. My sister stopped when she was 15 because she had a boyfriend but between boyfriends we did. My niece is 5 so it's up to her.

I'm in my late 20's

Attached: IMG_343.jpg (1280x720, 269K)

> i swear and i am not joking this car crash in Monaco was because of me ; (
youtube.com/watch?v=EJG3Z0A1uW4

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2019340/Hapless-blonde-crashes-250k-Bentley-FOUR-supercars.html

Attached: article-2019340-0D314EAA00000578-408_634x357.jpg (634x357, 72K)

I buy condoms for my 12yo niece

You seem like a cool uncle.

>be 18
>snoop around on mom's phone out of curiosity
>find out she's been fucking our neighbor and cheating on my dad
>get hard from knowing that and jerk off

Should've blackmailed her for sex favors or money.

When I was 17, I dated a 13 year old girl. She was obsessed with me, and was freaky as fuck, We fucked a lot, and sent each other plenty of nudes.

are you worried that you would get her pregnant?

that wouldve been hot as fuck, i mean, it didnt happen too long ago

Did your dad ever find out? Are they still together? Any pics of her? What do you think she'd do if you tried.

I do what I can

Maybe if I was having sex with her

No, he doesn't know a thing. Only my sister and I know. They're still together, although I won't share pics of her. Also, I have no idea. It happened like a year ago.

you spend so much time on here posting this 'secret' it's a wonder you have the time to manage a ff restraurant and fuck kids as well.

I exploit younger coworkers for sex!

Challenger, hemi, no mufflers.

Sucks your sister knows. That puts a damper on your blackmail value and the fantasy of getting sex from your mom knowing you're the only one who knows. If your sister doesn't want them to get a divorce though you could use it to your advantage for favors from her too though.

Although I should say my mom doesn't know that my sister and I know.

Thank you
I was thinking it too , not so experienced myself but , why not learn by looking eh .
Second time I caught her with bottle , she just said shhhhhsss plsssss , I will get in so much trouble , I said you will mrs xxxx , like last time , she refused to hear , but of course showing her the pics got her very embarrassed, but weirdly she just asked if I found her sexy being so much older ( I’m not stupid so I said your much sexier than most girls my age ) I smiled , relax I said I loved seeing you ...

I just could not resist opening those lips to find out how she looked inside

Attached: F2B0FC63-A2A1-45DE-B47A-26F0232B9946.jpg (1536x2048, 386K)

Nice. 5.7 or 6.2? I have a 12 ram with muffler delete. Still has resonators. Get compliments all the time on sound of it. Love the tone but wish it was a little louder. Not sure if headers or a hi-flo catcon would help or be worth the money in a truck though or if I want to spend that kind of money on a crew cab slow(compared to a sports car) truck.

I got handjobs, anal penetration, and a few blowjobs from my younger sister when I was a teen.

>be me, extremely horny and a sexual degenerate 14 year old that jerked off multiple times a day
>have a sister at the time, 11
>I developed some strange fetishes, one was incest so I wasn't opposed to doing that stuff

>convinced her to bend over for me so i can grab her ass, and jerk off to it
>convinced her to give me handjobs and finish me many times while she was naked
>thighfucked her
>i accidentally came in her ass, also first and only time i penetrated

>stopped when I was 16 and she was 13

my frend was asleep drunk and had a nice female lodger and I found her panties and got a boner so used them to whack off into a napkin while my frend was asleep

I hate the Freemasons.

show tits

why? it's literally an old white people club, at least at the local level

Shot a man in reno, just to watch him die.

I used to suck on my Mum's dirty panties when I was a teenager

I WAS THE WHITE CHAPEL MURDERER!

I stole my friends sisters panties when she was 14 and sniffed them until I blew my load.

A older heavier man had me suck him, lick his balls, feet, armpits, and nipples, them let him finger and fuck me.

He was small, and couldn't stay hard. It was a generally lame experience. And not one I'm likely to tell anyone about.

You bastard!

An old white people club that is overly secretive to the point where they can easily be blamed.

I was Jack of Jumps

Im 18 and have a gf but i love acting like a cum slut to anons on wickr

That's nothing, I'm fucking my niece without condoms.

