Ask a guy who just got out of prison 4 months ago anything

Ask a guy who just got out of prison 4 months ago anything.

-9year sentence
-murder in the 3rd degree
-got fucked on a self defense situation
-state I’m in you need to serve 100% of your sentence when it comes to murder or robbery.

Attached: 435E23E0-4682-48CC-A681-75B6D6165A6E.jpg (1440x907, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

does this remind you of your anus?

Attached: BuoyPucci.jpg (1488x1500, 144K)

White guy with no charges against women or children. I never saw anyone get raped but I did see gay black dudes sell their mouths and ass. That shit isn’t accepted with the whites or beaners.

Plus I got a murder charge. 3rd degree but still murder. And I’m white. Unless your a snitch or a fag, your ass does not get taken as a wood

What does a dying person look like and how did you feel?

How are the prisoners treated by other prisoners?
What are some things you should avoid doing and how do you gain respect among other prisoners. Which prisoners are seen as dangerous and not to be messed with?

I have seen 3 people die. The man I got into a fist fight with the night I was arrested. A man get stabbed then his head jumped on my first week in county. And someone hung themselves in front of me 4 years into my state stay.

Out of all of them the hanging was the worst. Seeing the dudes eyes pop out of his head from the cell across from mine. Was intense. Watching him piss, shit and kick for the last 90 seconds of his life was something I’ll never forget.

And that’s saying something because that county murder was crazy

Stick to our own kind. Blacks and whites will never be cool. Mexicans and blacks will never be cool. Pretty much everyone hates niggers. They are rapists, they accept rapists and child offenders.

As far as respect you gotta fight. If you don’t have a murder charge or something of the sort and are just a junkie or a thief. You are going to have to fuck someone up. Regardless of your race you are going to have to show you can hold your own and aren’t a punk.

NEVER BE A LONE WOLF. You will never win no matter how big and tough you are. Get with your people.

If someone had a charge for assaulting a woman, would they be attacked even if it was for beating up a woman who hit your kid or family member?

Do you miss moot?

That’s a situational thing. I knew a guy who killed his wife for cheating on him with his brother. And shot his brother. He was accepted without issue. Another guy killed his wife and kid for no reason and bounced to Vegas and was arrested. He lasted 3 weeks in holding before gettin stabbed 6 times

Is it true that commissary is like money

I want to stab my dad to death is prison bad?

Attached: Funny farm.jpg (640x272, 12K)

What gets you into trouble with other prisoners?
I've heard stories that you aren't supposed to look at people or turn your head away or they take it as weakness

Sorry user. Done 2.5 yrs as a kid and it was awful. Hope you land well on your feet.

Woodpile checking in

USA?

What'd you do? What was awful about juvie?

You get raped with a regularity of a swiss clock each fucking night unless you are in your ''fag period'', meaning bleeding from your ass from tear wounds.

NYC corrections officer a month on the job... will she get raped?

Attached: SMW5.png (1439x804, 1.74M)

Attached: SMW4.png (1440x791, 1.59M)

Attached: SMW3.png (1439x778, 1.36M)

If this is real it's absolutely nuts.

>Get with your people
I don't even have friends in normal life.

Keep your fantasy to yourself

Boohoohoo i murdered someone and got blamed for it.
Stfu clueless confict.
Youre useless to society.
Noone knows you.
Noone cares.
Kys.
Stop wasting space and air.
You are nothing to this world.

You wont ever be someone.

Loser confict

Kys

they should've executed you, you fucking degenerate. you took a life - someone should take yours.

What was the most stressful situation you have ever been involved with?

butthurt

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

Did you serve the full sentence?
What was the worst part?
What advice can you give others if they get into that situation someday?

Not as butthurt as raped in prison

Hahahahahaha

t. murican

what was it like coming back to society

>butthurt

i'm note the one with a heavy felony on my record and thus being a cocksucking loser for ever. offing you would also be the best for you.

Fuck off faggots

Attached: 1563947556812.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

You were, however, butthurt about this OP.

Answer more questions cunt

>confict

i just expressed my disdain even though OP is a larping faggot.

What'd you dad do?

Some places are intentionally nasty/intimidating and degrading, even if they're dealing with teenagers.

fucked him into submission

Attached: 348957893835624624.jpg (640x186, 23K)

>self defense is murder
Shouldn't you be busy prepping some Muslim bulls for your wife, Eurocuck?

Attached: 213256242q53245652.png (200x164, 50K)

What do you think of rehabilitative/humane prison/jail systems like those in Northern Europe?

Attached: 7eGPjMw_d.jpg (640x667, 69K)

damn dude got killed in county?

If he's in the US it's likely difficult. It's deliberately difficult for ex-inmates to reenter normal society in much of the country.

>blahblah niggers are so evil and iam the good guy because iam white blah

Sounds to me like 9 years was not enough. Degenerate criminal scum but talking like it had some credibility in a normal society.

Where are you working now? Do you have a job?

>I have no idea how little I'm worth

>t.would get his ass took in prison

bump

When you got out what surprised you the most about how the world changed?