What's your favourite thing about President Donald J. Trump

What's your favourite thing about President Donald J. Trump.

Attached: 529277A3-48A3-434A-A692-AF6D543579C8-7248-00000BB76981B49D.jpg (766x960, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Yea
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1564509138159.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1564510919365.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/
youtu.be/nRWdWpgDHDA
forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2019/03/20/trump-has-now-shifted-13m-of-campaign-donor-money-into-his-business/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're not even american though.

I will be soon tho

The fact that I have made many friends through The_Donald subreddit. It has brought the United States closer together and lots of my college friends have started to post on there too. Posting on there has increased my upvote score to over 90k.

that's pretty cool user. that's pretty cool indeed. great job. you'd make a good business man

His Tweets.

nice try adolf. come back. we need u

Attached: bye god.gif (245x190, 1.97M)

His daughter
>giggity

Attached: glenn-quagmire-family-guy-23.1.jpg (210x240, 20K)

He poorer then me.

Great role model for his autists

dual uk.
not Germany
not Russia
not any god damn leftists conspiracy country.

she is a good woman. for sure.

He's got faggoty liberals all up in their feelings and they will begin committing suicide when he wins again in 2020

MAGA 2020!

Attached: hah benis.webm (352x640, 906K)

That he is NOT this guy.

Attached: 1563676698027.webm (900x506, 1.88M)

I love that Democrats are suffering from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and they are running around like faggot snowflakes screaming at the sky

he'll die in prison

he's old enough he could die any day

trump 2020 maga. im glad because hes gonna win

Attached: grl.jpg (800x1200, 121K)

ur thinking about hillary

>favourite

Attached: 1549421613255.jpg (539x386, 26K)

'ur' retarded, muh Hillary. Change the record faggot

You're confusing Hillary, Bill and Obama with Trump again user.

I love that he is destroying the democrat party and exposing them for the communist they are. It's a beautiful thing.

why change the record?
we just got to a brand new song and it's beautiful

>thank you judicial watch

That he will die soon

good old orange

Trump ljves is liberal's heads rent free

1.Racist
2.Rapist
3.Traitorous
4.Corrupt
5.Immoral
6.Deceiver
7.Coward
8.Greedy
9.Charlatan
10.Twitter

Attached: 83568.jpg (1000x666, 43K)

The fact that he enrages all the libtards who thought they figured everything out.

That webm with the mainstream media reactions to his campaign will never get old.

I love that he is being funded for the wall that will keep illegal beaners and spics out of my country

This

we love Trump in the uk.
one of the reasons I'm getting dual.
that and if we go full on Orwellian ill pledge to the American flag forever
America is great for the freedom It offers.
I love America. god bless

I love that he's not my fucking president

I love that my 401k and index funds are making me wealthy enough to retire at 45

Well why dont you help make the UK great again? Allies are always good and the UK has alot of rich history.

That he is upending the Washington establishment of both parties by actually saying what he thinks- not what he is told the people want to hear.

I love that he lives in your head rent free

>Seething

For almost three years and over a decade to go

Attached: trumpthenivanka.jpg (518x1024, 114K)

So you like him being Greedy and like his Twitter? because those are the only realistic things on that.

were doing our absolute best at the moment. We got Boris as the PM and Rees-Mogg as leader of the house.
will definitely leave the EU on Halloween, with or without a deal.
then we'll be back on our once great feet.

I honestly hope I don't have to make my American citizenship my only citizenship.
I love the uk infinitely.

I love that he is turning out to be one of the greatest presidents in history and it only took one homosexual nigger with a tranny nigger wife to get us there.

Your mom lives in my head.

When can you get started on kicking out the muslim sand nigger rag heads that are shitting up your culture and ruining your country?

We do have our own problems, the Social Justice and Corrupt Media are raising tensions so much we are about to have a civil war, it seems to be the only solution to clear out the stupid because they wont listen to reason.

When you say it like that you are giving fuel to the supporters of them, why don't you try being less racist and use facts stating how the migrant crisis is destroying the country culturally and Economically, also try not being racist because i don't want racists siding with me for multiple reasons but mainly the fuel for the sjw's.