She went out with her friend, and the friend pulled a guy. He invited them both back to his (probably hoping for a threesome). My ex was apparently really wasted when they left the club, and had one more when they got to his house, before passing out completely on the sofa. Her friend slept with the guy, and left just after, telling me the next day she had to "sort out a problem with her sister". She said that when she went, my ex was completely out of it, and wouldn't wake up, so since there was only her and the guy she had just slept with there, she was ok. Following morning, I get a drunken call from her, asking me to pick her up, and after finally working out where she was, I fetch her. In the car, she drunkenly tells me about how she was when she woke up before falling asleep again. According to her, when she woke up, her dress was bunched up around her wait, thong was around one ankle, her other leg wasn't in it at all, leaving her completely exposed from the waist down. She was slumped down on the sofa so her ass/pussy were at the very edge, legs spread open with a cushion on the floor between them, and 2 random guys in the room. One sat in a chair opposite her, "asleep" with his head facing her, and the other "asleep" next to her with a hand on her pussy, a finger between her pussy lips but not inside her. Neither of them were the guy who's house it was, so there was at least 3 guys in the house at that point.
I would pretty much guarantee all three of them fucked her whilst she was passed out, I would just love to know what they did. Did one do her mouth while another was in her pussy? Did any of them attempt (or possibly even succeed) to fuck the ass she would never let me fuck?
I regularly jerk off imagining what those guys did to her that night, and also if any of the guys that I let see her naked ever did anything to her. I'd bet money that several of them took the chance, however briefly.

Attached: 0134.1.jpg (673x1000, 150K)

Attached: 5702e748b042261278c57d1bea79f4e96ab916131142a58fc1073209b6c7b400.jpg (554x647, 90K)

Attached: nsr.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

How old?

>uncle dies
>have to fly over to fucking nowhere, Nevada
>meet 2nd cousins who I’ve never met
>2 of them are hot af and around the same age as me
>will probably never see them again
>later jack off thinking of them
I mean, they’re second cousins so it’s not AS weird, but I still feel fucked up.

Attached: C695175C-1347-42AD-A256-6BA4A6A88E4A.jpg (236x282, 22K)

My wife is fucking a 19 year old neighbor boy. She told me she started babysitting him when he was 12 and she was 17. she said he had a huge boner and pulled his pants down to show her. She sucked him off and let him touch her. She says he didnt start fucking her until he was 18 but i dont believe her on that.

Attached: wife.jpg (375x631, 84K)

So I'm pretty sure my side chick is trying to get pregnant and steal me from my GF....and I'm letting it happen.

That's kinda hot...does she fuck around often.

Same here

I've also done it with my aunts and both grandmothers

I fucked my babysitters son.

Join the club. We meet at all the bars in the world after work.

They fuck once or twice a week. we have DPed her a couple times. he has a huge cock. She says it was already huge when he was 12. She took this pic in our house and sent it to her sister

Attached: s pic.jpg (354x235, 30K)

I’ve got the 2010 6.1. It sounds amazing. I cannot tell you how often people in cars that cost three times as much need to show off their turbos to me.

I'd still do it if I had the chance...

Lucky gal. You have a good whore.

To be honest still do time from time if im a a family members,and have a chance

My GF has a hard limit on younger guys. She prefers them twice as old as her. I really want to see her ruin some horny kid.

It's rare that i'm ever in a situation these days where I can go panty hunting :/

Make sure you slit her throat afterwards like that dude did to Bianca.

(Pic: Bianca's feet.)

Attached: 1564501371968.jpg (375x500, 24K)

will answer any questions about it

She likes being able to boss around the young dude.
I wish i had a hot cheerleader blowing me when i was 12.
here she is blowing him

Attached: 111.jpg (768x542, 88K)

I wish I had a cougar to molest me and shower me with gifts
:( Only faggots offer me shit
I've never had a female just shower me with offers but I've had a bunch of faggots do which sucks

You are a lucky guy, do she fuck other guys as well?

