Do them guys find big panties like this ugly?

Do them guys find big panties like this ugly?

Attached: 90E611E5-EA9E-4DD5-BD36-7A5515C6D93E.jpg (3088x2320, 1.04M)

No

Yes

Yes but most fags on here would fuck anything so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Is it a turn off if a girl takes off her dress to be found in panties like this?
I personally like them big cause it holds the belly.
Also, is it weird if you don’t take them off to have sex... like just put to the side a bit?

Men actually like plain coloured panties that can have a lewd shape or be transparent. The frills/lace are purely female autism and don't interest men.

Let me guess, you're self conscious about a tummy line or little fupa?

nah man
that shit makes me diamonds

Yeah I find it horrible, but doesn’t matter how much weight I lose, it’s always there. Specially the line. It’s more like chubby rolls... very ugly. Why some people are curse with ugly bodies?
Why most of the guys like skinny girls??

Is this a picture for bats?

i don't like that black lace around the borders. it's too distracting to look at. if my gf wore those (if i had a gf) i would tell her to get rid of them and replace them with something more plain with less distracting features. if she didn't i would probably throw them out when she wasn't paying attention and buy her new ones similar on style but ones that i approve of and wouldn't keep making me think there is something wrong with them when i saw her wear them.

They look like something Mrs. Fiona Shrek wears on valentines day.

You've got to exercise properly. You can cut your diet to almost nothing and still look fat until you run out of flesh. Having belly muscles is what allows women to have that toned, skinny look because it causes the fat to not hang.

Not ugly, just inconvenient. Way more difficult to get off of you while you're passed out.

For some reason this phone takes pictures upside down. I’m not sure what could be wrong
Ehhh
*hides*

Depends on the back in my opinion.

full-back panties are hot. those are just a bikini-cut panty that's too big for that chick. thongs and gstrings are for girls that think all guys think like chads and guidos. when a girl takes off her pants and thinks shes impressing you with a thong, it tells you about how many bros shes fukked in the past, and how much she assumes you're no better. if this sounds crazy to you, i got bad news.

depends on the pussy underneath. show us her pussy too so we can give the best answer.

I like them. The ones in the picture look like they are the wrong size.

That body shows up I don't care about what she is wearing. I'd be happy to know I get to the point she's stripping down for me.

I always prefer thong. Less is more.