Attached: ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u10.png (413x549, 240K)

i like that he called all those shithole countries shitholes

because come on, how many of you actually want to go to Chad or Somalia? they're literally shitholes

i think trump is a fucking idiot but I LOVED IT when he went all in calling shitholes shitholes - he was right and my fellow libs are too butthurt to admit it

Attached: DB623C67-903D-4EE5-A767-31B05546522A.jpg (1125x790, 461K)

>your

Thinkaboutit.mp4

1. prove it
2. prove it
3. prove it
4. prove it
5. so are you you fucking hypocrite
6. so are you you fucking hypocrite
7. so are you you fucking hypocrite
8. so are you you fucking hypocrite
9. so are you you fucking hypocrite
10. his twitter is gold you worthless discarded tampon

His age. He'll be dead soon.

You forgot pussy grabber

media is just as corrupt here, we just get people willing to call out their nonsense live on tv.
the sjws do seem to be an epidemic and it does look like a civil war may be around the corner.
hopefully that'll be avoided and leftists will come round when he's elected his second term by a landslide.

The fact that he will almost singlehandedly destroyed the republican party. That's it

I think you're confused user

Did you not read op's post you fucking brainlet

His giant balls

My Prediction is when Trump wins again it will spark the civil war because the Lefties wont sit for another 4 years so they will do something stupid and the Right is going to have enough of it and start shooting, then Soros will have a huge smile on his face because he is fucking Palpatine.

all the great things he’s done for mother russia

Fucking leafs.

Is the green guy the pres till 2025 or will attention barbie be a crying lib til 2032. It's like the right just can't meme.

kek that picture

Go back to facebook boomer

did you not suck my dick you fucking twat?

I THINK YOU DID NOT

Soro's wet dream.
that's a very strong prediction user, with all the antifa nonsense happening these days, the right will absolutely have had enough if the left cause any more violence.
it'll be a bloodbath on the side of the leftists though.
I'd fight along side ya 100%

I love that poorfag Americans use "muh vote just to make dem libs mad" rather than for their own interests. It really demonstrates why white people have recessive genes and can't invent anything that isn't used for killing people or jacking off.

Attached: This_thread_again.jpg (251x251, 51K)

his hair look good for someone his age. Imagine making fun of a 73 years old haircut and thinking you aren't a fucking loser

Prove he’s not!

He's the president of the U.S.
So he dasn't fuck up my country

Attached: trumpwillwin_notext.jpg (1800x1000, 99K)

that one time he had to pay his ex wife to take on a gag order on why they got divorced.

T. Redditor

>Hurr durrrrrrrrr

Hats off to you user

Attached: autism.jpg (250x250, 5K)

my fave thing about him is that he's making americans finally understand how fucked up they've let their country become

That he's the most raging faggot to ever infest the white house. Really embarrassing to repugs.

So you're gay as well.

Attached: 41be06be20d0802bd2080aee8bc2e045eab26950561d06c54965c8347ff405c4.jpg (437x602, 41K)

I would rather we didn't have to do it but...they just wont stop and wont listen, personally we need to target the heads of the problem to lessen the blood spill but i don't really have a say, i'm gonna be one of the people stuck in the middle.

Attached: 1564121209217.jpg (750x933, 145K)

He rustles jimmies

Donald Trump defines Antifa as not a singular body, but a network of subgroups working towards the same goal. He used this exact excuse when ask why the KKK shouldn't be labeled a terror group.
>Well you see, the KKK was a whole body in the 1800's, and in the early 1900's
>But you see, well yeah see they aren't anymore.
>It's been broken up, it's been broken up into the White Supremacists, the Neo Nazi's, those who call themselves the Klu Klux Klan.
>So it, well it would be hard to just label them all the KKK, I can't do that.

Oops my bad, I thought I was sucking your mothers cock.

Check this dumb retarded cunt out.

Attached: 1aettr.jpg (416x451, 39K)

You forgot to edit out the name of the extremely biased, conservative Facebook page that originally posted this and has multiple posts flagged a week for being fake.

I love him because despite his obvious trolling he gets everyone to take the bait. It's glorious.

Attached: 2fd2eb03dacdb945d52b39e4c1f90159.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

nice fake news you got there, comrade.

