How you holding up /b?

How you holding up /b?

Attached: 1563753626308.png (840x854, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0BLNcEIroFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: wat.gif (240x220, 1.87M)

Attached: 3A216B00-3492-4F44-AEB4-18E8638EABAD.jpg (720x692, 119K)

same as always to be honest with you having a coffee and watching some youtube, we had an accident here at the gas station some guy crashed into the back end of a van with a motorcycle thought that was wild

Good. Running through about 5 threads and 4 boards shitposting. Annoying anyone and everyone I can. Gonna head to bed soon though

Go to bed mossad

kinda shitty I think I'm going to run out of food in my house by tomorrow - and I'm not getting paid until Friday. But the rent will be due tomorrow, my utility bills are overdue, and I just ran out of fucking coffee this morning. I live with family but they're fucking irresponsible imbeciles; all of them.

idk man turning gay because of the shit that gets posted

youtube.com/watch?v=0BLNcEIroFI

Attached: FPSPMZWNLQUNYJUWUKMNRVGZV3Y5OHCI.jpg (300x320, 30K)

pure agony

Attached: 1563184646497.jpg (840x630, 64K)

Ugh. Wish I wasn't born in Balkan aka "the shithole"

ive been doing badly at the game im competing in lately, and theres a big tourney coming up. im also high and anxious.

Picture sums up how I feel after getting out of class. The next week and a half is going to be hell.

whats so bad about it?

get through it & enjoy yourself afterwards

any friends / relatives / someone you know that could help out? hell even an aid organization?

YuGioh can be rough eh?

pretty good guess. hearthstone. yes competing can be rough if you are anxious by nature, and the prize money can be life changing.

you're not going to win, why are you anxious?

i dont think im below the average participant, and luck can always swing in your favor. the ev of the turney is only 2k but first prize is 100k and damn i could use it.

if you're above average and everything else is up to luck alone, why are you anxious? it's not like you can do anything to help yourself apart from, I don't know, not getting fucking high.

got some financial problems but you're aiming to solve it through this?
oof

Crooked people everywhere, low wages, being unrecognized...

nah man i dont really have problems i scrape buy. all the earnings would go towards hedonistic pursuits but theres also the winning it aspect. ive won tourneys before and it feels good.

>being unrecognized
your wide volume of work being dismissed user?

If you've won some before, channel that mindset for the upcoming one. Remember that feeling and use it.

possible to move out to another well-developed area? maybe start a better life there?

I'm so fucking isolated since such along time that it's not even a problem anymore.

soooo no problem then?

feeling constantly like shit makes it more or less ok. you can't remember it being different so it's fine. i guess it's like that being forever in jail.

I know how you feel user

About as well as one of those rolls of measuring tape. I know I'll collapse if I got to far out, and I'm ready as hell to wind back down into nothing

Attached: 1563152948896.jpg (391x394, 24K)

Rather having a college in med field and not landing a job in it for year and half
Been thinking about that, and it's so unnecessarily complicated

I know that feel. look for a modern board games group on meetup. I know it's hard but just go and they'll teach you some games.

Doing well I guess other then mentally. I paid off all my debt other than 3,000 i have to pay off in a year.
I'm just lost on finding what makes me happy or what to even strive for. I've been wanting to go to a psychologist due to me not feeling any enjoyment or satisfaction from almost anything. Even moments and movies that I know for sure I enjoy, I end up feeling nothing. I feel lonely and shitty around people, and lonely and shitty away from them.
In a nutshell, nothing makes me happy or satisfied and I don't know why

I've been consistently sad since about 13 (27 now), shit sucks. Anything can set me off into a depression, often think of ending it but I can't do that to my loved ones. Just have to get up and pretend everything is fine. I know I sound like a fag but Jesus it gets draining being constantly stressed and depressed. Been on medication and shit but I don't think it makes a difference.

congrats user, you're an adult. that's how it feels.

Have you tried exercising? Know it sounds weird but it really does work. You don't need to go to a gym or whatever, just jog around a park is fine.

Psychologists rarely work user. Maybe try something new? Something you think you wouldn't enjoy.

maybe i could try this. thanks for the recommendation.

hate to admit it but it's true. Loved ones die, friends disconnect and responsibilities won't stop. It all depends on how you handle it.