My ex girlfriend fucked the people she was baby sitting for awhile back. Not even kidding I’m pretty sure she got spitroasted by em. I broke up with her but I still fuck her every now and then. Thinking about her doing it is pretty hot but I couldn’t date her after I figured it out. She asked me a while after we broke up if I’d arrange a gang bang on her, still not sure if I want to

I wouldn't
I'd eat the booty in less than a second no questions asked
I guess I'd fuck my cousin if I had to, if given the opportunity but she's so sweet it's almost as if nah
Doesn't help I have fag tendencies which I hate so I guess I can't really see her as a fuck toy

Same....I did find a few cougars in my day, but only short term stuff. I wish I was 21 again.

I pushed over and slapped a teenage chick that had just used an atm and stole her money, I didn't need the money, it wasn't planned, I didn't know I was going to do it until I did it, the story made the local newspaper, I haven't done anything like that since.

Attached: 1416337500222.jpg (3136x4333, 1.42M)

I feel your pain. I was lucky to find a chick who is ok with me sleeping around too. I frankly don't care if she fucks other dudes...I just want to play around myself and not worry. It took me maybe years to figure all that out

That one Oklahoma kid who killed his family did what I used to fantasize about as a kid
I'm the one that has death wished upon him now because I'm a POS (not something to be proud of)
Never done that
I've sniffed panties (including mum's) but never suck
Also worn panties before
Faggot
Faggot unless you're a female then eh, just another shitty experience
I'm almost always the shitty sex experience
Spam
I fell into a burning ring of fire
(Not related to Johnny cash)
Pol tier
Nice
Greentexts?
Noice
I would too
I deleted my mom's nudes from my phone cause they weren't hot
Either spam or true cause this guy is always here
I don't either
It's just nudity

gfs daughter has taken to walking around the apartment in her underwear when her mom isn't around

Greentext????
I'm 18 right now and fuck traps on the side so I'm on Grindr and dudes always want some dick/booty but I'm not into that
I don't want that and honestly, I'm semi tired of it
I WANT A FEMALE COUGAR NOT SOME FAGGOT

Attached: 1439050132351.png (633x758, 293K)

I know my GFs daughter has listen or watched us have sex. Every time I try to push the limit of what I can get away with.

why?

Fuck her
Walk around in your briefs and act like you didn't know she was there or something
No homo but have a hard on too

Umm..get if grindr. I used AFF back in the day, you can also check out hotwife stuff now too which didn't exist back in the day. It's tough because chicks mostly like older guys and you are a pup. Just be confident, tell them you don't like girls your own age, tell them you like a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid of saying it.

I like the idea of her rubbing her kitty outside the bedroom door as I make a sister in her mom.

yeah, didn't know she got home once. had the gf tied to the bed and blindfolded. she stood in the hallway and watched. wasn't sure what to do.

Was 13. Found mother's dildo. Fuck my ass with it for next years. Always put it back on place.

She likes me and trusts me, I want to see an internet history, spy on her phone, or read a diary before I go too crazy.

That's what I want, but I want her to come back again later and more curious.

Or mocking your attempts, she knows she's more desirable than her momma.

Aff? Hotwife stuff?
I'm a dunce so I fuck things up so I'd have to get over myself
Yeah, females always want the best but fuck those
I'm looking for the cougar who wants to molest a boy younger than her who'll give me some money

What else?
How many cougars you bag in your 20's?

I'm a virgin at at this late in the game I'm more worried of an embarrassing time then actually going out and banging

she watched for a while.
couldn't stop and have the gf wonder what happened.
she's never edgy when mom is home but mom is a nurse so...

My ex and I took her friend's virginity while her boyfriend (and my friend) was passed out in the same room. I'm sure she had sucked dick and done butt stuff beforehand, because that's what all the good Christian girls did, but she was definitely still a vaginal virgin.
They got married really soon after and I think have like 6 kids now, so I think I awoke the slut inside of her that night.

In a way she is...but I'm not going to ruin my sweet gig over messing with her.

Maybe try to "bond" with her like some teenage drunk truth or dare
Idk how but that's what I'm thinking
Maybe try to drink with her

and here you are.. on Yea Forums.

"Christian"

Dont be disgusted with yourself. You dont get to pick your fetishes. Also, daddy daughter fantasy is actually really common fantasy.

