Wwyd, b?

wwyd, b?

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-150023.jpg (1080x4397, 886K)

"lol do it faggot"

do nothing. if more people have their nude posted it will destigmatize it.

Holy fuck you are a retard, dont ever post nudes with ur face in it

Lol I couldn't care less about such a threat, don't do shit nothing will happen

Ask about the deal, and when she tells you.. tell her that you gonna post it on social media

Don't do anything OP. No one gives a fuck about guys dick pics. Seeing women naked will always be infinitely more popular, and even then, no one gives a fuck about that either because it's so common

What's her kik

This. Blackmail is illegal

No chance it's a she, definitely Pajeet or Omar behind the keyboard trying to make a few easy bucks

beg her to stop and ask her what you must do. prepare your ass for the brush ride

OP ur a goddamn alpha

Happened to me and it was in fact a she. Long story

Would like to here about it since you're here

obviously a guy who you're talking to but just say "do whatever, i dont care" and she'll let it go.

Report it to the FBI as a case of extortion.

tell, pls

Fast forward finally had the balls to say "just fucking do it". They didn't do it lol

unless this is the 1% he happened to be on the other side

'she' stopped responding after I asked her how often she does this.
I reverse searched the image before I even responded, it was from some girl's private insta, didn't even use the same name.
I was just curious to see what their deal was but they were so obvious

FBI would laugh at smol pp

>get random unsolicited message from "girl" account
>send cock shot
>then think to look up the profile photo
So what was the thought process here?

Wrong order.
Also it wasn't unsolicited, I posed my kik on a sexting site.

What site did you use? Curious for my own sexting on kik

kikfriender dot com

She's literally blackmailing the OP, retard

Attached: Pink 3.jpg (600x255, 9K)

I wouldn't have sent a dick shot to begin with. As is you should probably not give a shit. Who cares if someone sees your dick?

They’re trying to extort you for money and only dipshits actually do it, cuz they’ll just keep threatening you for more and more money. Just ignore it and they won’t do shit

One tried to threaten me with this and showed me some random low level Facebook friends of mine to threaten me with, and not, you know, my wife. Nothing at all happened

dude there is no chance your 5” dick is ever going viral who the fuck cares

I'd be like no thats a shitty angle here let me give you one of my more artistic nudes.