That's usually what I get told honestly. Shit only makes it more depressing.

this is not wrong. one of the few if not the only thing I'm enjoying is bicycling. just driving out of the city into some woods and seas is great. i can do this for hours until my ass is killing me.

GP recommended that as well recently so I'll have to give it another go. Used to go to the gym but like most things I made excuses to get out of it. I gonna have to find some motivation to get out there again

I was thinking of just getting really into electric guitar and just mess around with amps and guitar pedals, and also try to join a group of people so I don't isolate as much.

Sounds cool user. Hope you'll start soon.

shitty last couple of weeks..had my eye on a girl at work and she flaked and last i heard she is with some guy whos got her on pills..which makes me kind of glad it didnt work out..and a job i really wanted feel through, but it at least feels good to try and climb up...

Going to the gym tends to have a lot of thought behind it. Just get some light exercise gear and start simple, you can try the gym once you get the groove.

everyday is a challenge, but my meds are helping. so does weed. not to mention moving 5 states away from the cunt of an abusive ex who ruined my life.

Girls aren't the gateway to be happy, god knows I tried. Better to persue on a skill that would help in the long run.

Bad. I took a pay cut to work at a company whose mission I believed in 3 years ago and the leadership had me all sorts of gaslighted and fucked up mentally ever since. For a while now I’ve been believing I’m terrible at basically everything and I managed just barely to come up for air and see my worth but now I’m struggling with not being pulled back down and what to do with myself.

Starting fresh, nice. Hope you'll find more stability later on.

Could you consider finding another job? If the company doesn't work out as you'd expected, it's totally fine to move into another.

well, im starting a new college and hopefully getting a degree in computer science. im supposed to be going to talk to financial aid but here i am.

Well I woke up, today...

I try to push the dark thoughts out of my mind and enjoy the good things in my life, then I go about my day.

You?

What a spectacular train wreck...

>degree in computer science
Good choice, been seeing a lot of careers branching from that school.

Reschedule the financial aid meetup, it's important and you should at least talk to them.

I’m looking and theres lots of ok jobs that pay even less than what I’m making now but nothing that will help me be a better provider for my family. I’m thinking about getting 2 jobs but IDK I’m sort of needed to share the load with my son.

Thinking about maybe doing uber in the evenings and finding a new primary job too. That seems ok. I’m so full of self doubt still. I feel like such a pussy for getting what appears to be PTSD from a shitty job.

that's basically everyone in here, no shame in that.

nah, i still plan on going today. I just need to work up to energy to leave my computer.

Attached: me.png (1680x714, 1.65M)

>doing uber in the evenings and finding a new primary job too
that's one way, but make sure its safe and secure career, since you have a family and all.

>getting what appears to be PTSD from a shitty job
It's not exactly PTSD, just some anxiety. Had it a few times when I worked at my previous job. Moved on to another company and it didn't bother as much. It's mostly the environment that's playing in your head.

glad to know.
now scoot.

Not to be overly /pol/ but I just feel like western civil action is dying. I feel like John Marston in Red Dead Redemption. Everything I know about my way of life is going extinct and I’m trying to build a family where my children will face a gravely uncertain future...

It’s like, how do you live with that?

Will do fam. i will be back.

best of luck

Civilization is a cycle. Raise your kids to become leaders when the next cycle begins. This one is about to end.

I will try, user. I will try...

You don't have control over that and it's not your burden to carry.
What you can do is your best at providing your family and their future. The rest is unfortunately up to fate.

>gas station
hola

Hats my plan, actually. I’m learning as much as I can about off grid shit so that I can at least teach my kids how to hunt something. The more I look the worse it all seems. I ended up just getting rid of cable all together last spring. Not having the media in my ear all the time has actually been kind of wonderful...

shit that sounds cool.
Real-world knowledge is always useful and hopefully the times spent with your kids will help you bond. Young parents don't do these stuff anymore, hence a lot of asshole kids.

Thanks man

Young parents don’t do a lot anymore. I will raise my children as I was raised. Corporal punishment is implied. Lol.

Corporal punishment is good when applied correctly. The world could use some tough love nowadays..

moved away from home, began new job. Friends are quite distant and GF is unavailable. Only social interaction i get now is at work and when i get home i sit here. Could be worse

>Could be worse
Yep, someone out there is definitely having it worse than most of us. It's just another day in paradise.

Also, make new closer friends if you want to.

Goodbye and good luck to all