After my step-daughter (14) and I got stoned, she said she got hot and took off her shirt with just her bra. SHe just hanging out and complains it's hot still. I laughed and said, "well remove your bra too then"

She said, "you want me to?"

Me, dumbfounded, "well I'll be able to easily see your tits (was semi-dark but plenty of light still)"

Her: "I don't care, do you want me to or not?"

Me, "well, yeah"

So she took it off and I got to view her tits.

She caught me playing with myself and said "i see what you're doing"

I tried to play dumb, "I dont' know what you mean"

Her: "I can see you doing it" (my pants were still on though)

Me, more stoned and brave and horny now, "well I am horny, I'll watch porn when we get home, you can join me"

her, "really?"

me, "yeah"

So we drive home but in the driveway she balked (maybe stoned paranoid by now) and said she was tired and goign to bed instead

About half hour later we both end up in kitchen eating but talking about normal things and neither brought it up.

I want to see if she'll do it again, anons

Adult Friend Finder it's a hookup swinging site. And check out Hotwiferequests on reddit. Basically dudes loaning out their wives to young studs.

I'd say 10 to 15. Some cheating wives, some swingers, some newly single older ladies looking to get worshipped.

Found my mum on xhamster. Jerk off to it every now and then

I want to fuck a psychic
I don't know where to start despite all these options (internet)

A woman who can tell me the future and all that bs
A psychic that isn't dramatic and doesn't act like a female but not like a Dyke
Y'all feel?

I'm thinking of treating her like an adult when her mom treats her like a kid. Basically reward her for being grown up. Let her get away with more...catch me looking. But I need her phone history or some diary crap so I can see if I am barking up the right tree.

I killed a black man at random when i was 16 with an extendable nightstick. Niggers used to beat me in school, i seen the way he was dressed and the way he walked and decided to kill him in a fit of rage. It was on the news 2 days later, turns out he had a warrant for stabbing his brother, the lord put him in front of me and used me as a vessel to punish this man, this i know.

P.S this is a fictional story, im practicing writing violent crime novels.

Here is the thing, she is into older dudes and a little roleplay here and there. I just suggested that she go all the way. She basically said that it's ok to pretend but the real thing is disgusting. I think I just blurred fantasy and reality.

Kik ?

Show us then

Hey you're like me then:

Try to get her stoned user, I had forgot to add to my story that she admitted that getting stoned makes her horny, too.

My problem is....I don't know if she has any interest. Like that's kinda a big deal for me. It's the difference between her hating me and going to jail....and her attracted to the idea of connecting with me.

I just found out I'm rude
I honestly don't care
I'm primitive in my thinking
If you want sex just say it
Idk how to initiate sex cause I mean we're almost there
What's the deal
Let's just fuck and get it over with
I'm hella rude man and that won't get me far

>Show us then
xhamster.com/videos/cherie-doggy-in-leeds-wortley-11698331

Yeah, welcome to America. 'Good Christian Girls' are taught that only abstinence works, but they're still hormonal as all fuck and want to get dicked, so they take it in the ass or do other stuff. Look up "Soaking".
Turns out that after a couple of wine coolers and watching your friend and her date get frisky you'll throw those "Christian values" straight out the fucking window.

Back in high school when I was 14 there was a girl Lisa and I wanted to fuck her but never had a chance to so I was wanking to her everyday and few times I wiped cum in her hair secretly

Well abstinence does work in theory to prevent pregnancies
100 percent of the time
But that's not life
I guess going gay is a good next

Hehe "Christian"

If she's walking around in just underwear when her mom isn't around, then she fucking likes you and at the very least is teasing you.

Offer her a girly drink (like Mike's Hard Lemonade, the red flavor is probably "safer" for a good taste that she'll like)

Or offer her some pulls from your bong

Take it *SLOW*. Shit I think I'm moving too fast.

My step-daughter is overweight and embarrassed of her body, so I have a steep slope to climb. I'll just ride the toplessness for a while (if it lasts)

I offered to take her camping. She has a friend, too, cute as fuck, whom I think I could get topless.