Dat ass

Attached: DC9Ax3GWAAI7EJt.jpg (750x610, 69K)

Everything, also got a trump flag on my wall and im europoop. Love trump, love america. I dont even care what you faggots say

Attached: 1563898118575.png (500x507, 103K)

When 2 Russian guys post something obvious on Yea Forums and the left now thinks everything is just a bunch of Russians sitting around posting fake news, clearly if this doesn't support my views its the Russians, i like how all the polls before the 2016 election has Hillary win by a landslide.

Another sauce

Attached: 1563898033551.jpg (550x706, 122K)

why are you upset on the internet liberal?
Go die somewhere, no one cares about your feelings. No one is going to hold your hand here, bye redditfag :9

Attached: 1558900075751.jpg (819x1024, 116K)

that he will be in jail when he is no longer president

My entire family is a gaggle of redneck conservationists. I know how they operate. I know that this is the kind of shit conservationists pull.

oh look, it's the cheetoh in chief

Attached: 1563500630518.jpg (540x281, 21K)

He's based as fuck.

Attached: MAGA 4.jpg (2448x3264, 484K)

Do you always use ad hominems to argue the legitimacy of something, or just when it fits your agenda?

Lol you mean like republicans did during 8 years of Obama?

Attached: 67158495_10157127468542324_7062731516752691200_n.jpg (720x475, 43K)

look at this redneck. you can see the fear and isolation in his eyes. if a scrawny nigga looks in his direction, he's going to run like hell. after that he'll be posting some shit on /pol/.

His love for isreal and the Jewish people has won my vote

Attached: 218840.jpg (1024x640, 60K)

Attached: 1563896518780.jpg (600x429, 66K)

that maybe just maaaybe the general human population is learning what happens when you have a intellectually challenged person in a position of massive influence culturally, socioeconomically and through governance?...at least i hope that's what occuring?

Here's some hats for you

Attached: 1551317593574.jpg (720x720, 55K)

You can tell it's a fictional cartoon because the depiction of the Republican party has diversity. A true representation would be a bunch of white guys trying to explain why they are the most oppressed people despite history and facts proving otherwise.

Attached: 6AE70812-AB3D-43DF-89DB-9788CD2A3B3F.jpg (600x778, 76K)

lmao k you do you cuck, we're gonna keep America great!

Attached: MAGA 3.jpg (2448x3264, 514K)

Kanye West backed him
otherwise I got nuthin

trump 2020

Attached: rip.webm (960x540, 497K)

Attached: 1563500730993.jpg (540x281, 28K)

Behold the master race

Attached: e4kqat9gsdwz.jpg (500x731, 45K)

Attached: 3658.jpg (700x420, 27K)

Fuck off libtard

The propaganda machine is working overtime to slander those women. I bet you can't even explain why you think they're dumb other than someone told you to believe it.

Does this hit too close to home?

Attached: ofrgvoiy5d131.png (612x816, 475K)

america's ass

2/10

Attached: have a drink.gif (400x221, 516K)

Attached: 1563423824223.png (1192x612, 1.11M)

He will be a one term president, hopefully less.

I'm right there with you on that
civil war is the last thing I'd want. absolutely.
all bloodshed will be a loss of course.
I hope it doesn't happen user.

sorry for the long time my man, I got distracted

Is this the best that you white supremacists have to offer? You deserve to be removed from the gene pool.

Attached: th1x9dy1poo21.jpg (2048x1536, 443K)

I like how they're naming a street in Israel after him. He's a true defender of the Jews

All you have is propaganda.

Attached: 1564301521454.jpg (814x960, 58K)

u have shit for brains. below average bait

Attached: cunt.jpg (543x409, 52K)

Why so triggered snowflake?

Attached: 1558762560612.gif (230x270, 60K)

I love that meme. It's the perfect example of projection. You didn't make it or put any thought into the post. You just mindlessly post it with absolutely no self awareness.

Being brainless would be blindly following Trump no matter how stupid he acts.

Attached: 1544651231470.jpg (792x1034, 241K)

which webm, kind sir?

That's a powerful meme you got there. It would be more impactful if Trump ever told the truth on anything. As it is, it's so stupid that it's funny.

It's cool, life is life.

Attached: 1543358037980.jpg (1080x720, 249K)

His glorious unraveling into senility

Attached: 1563676168246.gif (480x402, 1.18M)

>That webm with the mainstream media reactions to his campaign will never get old.
>which webm, kind sir?