Step-daughter is open to camping. She asked, "what will we do?" Probably and open-ended question, but I didn't take the bait, instead I just said, "be stoned the whole time"

Hopefully she's smart enough to come up with the answer on her own.

Remember girls don't want to appear easy, but at the same time you can't just up and demand nudity off the bat. Play the long game. Make her think it's her idea, then your chances of getting in trouble go *WAY* way down, unless someone walks in on you fucking her of course

Opiates

I don't believe you user

I don't have time for that retarded shit
Not the guy you're replying too
I'd rather just work and fuck a hooker
No bullshit and what can they throw me in jail for?
Definitely not the "pedo" section of jail
Fuck women, I'd rather fuxk z hooker

That's it...she is a bit of a chunker with low self esteem. I want to give her the attention that boys wont give her till late. But she has not gave any indication of sexuality... so I don't want to push

>I don't believe you user

Nar it's true sadly. Her ex is posting the video kind of like a revenge thing. But yeah 100% legit

She's feeling you out, too. The whole underwear thing is a good first start.

Start by asking her about her day, and cute boys. Never rat her out to her mom for anything now. You must be her confidante above all else.

Start with a hard lemonade. Tell her it's hot in case she needs to get more comfortable. Encourage the lack of clothes without sounding desperate. Play it off, be playful

In theory it does, but I honestly cannot stress how dumb our sex ed was. It was basically:
>Condoms fail 70% of the time
>Birth control pills will make you more emotional and ruin your relationships
>If you have sex you will get pregnant and then you have to get married
>The only thing that works is NO SEX EVER!
I went to a super fancy, majority middle class white high school, and we had considerably more toddlers in the daycare than the lowerclass Hispanic schools did.

Suboxone clinic... NOW. Needle or pills don't make a difference. Withdrawal is a bitch. It's a trap.

Sigh okay here we go. I cant tell anyone else this so I may as well use this to let it out bc I'm slowly dying inside.
My issue is that my wife's biggest BIGGEST fetish is both of us sucking strangers' dicks together through glory holes.
I want to fucking kill myself after i think about it and the only reason i do it is bc nothing else gets her off more, she cums the whole time. She fucking craves that shit.
Anyway, that's my secret. AMA.

I'm 53 years old and I've been actively fucking a 8 year old and her 11 year old sister for over a year now.

How

greentext that shit now or get out and never return

This place is sad

>Condoms fail 70% of the time
Wrong
They fail all the time
>Bc ruin relationships
True
>Only thing that works is no sex
True

Shitposting and pulling your leg
Damn
That's some shitty sex Ed
I went to a semi good highschool
It had Asians, few whites, but more nig nogs and spics than anything else
I didn't even receive any sex Ed
Only thing I remember is that a teacher sold condoms for a quarter a pop and that was it

Looking back I should've tried to breed this THICK Hispanic female
Oh my God
Yeah she was sort of fat but there was something about this bitch that screamed dirty
I would've eaten that fat pussy for days man
She was fat/thick so her ass was SO fat oh God

full on penetration after about 5 months of playing. I live in Brazil , I purchased them from their mother for 500$ usd for a year.

That's kinda sad. I have equally dangerous fetishes and know what it's like to hit a limit. You might want to tell her the truth...maybe you can get a compromise. Maybe she can find a buddy to go with her.

Is Brazil the new Thailand for buying underaged girls?

How poor is the mother?

If that's legit then sorry to hear

But moar ?

Really ?

youtube.com/watch?v=nJjwK__S9CU
This song makes me horny

Attached: 1560720839379s.jpg (125x93, 3K)

He is a dude bro

Attached: IMG_0368.jpg (541x417, 33K)

Oh god fuck it. I have never told a single soul about this but I think of it all the time. This is 100% my darkest secret.

I raped my girlfriend in high school. My parents were abusing me, she was seemingly 'nice' but was taking advantage of me in lots of ways, and she was talking with another guy behind my back. She kept promising me sex but never delivering. She was a short tiny white girl, glasses, long chocolate brown hair, slim, smart and brainy. I kind of loved her but hated her and myself at the same time.

I gave her free rides everywhere. I stopped the car out in a rural area late at night because she was stringing me along again, and I told her to let me feel her chest. She said no even though she was leading me on just before that, I got frustrated and grabbed at her chest anyway, she flung my hand away like actually being touched by me was disgusting and I just snapped. I just had one of those flashes of anger and decided to let the anger stay. I was already suicidal so what does it even matter?

I was literally twice her size and into lifting, her arms were like twigs. I grabbed her arms and pinned them to her sides, pushed her back against the seat with all my strength and just told her that I was going to rape her. She said my name and I didn't say or do anything, she tried talking to me again and my anger just came up out of nowhere hugely, I was out of control at this point. I screamed in her face to shut the fuck up and she started crying. I put my hands all over her, took off her shirt. I told her to take off her jeans, she didn't want to, I said I'd break her jaw if she didn't and honestly I meant it. Once she was naked I had no problem staying hard even though I was nervous as fuck. I told her to get in the backseat and just did everything to her she ever promised me and everything I'd ever wanted. Every position I could think of going right down the list, then I just got on top and thrusted until I was satisfied.

Post wkr

I fucked my wife's 30F sister when she was drunk. she's married with 36 J/K tits and she's never brought it up if she remembers

any fallout?

I came inside and we got dressed. She started speaking to me again on the way back to drop her off.

She just said "You raped me. user you raped me."

And I just, had no idea what to say. Yeah I did. I told her I was so depressed I didn't want to live. I just lost control. I told her I was sorry. She was a virgin. What could I even say? I told her I knew she was talking to Charles behind my back, I knew she was playing me and I couldn't take it. I told her I might kill myself that night and some other things. I dropped her off and she didn't say a word to anyone. We stopped speaking. I'm even still friends with her on Facebook. I think sometimes that I should apologize.

Damn Yea Forums.

in case you're still here, good luck user

I gotta leave

None other than that we never spoke again for the most part.

do you fap to the memory? what were the ages at the time?

Way to admit to rape online. Hope you're using NordVPN with up to 70% off your first three months using promo code: RAPIST

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>If that's legit then sorry to hear
>But moar ?

There's a few pictures on there. He used to have a full account but it got deleted. I'm sure if someone googled "Cherie wortley Leeds XXX" they could find it

alpha.

Too late for that.

friend asked me to make a trib collage of her

why didn't you post it

Is that her user ?

Attached: pic_8_big.jpg (1200x899, 167K)

I'm gathering tribs of her still. Need more

You should ask her for a second chance...a date.

I do. Even at the time I was just thinking what the hell? I'm enjoying this. I might go to prison for the rest of my life after so whatever. It felt great and I loved it, and she kind of had it coming too so yeah. She was like, 16? I was 17. It's maybe my most fap worthy memory.

It's been years. I honestly don't think at all she's going to talk about it. She probably pretends it didn't happen. I was terrified for a while obviously but I think I'm in the clear.

I'm pretty sure I got a girl pregnant at an anime con, but she got an abortion and doesn't know who I am so it all works out.

Wow. I'm sure that would go poorly. Who even knows? I'm kind of fit and successful now, she might even say yes.

But seriously that would push her to tell someone so I can't risk it for the lulz

>It's been years
Have you watched the news at all in the last couple years? I wouldn't post shit like you did online.

I'm a dude
I do gay things
If it were up to me I wouldn't be gay but I guess I was born this way or something even though I know it's untrue no matter what people tell me
Took a shower two days ago
The showerhead is strong
I spread my ass cheeks and let the water hit my ass to clean my ass
It feels good and I jerk off
It's gay
Damn man
Fuck being gay

You will probably get #metooed anyway. Bitches are crazy, I get she has rape fantasies because of it.

Death can not come to you quick enough

You're bi and nobody fucking cares anymore. I've never been with a guy irl, but I look at gay shit online all the time. big dicks and balls are hot. its nothing to be frustrated about.

It's gay tho
It don't matter
It's gay
IDC if it's 2019 or if it's 2028
It's gay and it isn't normal
No matter how hard who ever the fuck is slowly introducing this shit into every facet of life (sounds crazy, I know) this shit will never be normal
I'm gay enough to be gay, but not gay enough to think it's okay and I'm torn between being normal and wrong
I'm conflicted and torn between normality and wrong

whatever dude. sounds like you have a ton of inner conflict you need to resolve while you're in the shower getting off with the water blasting up your tight ass.