There are actually two that I'm aware of. Posted on another board, because Yea Forums doesn't allow sound

is2.Yea Forums.org/wsg/1564509045897.webm

Attached: don.jpg (413x395, 19K)

Why do I keep watching this?

Attached: 1547077579390.png (500x479, 88K)

u have the gay

Attached: r u man enough.gif (370x263, 1.96M)

Attached: GDmCA8E2tIGV81TupVyOOooJ9cOFLRTgNEkuDO0jvD8.jpg (575x767, 137K)

His grave marker

Donald Trump's presidency has brought the United States together? No. He's incredibly and intentionally divisive. It has brought some like-minded people together. You equate that with the United States, but that is far removed from the truth.

Laughing at watching America burn itself to the ground.

Osama couldn't have done it better himself

Thanks cnn for telling me the truth

What? That says nothing about someone's ability in business. Why are you spouting off random nonsense?

I like the fact that he he's been fucking his daughter since she was 7 and isn't ashamed to admit it.

it's been a good reminder to idiots that think we can ever all agree on everything. That can not and will not ever happen.

I have always loved his ability to just throw himself headlong at a problem and come out of it relatively unscathed, even if he completely fucks it all up.

"grab him by the pussy" should have been the end of him. his entire opposition was unified, and women/"men" everywhere were coming out in droves against him.

he has slapped away investigation after investigation, some of which actually proved several of the things he is accused of... nothing.

I don't care what your opinion of him as a president is... you gotta respect the massive set of balls it takes to go and basically shitpost all over the entire country on a daily basis, and all your opposition can seem to do is find a controversy after controversy and blast it all over the media until nobody cares anymore

niggers tongue myy anus

He's not Hilary Clinton

he owns cringey bluepilled libtards join for trump .gg/64GFy4

>Laughing at watching America burn itself to the ground.

You keep watching.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1564510919365.webm

Are you going to address the fact that Trump might be a pathological liar? Or just going to always ignore that?

Haha

>Trump might be a pathological liar

name one politician that hasn't been caught lying

if you can find one, it will be one nobody has ever heard of

His fat titties

I'm not going into your "prove it" bullshit because you will never believe facts laid in front of you. You are the idiots who scream "Fake news!" whenever you don't like something. As for the rest - shouldn't a President overcome 5-9? Shouldn't they be held and hold themselves to a higher standard? To do otherwise is disrespectful to the office. Condoning that behaviour degrades the office. It is not hypocrisy to say that he is unfit for the office because he has those traits and he will not overcome them for the sake of his duties. You're degrading the most important position in the world. That's really sad.

nice. it will be good

youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI

ma nigga.

I understand that. But as reprehensible as the usual political dishonesty is, Trump goes far beyond it. He lies regularly. About everything. About things he doesn't need to lie about. From the biggest to smallest issues, he lies. He contradicts himself on a whim. It's like he's running entirely on impulse. Politicians lie and it's unacceptable. Why, then, would we accept the extreme dishonesty of the current president?

Going back to the meme - - it doesn't make sense. He doesn't tell the truth.

He knocked America off its high horse.

Just how much he upsets liberals and snowflakes.
I don’t even really agree with a lot of the things he says and does, but I love the fact that he essentially trolls American liberals to tears.
Also my 401K has went fucking crazy since he became prez.

Give some examples of his lies

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

Attached: 1542710073985.jpg (960x944, 86K)

Attached: c2pscojnfuc31.jpg (640x427, 54K)

Oh, look at you deflecting and not actually addressing the topic. Keep going.

how is this possible

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Lol. At this point neither of your mainstream parties give a shit about federal Debt. America First has meant everybody else will start weaning off your titties.
That's good for you at first, not so much later as that debt balloons.

Besides that America's share if the GDP pie is steadily shrinking. There is literally nothing you can do to stop China in the long run. Best bet is to ally with Japan, India, Indonesia, Australia and South Korea in an anti China coalition.

But you've failed at that too so far. Quite miserably

That hes going to die in jail lmao

His giant dick.

>politifact

Attached: download (1).jpg (750x515, 131K)

All it is, is a list of things he said that are verified to be untrue.
Refuse to believe it if you want(which we all know you will) but it answers your question.
Sorry that the truth is inconvenient for you.

CNN, wapo, MSNBC are fake news.

"www.stonecoldtruth.com" is real news.