Don't
I apologized for scummy acts and shit went south
I'm a POS but I won't kill myself

user, she was using you the whole time.
Look back in hindsight and you were never her option
That rejection of trying to touch her (as if you were the most disgusting thing in the world) not only stems from you "forcing" but because she never wanted you to begin with

Shaman

On vacation. The other night I jerked off in the jacuzzi while two 13 year old girls sat in there too. They both were on their phones and not paying attention, the bubbles covered my cock being out. I look right at one of them when I came. It was hot. Hopefully can do it again another night.

Being gay is never going to be okay
Doing something≠the action done is justified: Rape
Homosexuality isn't okay
And I know that to be true even if I do it

You're on Yea Forums. You're already not normal.
Just embrace it you idiot.

both of my long term girlfriends are annoyed with me for different reasons so i'm ghosting them for a few days so I can drink to excess and work on my car.

I fucked my dad’s wife before they were married. He would die if he found out.

I jerked off to my parents fucking before

Nah
I'm a weirdo but being a weirdo, being gay, being rude is wrong
That's how it goes man

They knew, they were filming you on their phones. You have a day or two at most to put your affairs in order before the authorities contact you

How old are you?

At university I found out that one of the grad students was acting indecently with some of the students in his class, so I blackmailed him into being my bitch.
I'm not even that gay, a little bi maybe, but man did it feel good to have that much power over him. Plus he was definitely a twink, which helped.

I like to be tied up, spanked, paddled, whipped and caned, following by him taking turns on my ass and my mouth.

What did you make him do?

I fucked a hooker and my gf loves it (she's not the hooker)

Did she watch?
What did you do to the hooker?

Once at a party, my hot female friend got really drunk and cried hysterically while giving me a huge hug. Them tits against me combined with the tears and breathing literally made me cream my pants. It was amazing. 10/10 that's how I discovered I have a fetish for women being sad

Yes. Comforting crying women makes me hard as fuck. I get you bro.

Blackmailed a girl into sending me lots of pics and videos, also made her "perform" for me on webcam, made her do a lot of stuff for about 2 or 3 years I still fap to what I saved, i've been trying to get more from her but she just wont listen to me anymore :(

Attached: 100_0941.jpg (1536x2048, 997K)

Ever make her piss?

I really miss her

Attached: 106_0311.jpg (2250x3000, 524K)

blackmail porn is best porn: thisvid.com/videos/slutty-teen-brunette-does-it-all/2/

What's your kik user ?

Not into watersports and scat so i didnt asked her to do that

she didn't. We're in a long distance relationship so we keep things a bit open. She wants me to fuck hookers more often.

Just normal sex I suppose. Paid her the price without negotiating, got naked, went to her bed where she started to give me a blowjob after she put a condom on my dick with her mouth. Then I fucked her after. She seemed like a nice hooker. I've been with several and they're not all this nice

Yeah. No pounding the hooker in the her ass?

my mom got blacked by some nigs around my age

Yeah I know about that some of them aren't even trying

Mayerman21

I fucked my two year old daughter’s mom.

Attached: 094B2930-B5BB-464F-8E54-0A15A6842B66.gif (480x270, 926K)

She hated it i Know

Attached: 106_0646.jpg (600x450, 49K)

i feel like sometimes just offing myself because theirs really no point in continuing after collage.
>cant find a job related to my field
>dont really talk to girls much, seems like a waste of time anyway
>work is shit pay and i work my ass off every day yet apparently its not even enough.

life sucks, i fucking love sleeping and i wouldn't mind being put at rest forever.

It would put me even at better ease if i wont a lottery, i would make all my friends rich and off myself, no one would have to worry really.

Attached: Renge (22).png (634x822, 565K)

I started out really simply, with just having him suck my dick like twice in a week. Then I came to realize that he was probably a sexual deviant since he was clearly doing like grinding and adjusting the second time, so even though he had a look on his face like he hated it I knew I could push further.
So I told him I was going to do to him what he did to the girls, and fucked his ass while bending him over the desk in his tiny little grad student office. Given that he came from it, I had a little hunch that he loved it. And then I kicked it up to high gear where I had him invite me to his apartment for a 'study session', where I had him dirty talk all the shit he did wrong and how he was definitely going to get kicked out if someone found out, so he better be a good girl and treat his master right. I considered having him dress up like a girl or something, but I didn't want to spend any of my money and he was a grad student so he had no money.

And then I got bored and cut him loose.

But had no choice

Attached: 106_0655.jpg (600x450, 56K)

So, you fucked your ex/GF/wife/one night stand?

I analy raped my HS girlfriend and got away with it

How comes

He was invisible at the time

You're a faggot
This applies to all the fucking faggots in this thread as well

Attached: faggot.jpg (762x785, 193K)

Did you two stay together afterwards?
How young was she?

Both 17, we stayed together for a month until she snapped and moved to another school

Oh gee ya think? Damn thanks for your insight, nerd.

>Both 17, we stayed together for a month until she snapped and moved to another school
How'd she snap? Was it some retarded "mental/nervous breakdown"?

How'd it feel? Was the slut tight?
How does it feel to rape somebody? Did it feel good for you?

When you say snap... Do you mean she pulled a knife on you type snap or she just kicked you in the balls and ran away type snap?

Not the OP who raped his HS gf, but I raped my ex after we broke up. It was... the power and control over another person was intoxicating. It compares to nothing else, the surge of adrenaline as you force another being to do whatever you want.

My girls cunt was always tight, but I'd never gotten in her ass before. I tried without lube, but she was too goddamn tight I had to use a bunch of lotion to get in. The screams and begging me to stop followed by the eventual giving up and just taking it made me cum hard.

I was in the middle of a Daisy Chain with a guy and his wife.
I told my friends that I just had sex with the wife.

Wife's daughter is cheating on her husband with their daughter's friends dad. Been going on for couple years now. They all have hung out after games and shit such a piece of shit she is

what is a "daisy chain"? Is that like a "lucky pierre"?

Pulled me aside after school, screamed at me for 15 min about how I raped her, the week afterwards she transferred schools and I never heard from her again

oh cool. hey you should try that on me sometime, I like to carry a gun. a lot of girls do nowadays, its pretty funny haha

Finally giving my wife what she wants. Please Yea Forums. Degrade me like the little bitch I am, call and tell me how I can be your perfect little girl. Text and and tell me what a pathetic cuck loser I am. Anyone near 308 or 402 area code, would love to let your stories become a reality.

Attached: 20190730_161648.jpg (540x266, 34K)

>Implying you're hot enough to get raped

fuck what did the OP originally say, i want to know now.

Yeah same thing.

fuck off mass replier

Fuck you faggot
I was just giving my opinions on things
Suck a dick and die

Start weening yourself off man, make it 1 and a half pills daily, then half a pill twice daily

What things do you remember?
I think she was using you throughout the whole ordeal and never cared at all tbh but that's just me

I have access to a large quantity of methylphenidate pills that aren't mine and I love crushing one and snorting it. It gets me really high and horny, and I'll fap for 6 hours. Combined with weed it's incredible.

Tells me I can’t send a text to this number. Anyone else try?

I’ll help her
, also fellow NY guy HMU on Kik : niknamae

This is hot as fuck. Do you have Kik? If so, Kik me at LittleHooptie or let me know a way to message you privately. Thanks.

I shot Bin Laden

Before he died of kidney failure in 1998?

HMU on Kik or snap

Snap is fwben

It went fine for me

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-145104.png (720x1440, 46K)

I post in threads that are past bump limit

Oh my moarrrr please moarrrr

Actually it's a landline

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-145315.png (720x1440, 90K)

i want to fuck my sister and cum deep in her pussy

What's your Kik user

Kik me at LittleHooptie and let's discuss this. I have an idea. Or let me know a way to message you privately.

Pics or gtfo!

Waaaahhhh I'm sad so I'm going to do whatever I want.
You're a fucking bitch. Why don't you put your shotgun where your mouth is.

Yeah I agree on that fag