You know what, I might have a bridge to still you

Attached: 1545495476904.jpg (936x1080, 343K)

Your parents fucked up.

But you don't have to repeat their mistakes. Don't breed with your sister.

THE ONLY THING TRUMP WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR IS THE CALIBUR OF BULLET USED TO ASSASSINATE HIM.

Killing him would be beyond stupid. Unless you want to make him a martyr

I fucking hope not. Then they will make a martyr out of the dumbshit.
He needs to be put in front of a court of people who aren't going to let him say his bullshit facts without proof, of which he has none.
People need to see him in orange, completely dismantled from the position of power his retard followers put him in.
A bullet will do nothing but fan the flame.

that he trolls John Bolton on an epic scale

"People need to see him in orange"

Bruh...

Oh my bad, is that racist when talking about him?

Hes sent by god to make america not europe. So yeah there is that... Faggot liberals need death

Attached: download.jpg (556x368, 159K)

so let me get this straight. Our country assassinated 2 people who were keystones in attempting to make everyone equal and that's ok, but assassinate one racist, narcissistic, piece oh shit and everyone gets upset?

LOL'd

Bill is from Arkansas tho. So you know, peak redneck country

My favorite thing about him is that we both share the same waifu (I’m not telling you who she is)

look at this nigger, you dont dare to come out to the countryside, so stay and drink you coolaid in baltimore you spook. KKK will rise again!

SUCKS TO BE A NIGGSKIN ??? LELELELLELELE RIP DONT FORGET LAKEWOOD GEORGIA

And Abe and MLK jr both became martyrs. As did JFK.

Want DT to be an acronym up there then sure shoot him

fucking legend. Total masterrace.
Either way, better than niggers anyway. Or brits, yuck.

Attached: 1564454468484.jpg (640x565, 28K)

Communicating in memes because retards need pictures as special aids for learning.

Fr tho, don't fuck your sister. Better yet, don't breed.

Imagine watching the world become muslim, liberals forcing their children to accept gay, trans, and pedophelia as good virtues, yet they call the opposition "mindless".

I think you need to read about what happened to ancient greece when they kept fucking children in the ass. Turns out it you liberals ruin everything with your degeneracy.

Im not joking, death is the only option for you losers. You make the world rot.

the difference is Lincoln and JFK did something and brought people together, all trumptard has done is make rich people richer and white people dumber, BTW I'm white and served in the military for 15 years

We are dealing with the Right here user, they are incapable of more generic reasoning.
They will blame the left, and dig themselves further into their own retarded corner.

Attached: 4FE912FB-5022-4F02-A86F-EE1BF62DADBD.jpg (971x962, 194K)

Attached: download (1).png (500x610, 136K)

Doesn't matter what they did.

Their deaths galvanized their supporters and elevated their status to practically mythical. That's what Assassinating a leader does.

I'm not white, I'm not American, I'm not a Trump fan (I don't viscerally hate him either, I'm too far removed. Just think he's an idiot).

Whether you like him or not, it's obvious he has huge mass appeal. Killing him will only bind his fans together. Prosecuting him (long shot I think. Nobody in the ruling class wants to see on be of their own go to jail. It sets a bad precedent for them) or voting him out will only make him irrelevant

Okay, let's assume Putin was somehow involved in Trump becoming president.

What exactly did this do for Putin/Russia?

>We are dealing with the Right here user, they are incapable of more generic reasoning.
>They will blame the left, and dig themselves further into their own retarded corner.

We are dealing with the Left here user, they are incapable of thinking for themselves.
They will blame the right, and dig themselves further into their own retarded corner.

ooh I see what you did there, you took what I said, and changed it for yourself!
You are so clever!
My god, what an ingenious response!
I might accidentally cut myself on your sharp wit!
My hats off to you sir, you have won this round!

That he's hilarious, even intentionally sometimes. Source: Left leaner

Attached: bored-man-is-bored.jpg (315x450, 22K)

He is gonna lose in 2020 :-)

So many people ignore that he is an admitted pussy grabber. I mean I don’t really care but I expect more people to.

You're pathetic.

sure

is2.Yea Forums.org/wsg/1564509045897.webm

He can't stop lying and it drives people nuts. I love this guy

This cuck makes me embarrassed to me Canadian.
I can't wait to helpl vote him out in the next election.

Article 13 btw

So you don’t jack off? How do you live.

We like em chunky

I like that he donates his yearly presidential salary, no president in history has ever done that! I liked that he used his own money when he was campaigning so that he wouldn’t owe anyone favors. And this video.. he help get a black homeless woman off the streets and gave her a place to stay at trump tower. But the news never covered this of course..
youtu.be/nRWdWpgDHDA

Attached: 1564358024834.png (500x521, 148K)

So you are so scared you need your friends (I don’t understand how this is a clap back)

This right here.

Going on five fucking years and they haven’t figured it out.

What’s the best way to get rid of a troll, stop feeding it.

oh yeah, i doubt particularly that putin and the kgb were greatly interested in donald trump being president. what they were interested in was in fucking up americas position in the world. that is happening right now, we are all starting to think you are a bunch of fucktards and russia is doing what the godamm hell they please with no opposition.

>I liked that he used his own money when he was campaigning
You fell for propaganda. Shitty propaganda at that. It's so easily disproven.

forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2019/03/20/trump-has-now-shifted-13m-of-campaign-donor-money-into-his-business/

He's a case study for exactly how corrupt our country has become and has pinpointed the total failure of our system to check or balance itself as well as the great harm that career politicians cause.

Legitimately who would you pick instead? The wet noodle that is Scheer? Or the split vote that is Bernier?

He’s also responsible for brexit. Destabilization of her largest adversaries is Russia’s goal.
What was Mueller a liar?
Read that fucking report.
Quit being a Russian troll.
Why would Mitch block Russian interference legislation?

okay, so what you telling me is:

>I got nothing to answer your question, so I'll just describe my feelings about this.

Got it.

that he is temporary

He doesn’t give a fuck about anything

How people reacted when he got elected

:)

That he's got the behavior and vocabulary of a 4th grader... and his base think he's super smart because of it.

What everyone who thinks Trump will win 2020 based on 2016 fails to remember just how fucking terrible Hillary had to be for people to vote for Trump. She's a criminal, and a blatant racist with terrible values. More importantly though, she's the most unlikeable politician on the fucking planet. Yet more people still voted for her. Because trump is also scummy as hell.

I bet and won on the 2016 election, and I sincerely doubt he will win in 2016. Especially considering that his image hasn't changed or has gotten worse. I mean he BARELY won in 2016

"strategy"

Not that user but I'll give it a shot: It gave the Russians a sympathetic CIC who is uninterested in continuing the Great Game with Russia and is willing to cede Ukraine.

It also sows dissent and discord amongst the citizens of the republic as 'the truth'begins to depend increasingly on your ballot preference, as institutions that built the common narrative required for democracy are further undermined/the illusion of those institutions sanctity is removed.

Record high approval.
Keep coping

Attached: 1334BDEF-64BD-4571-BAFA-55697B2F0A70.jpg (753x574, 126K)

so is everything else, faggot

>That he's got the behavior and vocabulary of a 4th grader

Do you feel smarter when you say something like this?

Wow man... nice place you got there. I'm sure you're gonna make it. Donald is getting rid of all those bad people keeping you down from greatness.

>Record high approval.
keep on going

Attached: 1539868909910.jpg (852x872, 166K)

>Record high approval.
That's Fox propaganda bullshit. Maybe it's record high for him (which isn't saying much), it's not record high for every president in existence.

upset?

making democrat politicians squirm

just telling it like it is.

Smarter than.... who? His base? Yes.

I'm not coping with anything either retard, I bet on him and voted for him. Don't be so fucking jaded by your hatred for dems and blinded by your love for trump's dick

>Soros will have a huge smile on his face because he is fucking Palpatine.

No, Padme is fucking Palpatine.

Attached: 908407 - Ian_McDiarmid Natalie_Portman Padme_Amidala Palpatine Star_Wars fakes.jpg (864x1180, 281K)

Tries to keep his promises, even with everyone against him,

For the first time since I can remember a long term budget deal was done with ZERO fighting simply because trump wins during a shutdown and neighter party wins during one.

Gives dems credit, actually gave the other party credit for some things when they vote for his policies (no president has ever crossed lines like this).

Even invites dem leaders for meetings, and listens to them.

(And I've watched ALOT of CNN).

user, you're either replying to the wrong post or doing a very good job deflecting the question because you're not actually a leafag... If you're all for replacing Trudeau who'd your contender from the very weak current field. You have Jagmeet Singh- brown, can't avoid gaffes, inherited a leftist party with an identity crisis because it tried to run to the right of the Liberals.

Scheer- Like I said, charisma of a wet noodle. Liked him as speaker of the house but the guy is even less personable than Harper (who at least liked cats).

Maxine Bernier- Xenophobic Frenchman ready to split the right wing vote.

Elizabeth May- honestly the only one of the bunch I'd trust to babysit relatives, she's only able to be honest and candid because she doesn't actually wield power.

Who's your bet?

Exactly as that article stated.. he used $50million of his own money to start campaigning where as every other politician always start asking for money since day 1
I never fall for propaganda or fake news which is running rampant for the past 5 yrs. feel free to reply liberal

I honestly want to know because I'm disillusioned with Trudeau but don't feel there's a viable alternative.

Hes still destroying the democratic party

Oh... well... as long as he tried to get Mexico to pay for the wall... that's what matters.

>Hes still destroying democracy
Fixed that for you

>replying to the wrong post
Fuck, you're right. I'm fucking retarded. I don't know what's going on with your elections but I hope you don't reelect that moron

Mexico did, 12.8 billion from el. Chapo.

i liked candidate Trump, he made some very good points by accident. He basically described single payer healthcare without realizing it (better for everyone, won't cost more, pick your doctor).

Unfortunately the republican establishment (McConnel&Rand) got to him. Otherwise I could see him working across party lines with the Democrats and moderate Republicans.

Instead he doubled down on hyper-partisianship and Repub Party strategy.

So how did your superior intelligence work out when he ran for president?

Did you accurately predict that he would win?

>Mexico did, 12.8 billion from el. Chapo
So you just go day in day out lying just like Trump?

Keep coping.
You got 4 more years

Attached: hilltarded.jpg (720x960, 108K)

How fat he is.

You think the fact that there's enough stupid people in the US to vote an idiot into office... this somehow makes me not more intelligent? Just go sit down in the corner and think about that for a bit.

I did predict he'd do better than projected... because a lot of his followers were ashamed to admit they were voting for him in exit polls. But no, I did not think he'd win.

maybe the "idiots" had enough of several generations of "smart" people fucking them over

Attached: theyhateuscausetheyaintus_fullpic_1.jpg (550x400, 61K)

>what will they do when he gets a third term

Attached: spaggg.jpg (225x225, 6K)

That's actually quite fair. Do you think Trump is that savior? Do you think he's really got a strong connection with the working man? Do you think he gives a flying fuck about you? He's made a life for himself fucking people over in business his whole life. And now he's put his family into positions of power in his administration. He's given huge tax breaks to the .01%.

I understand your frustration. I honestly do. There is a LOT wrong with our govt.... but Trump is not the answer.

Very far removed from America. Only see your shit go down in the news (your news, it's very entertaining. My news, on the oh her hand, in India, is fox on meth. You might think it's bad enough to enjoy, but it isn't).

But yeah as an outsider, that looked like a pretty good summation. Makes sense when you think about it. American working class troubles with the result of wto bringing about a closure of manufacturing had been simmering for some time. And while the free trade equilibrium shifting away from the secondary sector makes for growth, it doesn't spread across the board.

It definitely looked like the "stupid people" had enough of the "smart" making decisions.

Unfortunately Trump is very much salesman and is peddling the same snake oil Modi is. At least Modi isn't as much of an embarrassment tho.
That's saying something.

>he's a reddit fag
>yes but he's a good reddit fag
Trumpets kys's

Attached: 1535839309872.jpg (228x220, 14K)

even a slim chance for something else is better than voting essentially the same clone carrier politician into office every 4 years

people tried something else with Obama
then they tried something else with Trump
I wonder what will be next: a mexican woman maybe?

People vastly overestimate the importance of who sits in the white house.

Nothing of importance will change even if you vote a puerto rican gay transvestite into office.

>I'm white and was in the army
So?

Trump 2020

That he likes golden showers....makes him seem less of a douche

>It has brought the United States closer together

you cant be that delusional

That the TRAITOR in cheif is going to jail.

Lmao its funny but sad cuz its true

That hes going down in history as a pathetically inept fool, and a terrible president

saged